Poll

Who tighter with the rhymes

Nik
Infinite

Author Topic: Infinite or Nik  (Read 2912 times)

Sccit

Re: Infinite or Nik
« Reply #120 on: June 25, 2011, 06:05:38 PM »
lol, it doesn't bother me. I could post audio of mine if I go to by boy's house & go on his computer. Me & my boys are much better than you & we just rap into a Macbook. Yet, I can admit we suck. We just do it to fuck around. Hence why I'm not on here supporting it, looking for views like it's going to grab me some deal or look for some ego boost on people telling me I'm good when I know I'm not. I'm not an insecure loser.

The difference is, I don't use my friends for a studio like you use yours, so I don't really get to do it that after. & despite that, I'm still better lol.

& yes, you would sit here & try to convince me it's good because you CRY for acceptance.

lmao...i'd love 2 hear u rappin. please post it.

btw, roccy doesnt have a studio, moron...he has a mic and pro tools set up in his pad. good job accidentally complimenting my mixing, tellin me my computer shit is studio quality witout realizing smh.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #121 on: June 25, 2011, 06:53:34 PM »
wow.

talk about reaching.

Sccit

« Reply #122 on: June 25, 2011, 07:04:09 PM »
wow.

talk about reaching.

says the nerd who approves of bein called king faggot

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #123 on: June 25, 2011, 07:42:36 PM »
Can anyone please repost the tracks that are being talked about here? I want to give a neutral opinion. :)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #124 on: June 25, 2011, 07:46:41 PM »
wow.

talk about reaching.

says the nerd who approves of bein called king faggot

like i said...call me whatever you wanna call me just dont forget to call me your king.

Sccit

« Reply #125 on: June 25, 2011, 08:04:59 PM »
Can anyone please repost the tracks that are being talked about here? I want to give a neutral opinion. :)

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=269251.0

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #126 on: June 25, 2011, 09:47:21 PM »
lol, I'm almost positive you mentioned a studio. Or maybe it was Brian. I already called out your quality for sucking ass.

& if I get to my boy's house soon, I'll get 'em.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: June 25, 2011, 09:59:09 PM »
I actually just talked to him & he said that he recently posted two songs I was on that are like a year old. Not to make excuses, but it's when I first started. Pretty sure it's still better than yours though lol. But I suppose the people have the final say.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZgflRn8X2B0&amp;NR=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZgflRn8X2B0&amp;NR=1</a> My verse is at the 1:30 mark.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/g04IbBD624w&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/g04IbBD624w&amp;feature=related</a> My verse - 2:35.

& I'll throw my boy a bone here. On Youtube, the related tracks any song by "Runway", check his shit. He's pretty dope. But he doesn't think he's a rapper with a deal lol.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #128 on: June 25, 2011, 10:08:12 PM »
good shit Cham... real tight verse's
The West is Back

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: June 25, 2011, 10:14:42 PM »
good shit Cham... real tight verse's

Good lookin', fam.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: June 25, 2011, 10:24:32 PM »
But please, give some constructive criticism people. 8)

I want to improve & develop my skills to further make masterpieces like the one's above; aka, don't make fun of me because I'm too insecure over what people think of me LOL. This nigga, NIK man..

Sccit

« Reply #131 on: June 25, 2011, 11:00:33 PM »
lyrics are decent, but u sound like ur straight reading off a paper, son. that's not rappin...the tracks i made when i was 14 have more swag than that shit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #132 on: June 25, 2011, 11:03:38 PM »
We got together, nothing was going on, "yo, write a verse". Twenty minutes later I was reading off my cell phone.

Sccit

« Reply #133 on: June 25, 2011, 11:10:10 PM »
We got together, nothing was going on, "yo, write a verse". Twenty minutes later I was reading off my cell phone.

yea, i can tell

Sikotic™

« Reply #134 on: June 26, 2011, 01:35:31 AM »
like i said, u dont judge a rapper by what they rap about...if a bum off the streets who never rapped in his life rapped about his personal life and struggles, that would have no barring on his rapping skill. therefore, judge flow, mechanics, wordplay, rhyme structure, mic presence. i would like 2 know, in which of these aspects do u think infinite eclipses me? cuz i think ur just bullshitting, and i honestly dont think uv heard either of our tracks all the way through...if u really think my verse on "round n round" is bad and shows no skill, then fine. but ive letmany peeps outside of my haters on this board hear it, and they were all equally impressed, on everything i love. also, u say im not true to myself, but u dont know me n uve never spent a day in my life, son. this is my form of self-expression...u hear me rappin about smokin blunts and what not, because thats part of who i am. now, for horrocore, of course, horrorcore rap is never based on reality..but aside from  "anna ayala" (about finding fingers in my chili) and robbery (the first track we did), everything i spit has been 100% reality based...regardless, that is not the measure u use when judging skill....
You can have all the flow, mechanics and wordplay you want, but if you're rapping about coconuts, unicorns and fairies then I can't fuck with you.  If that's the case, we should all write off Immortal Technique. His flow and rhyme structure are not the best in the game, but the dude spits some real intellectual shit that speaks to me and a lot of other people. To write off that aspect of rapping is just naive on your part.

But look, if you really wanna nit pick and ask me to go into even more detail on why I prefer Infinite's shit overall based on all of the things you mentioned above I will. Ignoring the lyrical content I mentioned earlier (which is still important): where you're superior in flow, Infinite is superior in mic presence. Here's why: a big part of mic presence is sound and voice. Your flow is on point, but Infinite's voice sounds better. He sounds more natural while you still got that robot thing going on. Your pronunciation of some words needs some work too. Maybe those are details you're overlooking but they are important.

No matter who made the poll and no matter who voted in the poll, you would find a way to discredit it and weasel your way out of accepting the results if they didn't go the way you wanted them. There is no conspiracy and nobody is out to break you guys up. That's the most ridiculous assumption I've ever heard. Stop defending every negative critique of your work and use it as tools to possibly improve.

at the end of the day, if this poll came from a neutral source and i didn't see through yalls games, i'd be the first person to give infinite major props. unfortunately, the agenda dude had when starting this thread is different from what u are tryna make it seem, and u know it. there's a reason that in the other thread where i posted the tracks, people who hated me in the past are talkin mad shit on my raps, while neutral peeps who dont have shit against me are givin props...if u were not such a nutrider, u would at least somewhat acknowledge it.
Whatever man. You can call me whatever you want but if you were confident in your own abilities you wouldn't be asking for feedback and you would of gave your boy his props from the jump. Like I said before, you ask for constructive criticism and when you get it, you don't like it. The only "critiques" it seems like you want are "Hey that was pretty good. keep it up" or "ima give you props for putting that up". If that's the kind of criticism you think will make you a better emcee, then good luck man.

Be honest though: you seriously think ALL 16 votes for Infinite are a part of a conspiracy and the other 10 votes you got are all people who are keeping it real? There's no way ANY of Infinite's votes are legitimate in your eyes? I don't believe anyone can be that delusional.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE