Author Topic: Sikotic  (Read 4837 times)

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
Re: Sikotic
« Reply #150 on: June 27, 2011, 01:22:01 PM »
Pretty sure he's being sarcastic and/or referring to another member.

You would hope so huh? Take a look at the first page and you will see he is dead serious.  ;D

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #151 on: June 27, 2011, 01:23:55 PM »
Pretty sure he's being sarcastic and/or referring to another member.

You would hope so huh? Take a look at the first page and you will see he is dead serious.  ;D

He was quoting jome who replied to a thread from another mod asking why someone was banned. Jome just said response in pm

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #152 on: June 27, 2011, 01:28:20 PM »
 auto corrected to montell. I know your still living at home jobless but iPhones have an auto correct feature that's highly annoying

If I'm so " done" at this forum why do I have positive karma and your at like -300.

Seems to me you've been "done" at this forum a long time. When was the last anyone actually took you serious? Your failed attempts at trying to convince everyone your a gang banger are comedic gold though. So please don't leave, it's nice to have a punching bag around

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #153 on: June 27, 2011, 01:33:24 PM »
Furor why are you always in these type of threads anyway? Anytime I'm in this type of thread you seem to follow me. It's not like anybody really pays attention to you. Did i insult you at some point now you feel the need to speak your mind everytime I'm arguing with someone? I don't understand. Why are you reading all this anyway, is it one those car accident I can't look away type deals?

Hmm. Why? I guess because there aren't many other threads in the gspot to post in. And yeah, I read it because it amuses me from time to time. I mean what is more amusing then this`? Other people watch soap operas, but I'm not unemployed.

It's not surprising you accuse me of 'following you arround'. This seems to be a typical reflex here. But in reality I only made a few posts in these threads, so you may also  just suffer from paranoid schizophrenia`? I randomly make comments about people, but not in a systematic scheme. You're the ones who engage in endless internet beefs, not me.
Actually you're the one who collects "compromising" posts of others like a squirrel collects nuts, even searching through 7 year old posts, making "best ofs", so you should be the last person to call people out on this. YOu even pursue people though time!  I could go on but I think you know what I mean. Think about it.

And now, I'm out. Good evening, or morning for you I guess.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 01:40:53 PM by Furor Teutonicus »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #154 on: June 27, 2011, 01:41:25 PM »
I didn't say following me around, I said following me in THIS type of thread. Anytime I make a thread like this you make condescending posts acting above everything.It's quite hypocritical and funny.I dont know how many times ive seen you speaking on me throughout my time here. Dont know why i interest you so much.

As far as " collecting posts" im not sure if your aware but thiers an option in every profile where you can see every post a user has made. Those threads of which I made about four of took me about ten minutes to make using this magical device apparently unbeknownst  to you. And your calling me out for this action but yet a post above brought up some post I made like 3 years ago. Thier goes the funny hypocrisy again, your getting talented at it my friend.

Sikotic™

« Reply #155 on: June 27, 2011, 02:26:11 PM »
Holy shit, I just read through the first couple of posts and I am lost for words  :laugh:
That's because English isn't your first language.

I guess they don't have sarcasm in whatever fuck ass country you live in. That's why you couldn't understand that posts of mine you quoted where I was "dead serious" lol.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 02:39:40 PM by "Supernatural" Sikotic »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #156 on: June 27, 2011, 02:36:38 PM »
I am being targeted by a 2pac groupie from The Netherlands and a make believe ex-crack dealer from Canada.

I think I deserve better
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 02:50:41 PM by "Supernatural" Sikotic »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #157 on: June 27, 2011, 02:39:35 PM »
No uncle tom has ever been appreciated
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #158 on: June 27, 2011, 02:41:49 PM »
No uncle tom has ever been appreciated
Adam, you are the fuckin Kat Stacks of the internet, you know that?

You jump from one dick to the next trying to get any attention possible just like that bitch.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #159 on: June 27, 2011, 03:03:47 PM »
Yeah and you ran away from NIK and turned off your phone till  you got home and was safe... your the perfect example of an internet gangster...
The West is Back

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #160 on: June 27, 2011, 03:10:04 PM »
Not only that but u are ashamed of your own race and wish you were white... no wonder your ex girlfriend left u for a lil dick white guy named Brad Starleaf. Your the only black guy to lose a girl to a white man and u know deep down that kills you
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #161 on: June 27, 2011, 03:11:39 PM »
Women slash your tires because they know you won't do anything about it but cry about it. Now that's a fact and not some make believe shit you just said about me.

You're a bitch through-and-through, Kat.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #162 on: June 27, 2011, 03:13:34 PM »
People come to your work and punk you inthe street and you don't do anything but run to the Internet to tell stories. That's just facts

Sikotic™

« Reply #163 on: June 27, 2011, 03:14:37 PM »
BTW Adam, you got Down syndrome, homie?

That's a serious question too. If you say yes, then I'll apologize.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #164 on: June 27, 2011, 03:21:48 PM »
whatever you say uncle Tom... im not suprised that you hate your own skin color... your the only black guy who acts white, i bet you tell people you half armenian half puerto rican

you only hang out with white people because you wish to be like them so bad

step your nigger game up, Sikotic...
The West is Back