Author Topic: what's with the European obsession with Dr. Dre's "comfort level"  (Read 729 times)

Leggy Hendrix

Re: what's with the European obsession with Dr. Dre's "comfort level"
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2011, 06:05:09 AM »

re-read my post dumbass, didnt say anything about you being butthurt, just hurt, guess you just took it that way ;) im talking about respectable heads whove been here for years, contributed to many great threads and helped build the dub to where it is now...before the onslaught of over-sensitive 2pac/westcoast worshipping motherfuckers who hate the east because 'pac did', and live their daily lives according to the code of thug life...some of you guys need to move the fuck on, you just making yourselves look really really stupid...representing that thug shit from the westside of warsaw, gtfoh...

re-read my post dumbass, I wasn't talking about you in particular. Funny how you see yourself though. Contributing to great threads and building "the club" :P. Hahah, you make this board sound like a cult.

The way I see it, there's no problem praising 'Pac (regardless of the country you live in), because if there is one place to do that it would be here. How sad is it to be a regular on a west coast hiphop forum, but hating 2Pac fans? Once again you made my day :D

Wtf are you talking about "the club"..your reading skills stay losing...smh

and i dont hate 2pac fans, i just hate the ones who defend his every word and move like he was the rebirth of christ when he was in fact a far-from-perfect individual...some people react to criticism of pac like normal people would if there whole family were raped and murdered, and that shit cant be healthy :(

If this thread is making your day then you really need to get out more my friend, what is your whole point anyway? Nobody else bothered to respond to the thread but you took that shit to heart, yet your not hurt by it? Hmmmm ;)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2011, 06:08:20 AM »
If this thread is making your day then you really need to get out more my friend, what is your whole point anyway? Nobody else bothered to respond to the thread but you took that shit to heart, yet your not hurt by it? Hmmmm ;)

You don't need to be hurt to respond to a thread, even though some seem to have a hard time grasping that. I'm at work and not working, hence the g-spot @ dubcc.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2011, 11:20:10 AM »
We're getting off topic.

Why y'all seriously OBSESSED over Dre's comfort level though?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2011, 11:26:26 AM »
Gay -Bee, the thing is, that Leggy is a fucking European, like Janitor, and a few others.  But they don't get all emotional when someone says Euro, because they aren't "Euro".  "Euro" is code for the bitch ass" westside deathrow OG loc fuck badboy killa" wigger european muthafuckers like Pysco Hustla.  If they were from America they get made fun of just the same, only they get called some other shit.

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2011, 12:03:58 PM »
^Exactly.

If the term "Euro" offends you and causes you to go on a tirade in broken english, then you are in fact a Euro (i.e. G-Bee). There are plenty of cool ass people from Europe who post here and contribute positively. They don't fall under that umbrella. Like I and a few others have said, all anyone has to do is bust out their Euro card and the Pac dickriders and Death Row fanatics come out of the woodwork.

Now if you excuse me, I have to sit back and contemplate Dre's comfort level.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2011, 12:25:24 PM »
^Exactly.

If the term "Euro" offends you and causes you to go on a tirade in broken english, then you are in fact a Euro (i.e. G-Bee). There are plenty of cool ass people from Europe who post here and contribute positively. They don't fall under that umbrella. Like I and a few others have said, all anyone has to do is bust out their Euro card and the Pac dickriders and Death Row fanatics come out of the woodwork.

If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2011, 12:33:53 PM »
^Exactly.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2011, 12:38:38 PM »
Gay -Bee, the thing is, that Leggy is a fucking European, like Janitor, and a few others.  But they don't get all emotional when someone says Euro, because they aren't "Euro".  "Euro" is code for the bitch ass" westside deathrow OG loc fuck badboy killa" wigger european muthafuckers like Pysco Hustla.  If they were from America they get made fun of just the same, only they get called some other shit.

If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2011, 12:47:42 PM »

Well these days we Germans get mad emotional if you mention the word Euro (€) ;D

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2011, 01:11:03 PM »
^Exactly.

Right, thanks for explaining your nerdy forum slang to me. So if I understand correctly, there are a few dubcc nerds on a witchhunt for Europeans who they decide are "not cool"? Sounds like a blast if you're a 12 year old :D

By the way, it's charming to see you children going against each other in a mighty internet war in threads like these. I don't think any further comment is needed.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 01:12:44 PM by G-Bee »

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2011, 01:16:07 PM »
LOL

Sikotic™

« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2011, 02:22:03 PM »
^Exactly.

Right, thanks for explaining your nerdy forum slang to me. So if I understand correctly, there are a few dubcc nerds on a witchhunt for Europeans who they decide are "not cool"? Sounds like a blast if you're a 12 year old :D

By the way, it's charming to see you children going against each other in a mighty internet war in threads like these. I don't think any further comment is needed.
Look B-Gee, if you and your fellow clan of eurowiggers think its still cool to rep Death Row like its still relevant in 2011 then why do you care what people say or think? You can call me a "yank" til the cows come home, but you won't see me write a butthurt rant fueled with passion and anger like you've been doing in this thread. You seem to be equally infatuated with me as gaydc which is funny to me.

Now run along and defend 2pac to the death or something like a good little groupie. This is about Dre's comfort level, not you.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2011, 06:40:05 PM »
Lmao at G-Bee, damn you sound really hurt right now! You broken-english fucked up wannabe gangster euros will ultimately be the downfall of this forum, driving away all the respectable heads whove been holding down this site for years...then you can discuss dres comfort level as much as you want, but until then the rest of us will try and keep this place on the right track, calling you out each and every time you post some ridiculous bullshit

How? By talking about wiggers and euro's in every single topic, even though it has nothing to do with anything?

i heard one of my scorned ex girlfriends was looking for me in this thread lol

this guys talking greasy knowing i used to wipe my ass on his self esteem daily, g bee i can see why that ruffles your feathers being that your a huge fucking euro wigger and all.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 06:43:24 PM by KRS-TWO »

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2011, 08:57:36 PM »
whats the difference between an american wigger and a euro wigger nothing there both wiggers

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2011, 09:31:39 PM »
a euro wigger is just like an american wigger just he stinks worse.