Author Topic: Sikotic  (Read 4841 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Sikotic
« Reply #195 on: June 30, 2011, 01:29:26 PM »
It was Halloween :(

u dont get a pass for that 1.  i know you're not African American but that shit aint rockin
I'm not asking for a pass.

This was right around the time of the first season of Chappelle's Show and that skit he did. Most people laughed. Some people got upset. Either way, people reacted which was the point.

I was going door-to-door with that shit too. Black guy was talkin shit, then when I showed my face he just had this confused look on his face. It was priceless.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #196 on: June 30, 2011, 01:31:57 PM »
whatever you say uncle Tom... im not suprised that you hate your own skin color... your the only black guy who acts white, i bet you tell people you half armenian half puerto rican

you only hang out with white people because you wish to be like them so bad

step your nigger game up, Sikotic...

LMAO@the KKK shit. smh

is that numero uno in the first pic?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #198 on: February 13, 2012, 02:15:56 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #199 on: February 13, 2012, 05:03:07 PM »
^LOL...u know u wrong when Tiger Woods is shakin his head.

rayallen0

« Reply #200 on: February 13, 2012, 05:24:56 PM »
lol a picture making fun of racist ass KKK.

and how are white & jewish people calling him an uncle tom? lmfao go back to the 50's and become a separationist you wiggers.

Sccit

« Reply #201 on: February 13, 2012, 05:28:31 PM »

and how are white & jewish people calling him an uncle tom? lmfao go back to the 50's and become a separationist you wiggers.

lets see...why would a jew call out a dude in a KKK suit....hmmmmmm?

LOL, come on, rayallen. ur smarter than that.

rayallen0

« Reply #202 on: February 13, 2012, 05:32:34 PM »

a black man in a kkk costume? does the Chappelle show offend you?  if you judge Dave Chappelle on the same basis go for it.

do you hate bishop lamont?

If you are consistent no issue but giving him some kind of special rules cuz you don't like him is corny.

Sccit

« Reply #203 on: February 13, 2012, 05:42:58 PM »

a black man in a kkk costume? does the Chappelle show offend you?  if you judge Dave Chappelle on the same basis go for it.

do you hate bishop lamont?

If you are consistent no issue but giving him some kind of special rules cuz you don't like him is corny.

LOL...he's not black. look at the nerds he's hangin around. if a real black dude seen him in that, he would sock him across the jaw.

doesn't bother me, though...just goes to show who he is. if ur down with that, more power to u. i could give a shit less, i just think it's hilarious (for all the wrong reasons).

Sccit

« Reply #204 on: February 13, 2012, 05:44:10 PM »
btw...chappelle quit that show because white peeps kept makin him do degrading skits like that. bad example.

rayallen0

« Reply #205 on: February 13, 2012, 05:57:32 PM »
btw...chappelle quit that show because white peeps kept makin him do degrading skits like that. bad example.
lmao that was the 1st episode he ever did when he was saying he had total control before he started hating the show. bad example.

rayallen0

« Reply #206 on: February 13, 2012, 05:58:37 PM »
a real black person? wtf?

whats a real black person? someone with no white friends? no job? I'm very confused by this statement.

Sccit

« Reply #207 on: February 13, 2012, 05:59:37 PM »

whats a real black person? someone with no white friends? no job? I'm very confused by this statement.

lol...ur the one calling people wiggers on here. so sikotic is the opposite of a wigger. it should make perfect sense to u.

Sccit

« Reply #208 on: February 13, 2012, 06:00:17 PM »
lmao that was the 1st episode he ever did when he was saying he had total control before he started hating the show. bad example.

sorry to inform u, but he never had total control...there were other peeps writing the skits, or at the very least, co-writing them. from day 1.

rayallen0

« Reply #209 on: February 13, 2012, 06:01:58 PM »

lol...ur the one calling people wiggers on here. so sikotic is the opposite of a wigger. it should make perfect sense to u.
ya i call someone a wigger who is telling a black person how to be a "real black person"
c'mon now.
if he was telling you how to be a jew then he would be a wannabe jew. simple.