Author Topic: 2pac - NY '87 & Watch Your Mouth OG CDQ *new leaks*  (Read 10272 times)

OG Snoopaveli

Re: 2pac - NY '87 & Watch Your Mouth OG CDQ *new leaks*
« Reply #90 on: June 29, 2011, 10:51:57 AM »
Daz sounds at his peak rapping on this. Obviously everyone else brings the heat. Production is the bomb. :monkey:

Anyone know bout other Westcoast Aftershock confirmed tracks?

a surprise regarding this album is coming very soon  :D

Oh man, please tell me the news is that this album is leaking!  DPG was at its peak at this time, and with previously released/leaked songs like "Me In Your World", "NY87", and "Can't See Me" confirmed to come from that album, i have no doubt it was going to be bangin.  Rumor has it some tracks that ended up on Daz's RAW album were from the Westcoast Aftershock recording sessions as well.  

its very possible at the moment, im working on it  :D & yes soopafly is on it  ;D

this will be maaaad dooooope!!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #91 on: June 29, 2011, 10:55:38 AM »
Daz sounds at his peak rapping on this. Obviously everyone else brings the heat. Production is the bomb. :monkey:

a surprise regarding this album is coming very soon  :D

Oh man, please tell me the news is that this album is leaking!  DPG was at its peak at this time, and with previously released/leaked songs like "Me In Your World", "NY87", and "Can't See Me" confirmed to come from that album, i have no doubt it was going to be bangin.  Rumor has it some tracks that ended up on Daz's RAW album were from the Westcoast Aftershock recording sessions as well. 

thats true, this is not over till we say so was a track intended for wc aftershock as well as bacc stabbers.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #92 on: June 29, 2011, 10:59:49 AM »

Looking forward to it

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #93 on: June 29, 2011, 11:06:10 AM »
Can't C Us In CDQ Is Also On It  ;D, Also @Soopafly DPGC, I Think The Soopafly Feature Is Unheard...Ill Keep Y'all Posted If I Pull This Off  ;D   

Quadruple OG

« Reply #94 on: June 29, 2011, 11:15:54 AM »

Oh man, please tell me the news is that this album is leaking!  DPG was at its peak at this time, and with previously released/leaked songs like "Me In Your World", "NY87", and "Can't See Me" confirmed to come from that album, i have no doubt it was going to be bangin.  Rumor has it some tracks that ended up on Daz's RAW album were from the Westcoast Aftershock recording sessions as well. 

Pretty sure "Can't C Us" was a leftover from "Dogg Food". Almost positive it wasn't going to be released, especially after 2pac put that track on AEOM

skriLL

« Reply #95 on: June 29, 2011, 11:29:00 AM »
Can't C Us In CDQ Is Also On It  ;D, Also @Soopafly DPGC, I Think The Soopafly Feature Is Unheard...Ill Keep Y'all Posted If I Pull This Off  ;D   

:D  the explicit version or the radio version w/ changed lyrics?

Quadruple OG

« Reply #96 on: June 29, 2011, 12:02:00 PM »
hopefully these leaks will be the beginning of more to come.... i wonder if the .wavs for the Evolution set will ever leak i know its a massive upload tho ... maybe who ever has it can leak the first couple discs since they're the best .. theres definitely classics on those joints

the only other holy grail song that is left unleaked is the CD Quality version of "My Dying Day" (aka late night 1994)

Can someone explain the big deal about these tracks? Cool they came out (props again Jossy), but how come they're considered "Holy Grail" material?

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #97 on: June 29, 2011, 12:44:39 PM »
hopefully these leaks will be the beginning of more to come.... i wonder if the .wavs for the Evolution set will ever leak i know its a massive upload tho ... maybe who ever has it can leak the first couple discs since they're the best .. theres definitely classics on those joints

the only other holy grail song that is left unleaked is the CD Quality version of "My Dying Day" (aka late night 1994)

Can someone explain the big deal about these tracks? Cool they came out (props again Jossy), but how come they're considered "Holy Grail" material?

I think it's just an expression for the songs that people "know" exist, ie. have snippets/poor quality versions but have not yet leaked in full good quality.  There used to be a ton of them, but we're getting to the point where almost everything known has come out.  There are still probably plenty of unknowns to be released yet.  So these few remaining songs become "holy grails" in a sense that people are trying to find them.  I don't think the expression is an indication of the greatness of the song, or lack thereof.  Dying Day and Were U Been are the few that i can think of off the top of my head that i've heard but haven't actually leaked yet.  The list used to be a lot longer than that a few years ago. 

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #98 on: June 29, 2011, 01:10:46 PM »

Watch Ya Mouth is a late cut from Makaveli and probably should have stayed on there
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

sms130

• 'G'
« Reply #99 on: June 29, 2011, 01:42:05 PM »
Yes, Watch Ya Mouth is an outtake from the "Makavali" album. It's actually, there is not alot of outtakes for that album.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #100 on: June 29, 2011, 01:46:17 PM »
Yes, Watch Ya Mouth is an outtake from the "Makavali" album. It's actually, there is not alot of outtakes for that album.

the only ones we know for SURE are Watch ya mouth, lost souls friends and niggaz nature

i remember hearing the Outlawz really wanted "Black Jesus" to be on there but Suge didn't
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

itzkarl813

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #101 on: June 29, 2011, 02:03:09 PM »
Would love to find a CDQ of the OG Friendz, the version with the girls talking in the intro that leaked in crap quality....  I have a near cdq version of friendz with a different intro, same beat, but it doesnt sound the same..

7hemack

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #102 on: June 29, 2011, 03:51:58 PM »
woohoee

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #103 on: June 29, 2011, 04:37:07 PM »
Would love to find a CDQ of the OG Friendz, the version with the girls talking in the intro that leaked in crap quality....  I have a near cdq version of friendz with a different intro, same beat, but it doesnt sound the same..

yeah not sure what happened to the girl on there

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #104 on: June 29, 2011, 06:18:34 PM »
"The Westcoast Aftershocc" EP woulda been the chit back in tha day.  it'll probably still be the chit today.  Tha Dogg Pound had some of tha coldest flows in tha game period back in tha day (no bias)