Author Topic: Dubcnn: Jay Rock - Hood Gone Love It (ft. Kendrick Lamar) (Official Video)  (Read 367 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

As the release date for Jay Rock's highly anticipated debut album "Follow Me Home" approaches (July 26th is the day), there is more and more content coming in. After we dropped our exclusive video interview with Jay Rock earlier this week along with the audio stream of the latest single "Hood Gone Love It (ft. Kendrick Lamar), we are now back with the official video to the song. Jay Rock keeps it hood as always on this one, make sure to watch:

Jay Rock - Hood Gone Love It (ft. Kendrick Lamar) (Video)

Enjoy and make sure to cop "Follow Me Home" on July 26th!

gio™fugahoo

not bad not bad  :D

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Won't let me watch the video :-\

The_Offence

YOU MUST LIVE OUTSIDE THE U.S. THAT LINK NIMA POSTED IS FROM MTV'S SITE AS THEY WERE THE FIRST ONES TO PUT THE VIDEO OUT. THE U.S MTV SITE DON'T ALLOW PEOPLE OUTSIDE THE U.S TO VIEW VIDEOS ON THE SITE .. HERES A LINK THAT SHOULD WORK FOR YOU http://www.freeonsmash.com/videos/watch/3j4hh6kxncngatzq/
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 05:58:35 PM by The_Offence »

Blood$

pretty good video, clean enough to be on the TV circuit  8)

The_Offence

The video will be on air this Sunday on MTV2 Sucker Free Sunday at 11AM  STRANGE GET SHIT DONE.

westside4life

• 'G'
dope shit really hyped

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
YOU MUST LIVE OUTSIDE THE U.S. THAT LINK NIMA POSTED IS FROM MTV'S SITE AS THEY WERE THE FIRST ONES TO PUT THE VIDEO OUT. THE U.S MTV SITE DON'T ALLOW PEOPLE OUTSIDE THE U.S TO VIEW VIDEOS ON THE SITE .. HERES A LINK THAT SHOULD WORK FOR YOU http://www.freeonsmash.com/videos/watch/3j4hh6kxncngatzq/

+1 bro, looking forward to this and section 80, Julys gonna be a good month 8) and it's my birthday then hah

westside4life

• 'G'
europe fail

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
europe fail

I aint from Europe you ignorant fuck

westside4life

• 'G'

Mietek23

^^^Another ingorant ass from the US. This "Euro-bullshit" is played out - change the channel looser.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Pretty sweet 8)

westside4life

• 'G'
^^^Another ingorant ass from the US. This "Euro-bullshit" is played out - change the channel looser.

u mad bro?