Author Topic: Sikotic  (Read 4847 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: Sikotic
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2011, 08:06:52 PM »

LMAO Sik is feeding his bitch white powdered sugar so he can find that bitch later that night
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2011, 08:08:41 PM »
lmao

Sikotic™

« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2011, 08:12:59 PM »
Why the fuck would I go to Africa? I don't know anybody there. I'm African-American. There's a difference, but you probably think anybody with dark skin is the same. Race doesn't matter as much to me as it does to you, but I have plenty of family members and friends who are black. You seem a little too concerned with my racial identity which is fuckin' weird anyways.

Can't you see: you're trying sooooo hard to try and be funny with your lame ass jokes and apologies to make fun of someone who is just being them self. You can't see the irony in that? You're a joke, gaydc

That and the fact that a white guy is telling me how to be black is equally a joke.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2011, 08:13:40 PM »

LMAO Sik is feeding his bitch white powdered sugar so he can find that bitch later that night
LMAO!!!!!!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2011, 08:13:54 PM »
LMAO

Look how scrawny dude is. Probably goes to the beach refusing to take his t shirt off even in the water. Only black guy in la with a fucking farmers tan

Sikotic™

« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2011, 08:16:49 PM »
How's your tan up there in fuck ass Canada, eh?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Tekniec

« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2011, 09:08:43 PM »
You're just a hater, Jay. All I ever see you do is shit on other posters and make negative comments towards rappers. Somebody must be extremely disappointed with how their life turned out so they turn to attacking people on forums all the time. Some sad shit, man. Send your mother to Cali and I'd glady be her gynecologist.

And we all know you listen to Drake when no one is around so stop bullshittin man. You probably dim the lights and light candles when you do it too you faggot.
real talk..

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2011, 09:14:23 PM »

It's wonderful Tom.

Let me ask you a question. What would you do without this site? Your whole social life revolves around it. You grew up on here. It's depressing me just thinking about your life.I wouldn't be surprised if when you kill yourself next week your list of accomplishments will be highest karma on a westcoast hip hop forum

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2011, 09:16:35 PM »
Tek shouldn't you be busy writing poems to that slut Jess? You know she's probably sucked 37 dicks in the time it took you to buy her an engagement ring you simp.I bet you think strippers like you and pay to kiss hookers

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2011, 09:40:20 PM »
Do you guys ever get tired of arguing/clowning each other over petty shit? Not dissing or anything but that seems to be the thing to do for nearly everyone here, whether you're all just fuckin' around or not, it's kinda tiresome to see so often.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2011, 09:42:20 PM »
Do you guys ever get tired of arguing/clowning each other over petty shit? Not dissing or anything but that seems to be the thing to do for nearly everyone here, whether you're all just fuckin' around or not, it's kinda tiresome to see so often.

Does a fag get tired of sucking dick? I wouldn't know, ask sikotic

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2011, 09:49:10 PM »
LOL

I'm sorry for asking.

Sikotic™

« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2011, 09:49:16 PM »

It's wonderful Tom.

Let me ask you a question. What would you do without this site? Your whole social life revolves around it. You grew up on here. It's depressing me just thinking about your life.I wouldn't be surprised if when you kill yourself next week your list of accomplishments will be highest karma on a westcoast hip hop forum
I didn't grow up on dubcc and this place isn't my life. I enjoy my life very much. Good friends, good family and slowly but surely I'm accomplishing the goals I set out for myself. I like dubcc too. Learned and talked about a lot of good music, talked to some cool people on here and then encountered scumbags like you. See, unlike you I'm not here trying to put out my best comedy bit and insult (which fail 80% of the time, by the way) desperately looking for a "LOL" or "LMAO" because mommy and daddy didn't hug me enough growing up.

I'm just me on here: from my race, the way I talk, my interests ad everything else in between. Some people are cool with that, some people don't like me and some people could give a fuck either way. More power to them. You can feel however you want to about me, jay, but please get off my dick for Christ sake.

So now that I answered your question as honest as I possibly could, answer mine like a man: why are you such a sad little man, jay? what went wrong in your life to make you constantly look for trouble on here? I'm guessing its because you're too pathetic to ever go at anyone like this in public because you face the consequences of what would happen. You fit the typical stereotype of a guy who talks shit online because he can't do it in real life.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2011, 09:51:04 PM »
LOL

I'm sorry for asking.
There's no getting through to him. He's a sad person who gets joy only out of insulting others. I went forever without beef on here and all I wanted was a cool place to kill time.

Then guys like jaydc and others roll in and fuck up the vibe.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2011, 10:26:54 PM »
LOL.

Comical. I could practically feel your tears hitting your keyboard with each word I read. Paint a picture however you like Tom, I know the truth and so do you.

As for me I am who I am. I won't deny being an asshole. But sadness never comes across my mind. Just disgust and disdain for ignorance and fake muthafuckas like you Brandon.If I had friends on here they'd tell you I'm same way in real life. People like me, but I don't like most people. You've been clinging to me since I got here constantly writing LMAO! And your hilarious jaydc! with the hopes I wouldn't go against you for the only thing you have in life, your respect on this forum. You gave me my own appreciation thread hahaha I didn't mind at first because I liked having a groupie hanging on my every word. But I see through you Casper.