Author Topic: 2pac - NY '87 & Watch Your Mouth OG CDQ *new leaks*  (Read 10251 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re: 2pac - NY '87 & Watch Your Mouth OG CDQ *new leaks*
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2011, 09:42:28 PM »
 :'(
+100

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2011, 09:47:23 PM »
"Watch Ya Mouth" goes so fuckin' ham it's crazy.  The mp3 sounds good.  "New York 187" doesn't sound bad either.

Eddz

« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2011, 09:48:15 PM »
Thanks  8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2011, 09:50:03 PM »
NIGGAS JUST JEALOUS, WATCHIN TOO MUCH GOODFELLAS

hahaha
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2011, 09:58:33 PM »
that the true original instrumental on "watch ya mouth?" Doesnt seem to fit the production for the rest of the 7 Day Theory sessions...

probably one of the reasons suge left it off of the final version of the makaveli album.

can we get a production crediit on this song? i think its either lt hutton or hurt-m-badd i forget which one.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2011, 10:00:43 PM »
that the true original instrumental on "watch ya mouth?" Doesnt seem to fit the production for the rest of the 7 Day Theory sessions...

probably one of the reasons suge left it off of the final version of the makaveli album.

can we get a production crediit on this song? i think its either lt hutton or hurt-m-badd i forget which one.

i think its the same guy that did Hail Mary if i recall
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2011, 10:03:08 PM »

i think it blends in fine.  u gotta remember that Mak changed tha tracklist a few times and that some of the songs on the released version of "The 7 Day Theory" weren't supposed to go on there anyway.  That whole thing about it being recorded in 3 days was false from what I've seen on bomb1st.com where they had the dates of every song he recorded on Death Row Records in 1995 and 1996.  

Jossy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2011, 10:13:05 PM »
Isn't this the faggot that gave 2Pac fans in the past such gold as "grab my cats, locate my comwads" and a slew of other crappy remixes in broken english? I'll thank the source and not the sacrificial lamb.

lmao it cant be the real Jossy

if it is thats awesome

I'm the real Jossy bro
I've improved my rap skills
that shit that y'all heard of me wasn't suppose to leak... I got on some filesharing program back in 1997 and Chuck Dirty downloaded it and spread it around the world to discredit my 2pac leaks and position of an operator back then... back then I was still a teen with a funny accent.. english isn't my first language.... oh well... i guess it made me famous too
my position on 2pac hasn't changed since then and i'll continue to give the community the 2pac songs they deserve.. despite people like dante or g-litt trying to stop me and making a buck out of a dead man with songs that aren't theirs

Portugoal

« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2011, 10:14:43 PM »
Thanks for the songs :)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2011, 10:16:14 PM »
Isn't this the faggot that gave 2Pac fans in the past such gold as "grab my cats, locate my comwads" and a slew of other crappy remixes in broken english? I'll thank the source and not the sacrificial lamb.

lmao it cant be the real Jossy

if it is thats awesome

I'm the real Jossy bro
I've improved my rap skills
that shit that y'all heard of me wasn't suppose to leak... I got on some filesharing program back in 1997 and Chuck Dirty downloaded it and spread it around the world to discredit my 2pac leaks and position of an operator back then... back then I was still a teen with a funny accent.. english isn't my first language.... oh well... i guess it made me famous too
my position on 2pac hasn't changed since then and i'll continue to give the community the 2pac songs they deserve.. despite people like dante or g-litt trying to stop me and making a buck out of a dead man with songs that aren't theirs

if u got anything with Snoop and Tha Pound i hope u can release em.  I also read that he has 1 more song he did with Dre (on a beat or a feature i dont know) and I also read that he has an unreleased song with Lynch on a few sites I've seen in tha past and if u can get that then homie release that shit ASAP

ROBBS

« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2011, 10:25:55 PM »
wow..dope shit  8) 8)
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL!!

scratch42069

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2011, 10:30:43 PM »
They may as well pass on the next one to build-a-turd to leak out. Makes as much sense as digging up juicy's ass.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2011, 10:34:32 PM »
They may as well pass on the next one to build-a-turd to leak out. Makes as much sense as digging up juicy's ass.

diggin' up juicy asses is a great thing so Yes somebody pass me tha good stuff.  in real life on my lord i'll keep that shit area51

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2011, 10:36:35 PM »
Pac never worked with Brotha Lynch, that song was made up  (california sickness)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2011, 10:42:54 PM »
Pac never worked with Brotha Lynch, that song was made up  (california sickness)

oh i aint know i just read about it.  that Death Row catalog has an "untitled" song with him and Dre too. 

i wanna hear that other song he did with CPO too, i think it's Pac and CPO (i'm pretty sure) but it might be Dre and CPO (i'm too tired and not geeked up enough to go look at that shit now)