Author Topic: One-2 "In The Zone" ft. Kobe (prod. by Komplex )  (Read 394 times)

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: One-2 "In The Zone" ft. Kobe (prod. by Komplex )
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2011, 06:16:03 AM »
if this song is off of the one-2 ep that is taking 2 years to make.....or release...he should go ahead and take another year to work on it
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Tha_Tactican

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2011, 02:06:42 PM »
Completely the opposite, i'm a fan of Komplex's, especially his house/dance tracks, I also usually think Kobe's hooks are very good however on this track In my opinion the hook is weak and the beat is average, if they would have done something over the wedding crashers beat or even the Da Antheme beat (from Komplex's soundcloud page) i'm sure it would have turned out a lot better, this has no real replay value for me..

i expected more from komplex/one-2 & kobe to be honest, on another note the message from clint dingo pretty much made my day !! ha ha ha
Probably not the sound u were expecting out of one-2 & kompo. THIS song is off the destiny side of the double ep, the experimental retro infused sound.
Just got done listening to those beats u said that would be alot more better for uno to rap over.....eh, da antheme just sounds like a house/techno track and doesnt slap at all and i like that other track but again, to me, in the zone sounds just about right for a rap/retro house beat as opposed to just a a regular house beat. Maybe im not as keen on that house sound as u are and maybe thats why the in the zone beat sounds average to u. To me, the way kompo ultilized the overrall sound from start to finish, it stands out from the rest of the mainstream shit that combines eletro & rap (i.e. alex da kid and will-i-am) and knocks harder too. I agree the hook is weak but imo kobe's alternate sounding vocal effect is what makes the hook sound listenable. Another about the track is it has a bass line and it sits in the background. I think they should raise it a little more for the final release. Hey, i like it and u dont and thats cool. To each his own.

if this song is off of the one-2 ep that is taking 2 years to make.....or release...he should go ahead and take another year to work on it

ouch!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 02:26:08 PM by Tha_Tactician »

EFFeX

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2011, 07:21:08 AM »
I cant support this or Treacherous Records because Crooked i ripped me off $1000 and didnt send a 16Bar verse. He took the money and ran.

is this post from Clinton wayne?   is this serious or just a joke......a dude who spent months and years dropping verses for free on the internet wouldnt do a verse for a 1000 $    that is a thousand times more than what the dude usually makes....

you must be joking

$1,000 is cheaper than Crooked normally does work for, so I don't see what's so unrealistic about that number.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2011, 02:38:26 PM »
I cant support this or Treacherous Records because Crooked i ripped me off $1000 and didnt send a 16Bar verse. He took the money and ran.

is this post from Clinton wayne?   is this serious or just a joke......a dude who spent months and years dropping verses for free on the internet wouldnt do a verse for a 1000 $    that is a thousand times more than what the dude usually makes....

you must be joking

$1,000 is cheaper than Crooked normally does work for, so I don't see what's so unrealistic about that number.

Mind explaining how you know what crooked I normally works for?  and I thought the dude works for free....cause most of his music is for free...did i miss something there?
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2011, 02:40:00 PM »
Sounds good. I fux wif.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2011, 12:59:53 PM »
this is just weird

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2011, 01:01:17 PM »
Not Feelin This One @ All

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2011, 02:08:15 PM »
at first i didnt like it.. but i had to put it in my car.. and now it grew on me.. the song is dope.. summejam!
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)