Author Topic: Sikotic  (Read 4843 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Sikotic
« Reply #255 on: February 16, 2012, 08:49:55 AM »
Rihanna ---> Nicki

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #256 on: February 16, 2012, 08:52:39 AM »
Here's what I don't get. The parts you like about her (boobs and ass) are all because of surgery. So why wouldn't you just take a chick with a cute face and get her implants? It should be chump change for someone who would shell out several thousand for a feature from a washed up rapper or $900 for a dubcc member to watch you play basketball.

blcxm

« Reply #257 on: February 16, 2012, 04:47:53 PM »
Here's what I don't get. The parts you like about her (boobs and ass) are all because of surgery. So why wouldn't you just take a chick with a cute face and get her implants?

oh, spice.. you dumb fucking cunt. your mozzer should've swallowed you. why get a girl some new tits and buttocks? make the cunt pay for it, in a few years you want some younger puss, so that moneys wasted. chivalry is dead, get with the times. *makes son i am dissapoint face*

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #258 on: February 16, 2012, 05:49:11 PM »
Here's what I don't get. The parts you like about her (boobs and ass) are all because of surgery. So why wouldn't you just take a chick with a cute face and get her implants?

oh, spice.. you dumb fucking cunt. your mozzer should've swallowed you. why get a girl some new tits and buttocks? make the cunt pay for it, in a few years you want some younger puss, so that moneys wasted. chivalry is dead, get with the times. *makes son i am dissapoint face*

It's a better investment than a phone-recorded rap from a prison inmate. I don't like implants, just sayin...