Author Topic: Sikotic  (Read 4851 times)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sikotic
« Reply #240 on: February 15, 2012, 09:15:48 AM »
Im black n I wouldnt be caught dead in no KKK costume. If it was your idea and you took it from the Chappelle show thats on you I just hope your friends werent the ones who pushed the idea to you. If they was you might need to do some chin checkin. On the whole tho Nik is right cuz I wouldnt do that and neither would none of my boys or anybody I know thats black for that matter. Much funnier characters from that show to use as a Halloween costume if you like dressin up. You could have got some fake grey beard to look more like him. You just look like a black kid in a KKK outfit. Guaranteed dude who saw you dressed like that round them kids felt sorry for you/wanted to smack you.

And No ray Bishop Lamont doesnt get no pass for that shit either.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #241 on: February 15, 2012, 09:39:51 AM »
lol...spice-2, try being more original. what ur currently doing is not really disguising ur homosexuality very well.

its like in pre-school, when u call someone stupid, and they respond "no, YOU'RE stupid!"...lol, smh. step it up.

You call anyone you argue with gay like a child while I'm actually going by things in your life. You're uncomfortable with your sexuality, homophobic, had issues trying to date women, and you have a gay brother. All the makings of someone who's in the closet.

Sccit

« Reply #242 on: February 15, 2012, 01:24:33 PM »
lol...spice-2, try being more original. what ur currently doing is not really disguising ur homosexuality very well.

its like in pre-school, when u call someone stupid, and they respond "no, YOU'RE stupid!"...lol, smh. step it up.

You call anyone you argue with gay like a child while I'm actually going by things in your life. You're uncomfortable with your sexuality, homophobic, had issues trying to date women, and you have a gay brother. All the makings of someone who's in the closet.

if u read a few pages up, ull see that i said you and cham are the only two posters i really think are gay on this website...i may call people faggots when they act like bitches, but u are undeniably a real homo, based on ur reaction to getting pussy, and cham is undeniably gay, based on his homo looks and unsuccessful attempts to fit in under any circumstance, due to deeply rooted insecurity issues.....and what a surprise, both u and cham took offense to that and came back with the preschool thing. "no...you're gay!" haha

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #243 on: February 15, 2012, 02:02:55 PM »
Elior, 95% of ur posts on this site are about other people being gay...and ur signature has half naked black men in it, thats gay. bad look.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #244 on: February 15, 2012, 04:02:12 PM »

if u read a few pages up, ull see that i said you and cham are the only two posters i really think are gay on this website...i may call people faggots when they act like bitches, but u are undeniably a real homo, based on ur reaction to getting pussy, and cham is undeniably gay, based on his homo looks and unsuccessful attempts to fit in under any circumstance, due to deeply rooted insecurity issues.....and what a surprise, both u and cham took offense to that and came back with the preschool thing. "no...you're gay!" haha

And coincidentally we're the only two you're going back and forth in threads with? You're only mad because I caused your feud with Sik to come back up which made you come off like a pussy to everyone else. Really the only reason we question your sexuality is because the irony of you calling other people faggots. You have an obsession with trying to be what you think is manly and acting anti-gay so it would make sense for you to be in the closet.

Sccit

« Reply #245 on: February 15, 2012, 04:39:57 PM »

And coincidentally we're the only two you're going back and forth in threads with? You're only mad because I caused your feud with Sik to come back up which made you come off like a pussy to everyone else. Really the only reason we question your sexuality is because the irony of you calling other people faggots. You have an obsession with trying to be what you think is manly and acting anti-gay so it would make sense for you to be in the closet.

lmao if u think u and cham are my only nutriders on this board.....ur desperate, tiger. truth is, i gave an explanation for why i think u 2 are actual homos. ur response? "no, ur the homo, cuz u call people faggots!"...try comin stronger next time. and no, not like that, faggot.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #246 on: February 15, 2012, 10:21:51 PM »
Elior is a dyke.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #247 on: February 15, 2012, 10:26:49 PM »
lmao your "explanation" is that I don't think Nicki Minaj is hot. That's 90% of men. I've given actual examples of your real personality traits that are consistent with someone who's in the closet. Everything about you is an act so there would be no surprise if you came out of the closet in the next 10 years.

rayallen0

« Reply #248 on: February 15, 2012, 11:42:03 PM »
lmao your "explanation" is that I don't think Nicki Minaj is hot. That's 90% of men. I've given actual examples of your real personality traits that are consistent with someone who's in the closet. Everything about you is an act so there would be no surprise if you came out of the closet in the next 10 years.
now that's false.

blcxm

« Reply #249 on: February 15, 2012, 11:46:55 PM »
I dont think Nikki Minaj is hot, but id give her the best 12 seconds of her life, without the shadow of a doubt.

Sccit

« Reply #250 on: February 16, 2012, 12:24:53 AM »

if nicki minaj was in front of u, butt naked, shakin her booty, you'd turn around and say "ewww".....yea. ur gay.

rayallen0

« Reply #251 on: February 16, 2012, 01:23:00 AM »
if he says ewwww. then maybe. but i doubt he is saying he doesn't like her ass. Spice probably has heave emphasis on the face which nickis isnt very hot and maybe personality idk. but acting like all guys like the same thing is weird as fuck.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #252 on: February 16, 2012, 01:45:52 AM »
Considering spice is one of the only guys, in fact he is the only guy I've ever heard saying he wouldn't fuck minaj I'm not exactly sure where that 90 percent comes from.

Hey sikotic, I'm still teaching lessons on how to be a real black man if you're interested. First step, bad credit.  8)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #253 on: February 16, 2012, 02:00:18 AM »
Just reading through this thread is cracking me up.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #254 on: February 16, 2012, 08:48:12 AM »
Elior is a fucking idiot.