Author Topic: Sikotic  (Read 4763 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: Sikotic
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2011, 01:43:02 PM »
And wait hold up!!! You just wrote you have a life partner!??? What's his name?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2011, 01:43:50 PM »
Arthur your posts should be submitted to a mental health official, who would promptly diagnose you as mentally insane

so just give me your home address and send me a key so i can come to your house in real life and rip you from the neck up with my teeth.  bite your ears off, bite a hole in your neck, bite your nose off, rip your eyes out and dig up in that shit and drink tha blood.  u do know that that's humanly possible right?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2011, 01:45:43 PM »
And wait hold up!!! You just wrote you have a life partner!??? What's his name?

yes keep on deflecting like a little child.  we all know that you aren't any older than 15 so why you're trying to play this big boy role is beyond me.  

i said "I have a life, partner,...."  u know what i meant.  stop being so corny all ya life.  honestly i'm done with your dumb ass.  when u get a little older then holla at me.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2011, 01:50:19 PM »
Yea you have a fulfilling life of being too dumb to hold a job at Wendy's, making up fake tracklists and making " mixtapes" that nobody will download.

When you kill yourself can we watch on webcam?

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2011, 01:52:08 PM »
Arthur your posts should be submitted to a mental health official, who would promptly diagnose you as mentally insane

so just give me your home address and send me a key so i can come to your house in real life and rip you from the neck up with my teeth.  bite your ears off, bite a hole in your neck, bite your nose off, rip your eyes out and dig up in that shit and drink tha blood.  u do know that that's humanly possible right?

The only thing you'd do if you had my address and key is try to suck my dick while I'm sleeping. Sorry Arthur, I dont hat you for being a Faggot but I'm not interested in you sucking me off

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2011, 01:52:33 PM »

So let me get this straight......you want to put Jaydc in your mouth?  That explains alot.  And lol @ life partner....hey I don't judge.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2011, 01:58:38 PM »
yes more jokes.  it still doesn't prove otherwise that yall are lames.  ghost probably has colon rectal cancer and is probably pale than a muthafucka in real life and jaydc hasn't even been to jr. prom yet so his whole game is rebuked.

hol' up tho... let me grab my kleenex for the next round.  this is about 2 get interesting.  all yall are doing is making me hurryup with this 40.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2011, 02:24:27 PM »
Arthur why are you such an attention whore? You come into threads and try to make them about you and your fuck ass opinion.

What's wrong? Your life partner not cuddling you after sex. Tired of being a bottom? Maybe you shouldn't gave put that ad on Craigslist for s power top then .

Speaking of which is his nickname 40, is that what your guzzling?

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2011, 02:29:39 PM »
You're just a hater, Jay. All I ever see you do is shit on other posters and make negative comments towards rappers. Somebody must be extremely disappointed with how their life turned out so they turn to attacking people on forums all the time. Some sad shit, man. Send your mother to Cali and I'd glady be her gynecologist.

And we all know you listen to Drake when no one is around so stop bullshittin man. You probably dim the lights and light candles when you do it too you faggot.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2011, 02:29:58 PM »
this is not really believable.

lol, so true
The 2 of them use to go at it all the time on DBA.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2011, 02:42:26 PM »
Arthur why are you such an attention whore? You come into threads and try to make them about you and your fuck ass opinion.

What's wrong? Your life partner not cuddling you after sex. Tired of being a bottom? Maybe you shouldn't gave put that ad on Craigslist for s power top then .

Speaking of which is his nickname 40, is that what your guzzling?

i dont have to add a comma or semicolon just to meet your standards or amuse you, it's not that serious let alone being funny.  tha real world's calling, your rent is due.

and honestly it's funny becuz right before i read Sikotic's reply i was just about to say that " in real life you probably wanna kill yourself, don't lie" i swear to god i was lol.  u seem so angry and bitter it's not even funny.  

but like i said, you're CLEARLY a little kid and you aren't pulling any sheets over people's eyes.  if u dont see it then hey that's on you i honestly could care less.  i dont even talk to 14 year olds, let alone argue with em.  you're emotional kid, if anything u should become addicted to some sort've drug so it can give u an early edge in life.  

honestly (and i'm saying this from the heart) you're the only 1 who believes in your own hype.  just becuz we can't see you doesn't mean we can't tell you're just a little boy in real life.  you should be selling ass on eros instead of literally spending all day and all night on dubcc talking about other Men.  Didn't school just get out anyway, shouldn't u be at some party or hanging out with some friends?  you really are reeking of desperation and i'm not even tryna get 1 up on you (seeing as tho in real life you really do care what some stranger has to say last in some random ass thread.  you should take notes from Daz since it's so hard 4 u.)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 02:47:30 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2011, 02:48:54 PM »
So when your retarded do you know your retarded or do you think your normal?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2011, 02:50:36 PM »
So when your retarded do you know your retarded or do you think your normal?

You'RE, get it right

- I betchu' that question rings thru youR head when people diss you and don't wanna be your friend huh?

anyway, this is the shit I'm on...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/OHYWrYLv7R8&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/OHYWrYLv7R8&amp;feature=related</a>
this 40 is almost gone and it's time to get ready.  there's actually some people on this site who get out NORMALLY and live a real life
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 02:53:18 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2011, 02:52:15 PM »
Again Arthur don't try to single out grammatical errors when you barely speak English. Your posts come off like your illiterate.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2011, 02:57:21 PM »
It's funny you should bring up drake Brandon.Even that guy looks like Rambo compared to you. Your about as intimidating as Arthur is intelligent.

You got punked by fucking elior. At least Grundy admits it. You ran home with tears in your eyes to quickly make up yourown story of what happened.

You may be the Dubcc mascot but in real life your pathetic. What kind of low self esteem rape victim has to make webcam shows for his troll buddies? Pathetic. Don't you have friends? I'd be willing to bet you sit alone during school, straight getting bullied by an Asian geek named hung