Author Topic: Joe Budden Performs 'Blood On The Wall & 'Microphone' In Orlando 6/23/11  (Read 253 times)

GangstaBoogy

Nah I checked out some of his shit, nino bless is wack. Dudes flow sounds like he's freestyling all his shit. He wouldve ruined sh

But I agree with jaydc, if it wasn't for all those corny joebuddentv / tahiry videos he'd be much more respected
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

westside4life

• 'G'
so if someone does videos for fun and shit, it makes them less respected? rappers are human beings too and dont always live in the studio like gangstaboogy thinks

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
so if someone does videos for fun and shit, it makes them less respected? rappers are human beings too and dont always live in the studio like gangstaboogy thinks

That's not the point. I personally enjoyed the videos. BUT in this day and age when " fans" look for excuses to hate rappers it wasn't a smart career move. How many potential fans did he put off with his vibe incident alone? Probably a lot.

Some "fans" are very bizarre and if an artist they like gets dissed they go out of thier way to hate on that other artist. The videos for the most part were fine, but he should have known better then to speak on other artists like that. It's sad that it's that way, but it is.

westside4life

• 'G'

That's not the point. I personally enjoyed the videos. BUT in this day and age when " fans" look for excuses to hate rappers it wasn't a smart career move. How many potential fans did he put off with his vibe incident alone? Probably a lot.

Some "fans" are very bizarre and if an artist they like gets dissed they go out of thier way to hate on that other artist. The videos for the most part were fine, but he should have known better then to speak on other artists like that. It's sad that it's that way, but it is.

you are totally right mayne

GangstaBoogy

Dude he put his entire relationship with tahiry on youtube. He caught a beatdown online (basically). Admit it, he lost credibility with some of the rap world. I personally think dude has been the best rapper alive since mm2 so it doesn't bother me but I call it how I see it.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Jay hit this one on the head. I've been tryna get that point across for a while lol.

For example, your favorite rapper is Nas, now when I say somebody is better than him, you automatically are going to have some sort of bias towards the rapper I said was better than Nas. The same applies to Joe Budden, instead, he took shots at arguably the most glorified, most loved Rap group ever, but he tooks shots at other rappers too.

I've been saying it, if Joe Budden never posted a video, never talked shit & just made his music, even if people still wouldn't praise his music, they'd give him props for it. Instead, people just look for anything they can to take shots at him. Funny though, even people I chill with who all used to shit on him are singing a different tune after the Shady deal. ::)

Even got eight heads to buy tickets to that concert I posted above.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Jay hit this one on the head. I've been tryna get that point across for a while lol.

For example, your favorite rapper is Nas, now when I say somebody is better than him, you automatically are going to have some sort of bias towards the rapper I said was better than Nas. The same applies to Joe Budden, instead, he took shots at arguably the most glorified, most loved Rap group ever, but he tooks shots at other rappers too.

I've been saying it, if Joe Budden never posted a video, never talked shit & just made his music, even if people still wouldn't praise his music, they'd give him props for it. Instead, people just look for anything they can to take shots at him. Funny though, even people I chill with who all used to shit on him are singing a different tune after the Shady deal. ::)

Even got eight heads to buy tickets to that concert I posted above.

I think Buddens out spoken attitude and the fact he puts his whole life out there is part of the appeal for his die hard fans. The only reason I've ever hated on Buddens was cause I didn't like his delivery, on tracks like "Loud Noises" though he's really stepped it up so hopefully being around Slaughterhouse and Shady he keeps polishing that shit