Author Topic: Eminem is NOT the best rapper/producer in the game  (Read 962 times)

West Coast Veteran

Re:Eminem is NOT the best rapper/producer in the game
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2003, 08:32:41 AM »
Which rapper/producer could pull off the best album by producing the whole album alone and rhyming on it alone (no guest emcees)?

I'd say DJ Quik, Eminem or Redman.  

OutKast....Stankonia was predominantly produced by them (Earthtone III) not to mention a lot of songs on Aquemini and all their newest songs.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2003, 08:37:37 AM by WestCoastVeteran »

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2003, 02:29:00 PM »
yeah u cant call eminem the best yet, he only jus startin to get recognized as a producer......
theres alot of better producers that are better than him......eminems should get alot better yet, gonna get more experience n producin for others will help that

peace

S.G.V.

« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2003, 03:28:09 PM »
U guys are dumb...Em's been producing since day one...Eminem is the best rapper/producer out there without a doubt...The beat to "Lose Yourself" shits 90% of Hip-Hop Beats you hear nowadays...Same with "My Name", "Superman", "Cleanin Out My Closet", "Say Goodbye To Hollywood","Rabbit Run", "Way I Am", "Soldier", and a whole lot more...PeACe
lose yourself sounded just like til i collapse...not that creative if u ask me...cleanin out my closest wasnt anything that great...cmon theres plenty of better beats than those...Bosko got better beats...hes more talented than eminem...he may not be that lyrical...but he can bust pretty decent...beats are always on point....he can ACTUALLY sing...and nobody can really touch him on the talk box...same with hutch...hes more talented than eminem...so is quik...pharaohe monch produces heaters of his own and spits alot better than em...

S.G.V.

« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2003, 04:42:46 PM »
add to that list Sick Jacken...hes a great lyricist and has some of the best beats...The Beatnuts also...Cool Nutz...Brotha Lynch Hung...so many of these foos got much better beats...lyrically theyre not close to em...but i think matched up head to head theyd smash on eminem...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2003, 10:32:34 PM »
Which rapper/producer could pull off the best album by producing the whole album alone and rhyming on it alone (no guest emcees)?

I'd say DJ Quik, Eminem or Redman.  

OutKast....Stankonia was predominantly produced by them (Earthtone III) not to mention a lot of songs on Aquemini and all their newest songs.

shit i forgot all about my boys kast, yeah i'd put them up there too

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2003, 03:56:52 PM »
Em's a top emcee dope at producing too but RZA is still definatly betta at all in my oppinion cause RZA's production is on another level than Em's

c'mon RZA's one of the very tightest producers ever Em can't live up to him production wise
« Last Edit: January 19, 2003, 03:58:44 PM by The Hoe Hopper »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2003, 06:06:26 PM »
SGV...Like Tom said, you're a West Coast Backpacker...LoL...Pretty funny if u ask me...PeACe

S.G.V.

« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2003, 06:56:41 PM »
SGV...Like Tom said, you're a West Coast Backpacker...LoL...Pretty funny if u ask me...PeACe
LMAO...west coast back packer?...uh...no back packers listen to puffy or baby...no back packer listens to E-40 or Brotha Lynch...no back packer listens to Dayton Family or Midwest Mafia...explain how im a back packer?...cuz backpackers bump only underground hip hop...nothin else...not gangsta shit...not commercial shit...lame ass comment...and am i a back packer cuz i dont like Dre or Eminem?...if so thats a wack ass reason...
« Last Edit: January 19, 2003, 06:57:59 PM by S.G.V. Tha Unda Dawg »