Author Topic: Eminem is NOT the best rapper/producer in the game  (Read 938 times)

funkstylz

Re:Eminem is NOT the best rapper/producer in the game
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2003, 05:31:11 PM »
rza fuckin makes me snore, his shit's so boring, em got hype , he can get one bouncin and come up wit so much crazy shit, go eminem!

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2003, 07:56:11 PM »
I heard Rockwilder was rappin again u better watch out for that shit!1

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2003, 04:37:28 AM »
RZA's production is better than Em's by a margin that is bigger than the lyrical gap between the two.
DJ Quik comes with amazing beats, and even though he isn't great lyrically he has improved his rapping a lot over the years.
I would also say that I consider J-Zone to be a better rapper/producer than Eminem, and if we are counting groups in this, The Beatnuts are also better at rapping/producing than Em.

To me Eminem's production is pretty lame really, it's always either poppy, or guitar driven, there isn't enough variety in it for him to be considered a classic producer.

word up !
you gotta mention the beatnuts...
totally forgot bout em

T
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2003, 04:55:46 AM »
I don't think Em's producing matches his rapping skills, but I have been impressed by what he's been coming out with recently.

If I were to go on matching skills I would defo put the likes of Quik and RZA over Em. Em doesn't have nearly enough beats to match their catalogue of classics yet.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2003, 02:07:57 PM »
Jake, you'se a fool

first of all Dre probably gives Em a helpin hand in the studio plus he has peeps co producing for him too...lol @ eminem even in the SAME FUCKIN SENTENCE as RZA in terms of production

lyrically its close but Em takes it....

ok i'm the fool.... :o

this is the boy that said he likes B2K
thinks DPGC is better than dogg food
thinks "bang to dis" is better than 90% of em's catelouge
amongst other things

but i'm the fool.... Snatch Please!

yeah no doubt i do believe and know that dre helps em, BUT em for the most part comes up with those melodies and concepts all on his own. and his 80% or so is far more innovative and impressive musically than RZA's simplistic style ......it's not my fault you can't distinguish good music from great music.

and props to whoever mentioned the Beatnuts, they're amongst the few i respect in rap still

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2003, 02:54:45 PM »
fuckin hell, eminem jus started producin n ppl already comparin him to gza, dj quik and co.......man dj khalil is on another level production wise to eminem, at the moment, eminem is jus another personho sounds like a cheaper version of dre with a lil mo guitars in it..........listen to dres verse on xzibits new track.........even tho its pretty wack.......theres a good line in it"watch out for fake shit that sounds identical" or sum shit like that, its tru

eminem cant be put into a great producer record for me until he brings his own new style into the game that ppl be feelin, like dj quik n co have...................and produce alot of beats for other ppl will help him with that

but on a side tip, his pretty dope on his own production..........but myabe cuz he got mad skills on the mic

peace

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2003, 05:39:45 PM »
I don't really like RZA's flow or production.

EM28

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2003, 08:58:42 PM »
I don't really like RZA's flow or production.

same here

peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2003, 06:49:02 PM »
U guys are dumb...Em's been producing since day one...Eminem is the best rapper/producer out there without a doubt...The beat to "Lose Yourself" shits 90% of Hip-Hop Beats you hear nowadays...Same with "My Name", "Superman", "Cleanin Out My Closet", "Say Goodbye To Hollywood","Rabbit Run", "Way I Am", "Soldier", and a whole lot more...PeACe

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2003, 09:32:00 PM »
HAVOC

EM28

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2003, 10:21:49 PM »
U guys are dumb...Em's been producing since day one...Eminem is the best rapper/producer out there without a doubt...The beat to "Lose Yourself" shits 90% of Hip-Hop Beats you hear nowadays...Same with "My Name", "Superman", "Cleanin Out My Closet", "Say Goodbye To Hollywood","Rabbit Run", "Way I Am", "Soldier", and a whole lot more...PeACe

props 4 recognizing that.  without doubt eminem is the best rapper/producer out there now.  i agree wit this shit here.

peace

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2003, 10:28:52 PM »
nah man...the best is E-Dub aka Erick Sermon listen to "Music" and u will understand

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2003, 10:35:28 PM »
hmmm yeah eric is a good choice but , em's still the better MC and his beats are are more eclectic and original so i'd put him of him

eric sermon is the rightful goat of eastcoast production though

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

The Watcher

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2003, 10:45:30 PM »
havoc or dre
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2003, 06:28:14 AM »
Which rapper/producer could pull off the best album by producing the whole album alone and rhyming on it alone (no guest emcees)?

I'd say DJ Quik, Eminem or Redman.