Author Topic: Sikotic  (Read 4764 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Sikotic
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2011, 03:05:59 PM »
you ARE Bipolar and you AREN'T Bi-winning.  stop looking up to and trying to be people who you will never be like.  and what's even more funnier/true is now i see what Loon3r was gettin at when he was talkin that crazy shit about me being crazy.  staring at a computer screen 15 hours outta tha day will make u loon3y than a muthafucka foreal.  the evidence is you and Petey.

and how many times do i gotta tell youR dumb ass it's "You'RE" not "your" when u say shit like that.  it's funny how u took every most likely fact I said about u and turned around and said it about Sikotic.  you'RE reeking of immaturity and you really are showing youR age.

and honestly what are we supposed to do, respond to each and every thing u say?  u take this internet shit waaay too serious.  u need a life in real life and it shows.  i feel sad for you in real life and like i said i'm not even tryna be funny (there's really nothing to gain from all of this).  all you'RE doing is exposing who you really are and showing youR true colors, it's clear that u havent grasp that concept yet.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 03:21:55 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2011, 03:34:58 PM »
Arthur when you got fired from Wendy's did you cry? Be honest

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2011, 03:40:07 PM »
It's funny you should bring up drake Brandon.Even that guy looks like Rambo compared to you. Your about as intimidating as Arthur is intelligent.

You got punked by fucking elior. At least Grundy admits it. You ran home with tears in your eyes to quickly make up yourown story of what happened.

You may be the Dubcc mascot but in real life your pathetic. What kind of low self esteem rape victim has to make webcam shows for his troll buddies? Pathetic. Don't you have friends? I'd be willing to bet you sit alone during school, straight getting bullied by an Asian geek named hung
*yawn*

Question: What did you decide to title this thread? Sikotic. Who are you jockin right now? Sikotic. Who is about to get their Sauce pass revoked? You muthafucka.

I expected better from you. Same tired ass insults over and over again. You got nothing on me buddy. You're a closet Drake fan who uses dubcc to boost his shattered ego. Now do us all a favor and have an accident drilling for oil or something. I can't be bothered with this bullshit. At least fucking around with Queen was fun. This is BORING!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2011, 03:42:26 PM »
You're a closet Drake fan who uses dubcc to boost his shattered ego

exactly; literally; the truth

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2011, 03:44:07 PM »
I'm sick of acting like it's cool between us. I've got pms galore from you to expose the bitch in you. Petey told me to chill but fuck that shit I'm done.You know what you did Carlton ass muthafucka. Imma do like petey did to enyce, let the anticipation build before I expose you.

You may have everyone else around here fooled into thinking your the "cool" guy but I know the truth Faggot.
You got nothing on me,  muthafucka. I'm gonna expose you simply by calling your bluff.

You fools from Canada have no heart anyways.
  >:(

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2011, 04:18:53 PM »
LMAO at radiotube and his life partner.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2011, 04:33:36 PM »
And wait hold up!!! You just wrote you have a life partner!??? What's his name?

you beat me to it lmao

look guys this kind of shit is what the euro crackers wanna see...this shit will be the death of da sauce!!!!!!

cmon homies!!!!! hug it out!!!!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2011, 05:11:46 PM »
I don't hug faggots. I might give Jay the wrong idea.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2011, 05:22:32 PM »
The way Arthur and you are teaming up against me makes me believe you guys have a lot of experience " double teaming guys". Shit are you arthurs life partner???!!!!

LOL @ me posting on here to boost my ego. You've been here since before this place existed.You come here to be accepted and make friends because you have none in real life. Look I'm just trying to be real here, I feel bad for you as a person. Being a black nerd is hard, since thiers only about five of you. That's why you and kain get alone.infinite is blacker then both of you combined.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2011, 06:23:32 PM »
finally someone exposes Sikotics e-life as a lie...
i always thought he was a pussy for not hopping in the truck...
Jaydc> Brandon "Sikotic" Azalbarian
The West is Back

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2011, 07:07:30 PM »
but i'm out this thread.

LOL, seventeen angry paragraphs later...

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2011, 07:13:12 PM »
finally someone exposes Sikotics e-life as a lie...
i always thought he was a pussy for not hopping in the truck...
Jaydc> Brandon "Sikotic" Azalbarian

The only thing he did faster then posting on Dubcc after the incident was changing his panties after shitting himself

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2011, 07:45:38 PM »
That's why you and kain get alone.infinite is blacker then both of you combined.
"get alone" huh? At least make some fucking sense if you're gonna desperately reach for insults out of your old tired bag of tricks. And how do you measure "blackness" retard? Just know this: I am and always will be black than you and all these other wigger faggots who are always taking shots at me.

I try to keep it civil and cool on dubcc. Always have. But then some shit head loser with self esteem issues comes around and starts trying to say lil stupid shit like you..

Paranoid piece of shit. I didn't get Radiotube to come and diss you like you got your butt buddy Adam Gaycia to join in. This isn't a double team. We both just don't like your ass and your stupid comments. You're probably used to people telling you that you're lame as fuck and that your whole schtick is tired.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blood$

« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2011, 07:57:51 PM »
the fireworks are really going off now  :o

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2011, 08:00:39 PM »
"I am and always will be black than you"

Huh? When they freed you didn't they teach you how to speak English?

Measuring blackness is easy. You use a scale like one to ten. One being you, the other being edi Amin.

Look Tom, I know the scariest other black person you've ever seen is the aunt on your syrup bottle when you eat your crepes but not everyone is as white bred as you. Infinite is infinitely more intouch with Africa. If you were any further from African you'd be mitt romney