Author Topic: Eminem's Final Diss!  (Read 555 times)

funkstylz

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Eminem's Final Diss!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2003, 03:43:40 PM »
Eminem has recorded his final diss to Benzino with his newest mixtape release -Boston Bitch-. The track which is supposed to be released to DJ Kayslay, DJ Clue, DJ Envy & Cutmaster C in the upcoming weeks, features Hot 97 radio personality & Elektra recording artist Angie Martinez, as well as veteran/new comer 50 Cent who currently signed with Eminem's Shady Records entertainment company.

Eminem first engaged in a battle of words with the co-owner of The Source magazine turned rapper, after Benzino dissed Eminem (with no reasoning by the way) on a mixtape freestyle entitled "Vanilla Ice 2003". Eminem responded with a freestyle of his own, in which Benzino retaliated to again.

Now Marshall Mathers is calling out all stops on the new diss record in which he has tapped Martinez & his latest protegge. When spoken to earlier this week over the phone on Hot 93.7's morning show, Eminem said the following, "He's just pissed because he knows that his new record aint gonna do shit... Elektra knows that the album isn't gonna do any units, which is why they didn't do any promotion. And on top of all that the album is going to cost $9.98 for the entire first week and come with a $10 rebate to the Source magazine.... Its completely pathetic."

When asked how the tracks guests were chosen, he responded by saying "Benzino's bitch ass went up to Hot 97 and threatened to stop providing Angie with coverage in his magazine... A few years back he called her album the worst of 2001 after she didn't get the Made Men at Summer Jam. Hest got serious issues. Go hold your fucking magazine over the head of artists who care, cuz the three of us are gonna sell more units then you without your corny ass pile of papers"

"50 just joined the on the record because he got my back" Em said. "Me & Angie have been friends a long time and I sure as hell ain't gonna let him talk to her like that." The record is apparently going to hit the mixtape circut shortly, and with Martinez's power up at Hot 97, expect to hear the track in heavy rotation.

In related news, Angie Martinez's as-yet-untitled third LP is near completion according to a Elektra records A&R rep. According to them Martinez has already laid down tracks with DJ Premiere, The Neptunes, Timbaland, DJ Clue & RocWilder on production, and The Clipse, Lil Mo, Jay-Z, Eric Clapton & Sacario on guest appearences. The album is due in stores on March 26th

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2003, 03:49:23 PM »
Eminem has recorded his final diss to Benzino with his newest mixtape release -Boston Bitch-

He said he was done with this.  He wasn't going to make another record.
And he's calling it "Boston Bitch"...that doesn't sound right

features Hot 97 radio personality & Elektra recording artist Angie Martinez

Angie on a diss record with Em...LMFAO, I don't think so

after Benzino dissed Eminem (with no reasoning by the way) on a mixtape freestyle entitled "Vanilla Ice 2003". Eminem responded with a freestyle of his own, in which Benzino retaliated to again.

This isn't how it happend.

In related news, Angie Martinez's as-yet-untitled third LP is near completion according to a Elektra records A&R rep. According to them Martinez has already laid down tracks with DJ Premiere, The Neptunes, Timbaland, DJ Clue & RocWilder on production, and The Clipse, Lil Mo, Jay-Z, Eric Clapton & Sacario on guest appearences. The album is due in stores on March 26th

This just tops it off.  LOL

FAKE.

Jome

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2003, 08:13:15 PM »
I can't see Angie on a diss-track with Em, but maybe if she's coming with some real-life shit it could be nice..
You sure it's fake C2K ??

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2003, 08:29:57 PM »
I can't see Angie on a diss-track with Em, but maybe if she's coming with some real-life shit it could be nice..

Read the last paragraph, her last album only came out in August, and now a new one? and a Primo/Angie track? but the main one...LOL, sorry, a guest apperance from Eric Clapton, LMFAO.

This, with what I wrote in my previous post makes it seem fake to me.  
« Last Edit: January 14, 2003, 08:30:45 PM by C2Knuckles »

Jome

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2003, 10:33:49 PM »

Read the last paragraph, her last album only came out in August, and now a new one? and a Primo/Angie track? but the main one...LOL, sorry, a guest apperance from Eric Clapton, LMFAO.

This, with what I wrote in my previous post makes it seem fake to me.  

She released a album in August  ???

What about this "Animal House"-shit that has been circulating in the last few months??
I actually checked the bootleg, because she usually has dope producers, and all the people mentioned in the article was on there.
Rockwilder, Timbaland, Neptunes etc.

Jay-Z, Sacario, Lil Mo & The Clipse was on it too, even if Eric Clapton sounds kinda strange..
But you never know, MJ has worked with Jigga & Elton John with Eminem, so you never know..

And even if Primo+Angie sounds wack, it wouldn't surprise me.. Angie got more connections than Benzino..

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2003, 12:46:25 AM »
It's Legit.  

Bishop

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Get Addicted!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2003, 01:38:22 AM »
angie's inclusion might just be a clip from the hot 97 interview

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2003, 08:46:44 AM »
She released a album in August  ???

I thought Animal House was released in August.  But I'm not sure, I don't exactly follow her career.

Murrow

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2003, 10:21:13 AM »
I doubt she'll rap on it, it will have her audio when she dissed him @ Hot 97.  Nice to see 50 will be on it.

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2003, 12:12:06 AM »
man benzino iz gay thats it. im out!!!

funkstylz

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2003, 03:10:44 PM »
just a followup on this on the www.boxden.com top 10 USER-PICKED songs of the week , up in #3 is Eminem - Boston Bitch , take that for what you will

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2003, 03:55:35 PM »
just a followup on this on the www.boxden.com top 10 USER-PICKED songs of the week , up in #3 is Eminem - Boston Bitch , take that for what you will

Angie Martinez Not On Benzino Diss Track:

By Nolan Strong
Date: 1/19/2003 2:50 PM

Angie Martinez has responded to the numerous articles that have been published that she would be appearing on a track beside Eminem and 50 Cent dissing The Source co-owner Benzino.

Numerous sites (including AllHipHop.com) reported that Martinez would make an appearance on the track "Boston B*tch," which is reportedly being leaked in the next few weeks to mixtape heavyweights DJ Clue, Custmaster C and Kay Slay.

"Nah, it's not true," an angry Martinez told AllHipHop.com. "Now I gotta deal with people thinking that this is a fact."

Eminem representatives have also stated in the past that the rapper had no plans on responding to Benzino after his last two diss records, leaving the validity of the "Boston B*tch," track in question.

funkstylz

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2003, 05:48:24 PM »
source?

funkstylz

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2003, 05:49:18 PM »
thnx for the clarification tho