Poll

Who tighter with the rhymes

Nik
Infinite

Author Topic: Infinite or Nik  (Read 2913 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Infinite or Nik
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2011, 03:33:07 PM »
I'm not going to lie, B. You're no Nas. But compared to NIK, it's hardly a competition.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2011, 03:36:55 PM »
brian isnt expression what its all about? how many wiggers can comeout and do there best (insert rappers name here) and come off...its harder to translate emotions and morals into wordplay and youve got a knack for that hes just doing impressions.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2011, 03:37:51 PM »
Something is wrong.  Never in dubcc history has there ever been a thread this complimentary towards me.  You guys must of got together on DBA and planned this shit.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2011, 03:40:01 PM »
We diss you & you say it's unwarranted. We compliment you & you reject it. C'mon. Nobody is saying you should get a record deal anytime in the near millennium, but compared to NIK lying on records & rapping with some old ass flow, you're better.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2011, 03:50:33 PM »
I'm not complimenting either of you. Saying I would bump Infinite or NIK's music in my car would be the ultimate compliment. I'm just trying to decipher who is the lesser of two evils.

When it comes down to it, NIK's got better flow than Infinite, but he doesn't have anything to say. His lyrics got a Lil Wayne vibe to me: saying a bunch of shit that may sound cool, but there's really no message to it.

What Infinite lacks in rhyme scheme, he makes up for it in lyrical content. Beats and rhyme scheme are cool and all, but if you don't have a message then you really serve no purpose for me personally so Infinite get over on NIK on that alone in my book.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2011, 04:01:08 PM »
Since we know who elior is, his lyrics are absurd and laughable. Which is why I told him to post his songs in a neutral forum and see his feedback. He'd rather lie to us and say he did that and that everyone says he's dope. But won't link us to the proof.At least we get a sense of who you are through your lyrics. I may not respect you as a person but I can respect you being yourself. Eliot thinks everyone can't see through him and wants to portray a tough guy. So in turn his lyrics are fucking awful

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2011, 04:23:39 PM »
i mean come on...this fucking kike rapped good shyt with hood shyt in his last song...

and dba has been dead for months now.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2011, 05:42:01 PM »
this poll title should really read 'who has more groupies on wcc'

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2011, 05:44:18 PM »
i mean come on...this fucking kike rapped good shyt with hood shyt in his last song...

retard...fast paced tracks don't have to be amazingly complex lyrics if the flow is untouchable. ever listen to bone thugs? smh

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2011, 05:55:13 PM »
Something is wrong.  Never in dubcc history has there ever been a thread this complimentary towards me.  You guys must of got together on DBA and planned this shit.

no, man...they just love my nuts so much, that they'd compliment u just to try and ride mine a lil harder. it's quite hilarious, actually. in reality, theyve probably never even bumped a full track of either of ours, they just say this shit cuz it's the main entertainment in their life.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2011, 06:27:21 PM »
Brian... his flow, lyrics, subject matter and realness is way better then what NIK has ever dropped
The West is Back

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2011, 06:47:05 PM »
LOL. Three hours ago the count was 11 to 1. Now it's 12 to 9. NIK busting out all the aliases tonight.

no, man...they just love my nuts so much, that they'd compliment u just to try and ride mine a lil harder. it's quite hilarious, actually. in reality, theyve probably never even bumped a full track of either of ours, they just say this shit cuz it's the main entertainment in their life.

LOL, so what you're saying here is that we're just making fun of you because we're "on your nuts", but in reality we all know you're a better rapper? Brian is clearly superior.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2011, 06:58:02 PM »
We all hate on infinite and make fun of him constantly. Were just hitting this with " real spit"

The fact that nobody is being vocal about voting elior shows he's just signing into aliases and voting for himself. How pathetic can you get.

And elior let me tell you what you aren't. A member of bone thugs. Your flow couldn't  touch them so don't even try to compare yourself lmao

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2011, 07:02:34 PM »
this poll title should really read 'who has more groupies on wcc'

retard...fast paced tracks don't have to be amazingly complex lyrics if the flow is untouchable. ever listen to bone thugs? smh

TRIPLE POST NERD SCORE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2011, 07:05:18 PM »
Actually yeah, really...Brian gets it on the same level as you; it's not like we can be biased here.