Poll

Who tighter with the rhymes

Nik
Infinite

Author Topic: Infinite or Nik  (Read 2917 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: Infinite or Nik
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2011, 03:39:14 AM »
Well what he said about Infinites rap is right but its still better then yours NIK... and I'm not even hating bro I'm just speaking truth
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2011, 04:17:00 AM »
yea...but he also said this:

\You and and Roccy both still suck BUT I will give you guys this, you two have improved drastically which really isn't saying much because you guys are still hot trash.  Secondly for a beat made on acid pro, the 2nd beat actually wasn't that bad.  I actually liked the laid back feel it had.  Third but not least, Infinite.  It's amazing 10 years later and you still haven't improved at all.  You're flow, lyrics, mic presence, and content are still horrible.  And before you bring up content and I must only listen to music that glorifies sex and money I say you're content is trash because you have been spitting the same Woe is me lyrics since you dropped your first verse on the DUBCC.  You're damn near 30 years old with a child and your mentality and thought process which you convey through your music is still that of a 16-17 year old with his teenage angst.  It's pathetic and you need to grow up and accept responsibility for your life instead of blaming everyone else.  And your verse also was a pathetic attempt at biting Em on "Rock Bottom"

ur one of my biggest dicklikers here, n all of a sudden ur callin me bro to make ur post seem more sincere lmao. dont lie, ag...ur the type of fag that if i were cool with u, ud be all up on my nuts, actin all buddy-buddy. u know its true. i know its true. just man up and quit bein like that...theres still time 2 change and u still have a long life ahead of u. i know ur guna come back with a gayass retort, but just really think about it, im serious.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #77 on: June 25, 2011, 04:28:25 AM »
more nutriding proof

Wack. Does your brother also see 2pac as a father figure.

thats the starter of the thread dissing infinites rhyme groupie status
I think your both terrible, its just your even worse than infinite. I cant take what you rap about seriously. Robbin banks and shit, when everbody knows your a rich white boy.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2011, 08:12:39 AM »
all i can say is don't give up your day jobs... you all suck and that will never change.. BUT i think a friendly battle is in order, or you's worried about tainting your friendship and ruining future collaborations between you guys?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 08:21:30 AM by JMan / Da Sauce »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2011, 09:19:50 AM »
Yeah, we diss Brian. He sucks. He's just better than you.

A fair comparison would be comparing Gucci Mane to a homeless person. Yeah, he can outrap a man with no home, but Gucci Mane still sucks.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2011, 09:53:04 AM »
I've developed my own style when it comes to my lyrics/subject matter.   Sccit on the other hand is the type who can flip many styles.   

It's like Snoop for example.  He just has his own character that he built up over the years, and that's his signature style you hear in every song.  You don't see him fucking with much else besides that.

But other rappers we've heard flip different styles.  Like Biggie when he was rapping with Bone.  Or Big flipping about suicidal thoughts and depression and personal shit on one track, and then in the next moment he's "Big Poppa".  Sometimes his lyrics can be uplifting other times filthy, nasty, dark. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2011, 10:41:50 AM »
NIK why do you have to get gay with your posts and talk about your nuts. This is a topic  about your internet rap career. Leave the gay talk with Rocky
The West is Back

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2011, 11:29:07 AM »
Where is the classic threads section?! Lmao this thread is gold, nik on some serious bitch shit the way your talking about your 'crew'...when you ask repeatedly for constructive criticism then moan when its not all positive, its not a good look

therefore i have nothing to add

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Sccit

« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2011, 11:38:46 AM »
more nutriding proof

Wack. Does your brother also see 2pac as a father figure.

thats the starter of the thread dissing infinites rhyme groupie status
I think your both terrible, its just your even worse than infinite. I cant take what you rap about seriously. Robbin banks and shit, when everbody knows your a rich white boy.

1.i'm not a "rich" whiteboy. obviously, many peeps here THINK they know me, but clearly don't. 2.i rap about multiple topics 3.who is ur favorite rapper?

Sikotic™

« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2011, 11:40:17 AM »
LOL @ NIK putting up 4-5 quotes of people talking down Infinite's keystyles to back up his ridiculous conspiracy theory.

You don't get it? Nobody is saying that you're fuckin wack and Infinite is the shit. You both aren't very good. That's not a diss, it's just the truth. Who's to say what will happen in the future?

The point of this thread and the way I decided my vote was basically "who is the lesser of two evils" if you will. So I went with Infinite. And for you to dsmiss lyrical content as something that isn't important when listening to someone's tracks is a crazy thing to say. And it's a little more than that, I feel like Infinite stays more true to himself than you do when it comes to content. Infinite seems to rap more about what he's all about and what interests him personally while you seem to be all over the place. You could argue it the other way too and say that you like to switch it up. You can also argue that you haven't found your niche yet. I could be wrong, but that's my opinion based on what I've heard from you guys so far.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2011, 11:41:38 AM »
Where is the classic threads section?! Lmao this thread is gold, nik on some serious bitch shit the way your talking about your 'crew'...when you ask repeatedly for constructive criticism then moan when its not all positive, its not a good look

this is not constructive criticism lmao...none of u fags care 2 judge us as rappers, ur goal is simply 2 bring the next man down. this thread is clearly not about judging skill, it's a game 2 yall, an attempt to create a gspot classic by pinning the 2 most hated members this site has ever seen against eachother. eat a dick, bitch.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2011, 11:49:42 AM »

this is not constructive criticism lmao...none of u fags care 2 judge us as rappers, ur goal is simply 2 bring the next man down. this thread is clearly not about judging skill, it's a game 2 yall, an attempt to create a gspot classic by pinning the 2 most hated members this site has ever seen against eachother. eat a dick, bitch.

lmao always resorting to comments about your dick and your nuts, grow the fuck up...ive read through this thread and there are plenty of genuine comments regarding yours and brians rhymes, if peopele here prefer infinites rhymes to yours why cant you accept that? If peoples opinions here mean so little to you and you constantly act like this place is beneath you then why do you get so butthurt about it?

If you werent always on the attack and so defensive when peeps point out things they dont like about your rhymes then maybe you would command more respect on the site  :-\

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Sccit

« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2011, 11:51:25 AM »
LOL @ NIK putting up 4-5 quotes of people talking down Infinite's keystyles to back up his ridiculous conspiracy theory.

You don't get it? Nobody is saying that you're fuckin wack and Infinite is the shit. You both aren't very good. That's not a diss, it's just the truth. Who's to say what will happen in the future?

The point of this thread and the way I decided my vote was basically "who is the lesser of two evils" if you will. So I went with Infinite. And for you to dsmiss lyrical content as something that isn't important when listening to someone's tracks is a crazy thing to say. And it's a little more than that, I feel like Infinite stays more true to himself than you do when it comes to content. Infinite seems to rap more about what he's all about and what interests him personally while you seem to be all over the place. You could argue it the other way too and say that you like to switch it up. You can also argue that you haven't found your niche yet. I could be wrong, but that's my opinion based on what I've heard from you guys so far.

like i said, u dont judge a rapper by what they rap about...if a bum off the streets who never rapped in his life rapped about his personal life and struggles, that would have no barring on his rapping skill. therefore, judge flow, mechanics, wordplay, rhyme structure, mic presence. i would like 2 know, in which of these aspects do u think infinite eclipses me? cuz i think ur just bullshitting, and i honestly dont think uv heard either of our tracks all the way through...if u really think my verse on "round n round" is bad and shows no skill, then fine. but ive letmany peeps outside of my haters on this board hear it, and they were all equally impressed, on everything i love. also, u say im not true to myself, but u dont know me n uve never spent a day in my life, son. this is my form of self-expression...u hear me rappin about smokin blunts and what not, because thats part of who i am. now, for horrocore, of course, horrorcore rap is never based on reality..but aside from  "anna ayala" (about finding fingers in my chili) and robbery (the first track we did), everything i spit has been 100% reality based...regardless, that is not the measure u use when judging skill....

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #88 on: June 25, 2011, 11:54:11 AM »

It's a shame you can't just accept people liking Infinte better than you. I thought you 2 were friends. Real friends aren't jealous when another homie gets some love. People aren't even complimenting him and you still can't take it. You gotta make up stories of agendas and nut riding. Do you really think it is that possible for people to like Infinite's raps better than yours. Are you that egotistical?

Me personally, I voted for NIK. Infinite needs to step his game up. NIK just seems more comfortable on the mic.

Sccit

« Reply #89 on: June 25, 2011, 11:55:02 AM »

lmao always resorting to comments about your dick and your nuts, grow the fuck up...ive read through this thread and there are plenty of genuine comments regarding yours and brians rhymes, if peopele here prefer infinites rhymes to yours why cant you accept that? If peoples opinions here mean so little to you and you constantly act like this place is beneath you then why do you get so butthurt about it?

If you werent always on the attack and so defensive when peeps point out things they dont like about your rhymes then maybe you would command more respect on the site  :-\

do u genuinely feel like my groupies who have hated me for years have a legit interest in breaking down my raps? lmao.

sometimes, i dont know whether u fags lie so much to urselves that u start believing it, or whether u simply troll so hard that u makes it look like u believe ur own lies.