Poll

Do you

No, what I supposed to masturbate to now
9 (75%)
I rather listen to a LAMB crew album fully knowing LAMBS music sucks more than Orit Maimon
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Do you want me to change my avatar and signiture  (Read 392 times)

Your favorite posters favorite poster

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
Do you want me to change my avatar and signiture
« on: June 28, 2011, 05:03:47 PM »
It seems my stuff offends a lot of people because most people are soft now, don't really see whats wrong with any of it.  But most people are soft now.  But maybe it speaks more about the people that find disturbing considering they put the two together.  I dunno guess thats the society we live in now a days.  Now I'm a reasonable man and I'm willing to change it.  If the people want me to change it, I'll change it and let you guys vote for my next avatar and sig.

when it rains it pours

Re: Do you want me to change my avatar and signiture
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 05:37:01 PM »
no but now that its making peoples pussy bleed the nazi mods will make u take it down  :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 06:20:43 PM »
Turns me on. Keep it.

OG Hack Wilson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 07:55:32 PM »
yes please
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 08:16:32 PM »
People here listen to fuckin gangsta rap, but can't handle a couple gifs?

Shameful.

Jay Bananas

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 09:06:13 PM »
Keep.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2011, 09:28:28 PM »
personally i dont give a fuck but i could understand where some people are getting at. you motherfuckers got me all caught up with my son sometimes you know i could explain ramen noodles and shit but some stuff is wierd but 2 each his own. just the other day i was scrolling down and seen your sig im glad my son wasnt around lol i say fuck it keep it

Jay Bananas

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2011, 09:36:55 PM »
personally i dont give a fuck but i could understand where some people are getting at. you motherfuckers got me all caught up with my son sometimes you know i could explain ramen nohttp://img402.imageshack.us/img402/784/1309320036319.jpgodles and shit but some stuff is wierd but 2 each his own. just the other day i was scrolling down and seen your sig im glad my son wasnt around lol i say fuck it keep it

You ever catch a boner with your son on your lap peeping the fresh young girls here?

OG Hack Wilson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2011, 09:38:05 PM »
personally i dont give a fuck but i could understand where some people are getting at. you motherfuckers got me all caught up with my son sometimes you know i could explain ramen noodles and shit but some stuff is wierd but 2 each his own. just the other day i was scrolling down and seen your sig im glad my son wasnt around lol i say fuck it keep it

people like you shouldn't be allowed to breed
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2011, 09:39:00 PM »
personally i dont give a fuck but i could understand where some people are getting at. you motherfuckers got me all caught up with my son sometimes you know i could explain ramen nohttp://img402.imageshack.us/img402/784/1309320036319.jpgodles and shit but some stuff is wierd but 2 each his own. just the other day i was scrolling down and seen your sig im glad my son wasnt around lol i say fuck it keep it

You ever catch a boner with your son on your lap peeping the fresh young girls here?

your a sick twisted bastard

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2011, 09:40:17 PM »

says the fag who cant get any pussy

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2011, 09:52:24 PM »
Bananas > Andre

OG Hack Wilson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2011, 09:57:35 PM »

lmao i got some 2 days ago

i bet you a pedo

Your favorite posters favorite poster

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2011, 09:59:21 PM »

OG Hack Wilson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2011, 10:02:33 PM »

i bet you a pedo
ok whatever you say honky imbreeding with your cousins you hillbillie

OG Hack Wilson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2011, 10:03:14 PM »

i bet you a pedo

i bet you impregnated one daughter to get the other....that's how Canada rolls

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2011, 10:07:30 PM »

this is the best you can get  :loser:
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

OG Hack Wilson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2011, 10:08:10 PM »
oh my  i'm so hurt alone-o

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2011, 10:10:26 PM »

i bet you a pedo

i bet you impregnated one daughter to get the other....that's how Canada rolls
sure hack  thats how you american hillbillies roll dont front

O.G A.Geesta'z

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2011, 11:31:35 PM »
no
The West is Back

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2011, 01:53:35 AM »
No keep it. I really dont see why people are so offended by it

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2011, 05:51:59 AM »

that explains some of your childish insults...teaching your son to be an e-gangster? Smh

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2011, 01:34:01 PM »

that explains some of your childish insults...teaching your son to be an e-gangster? Smh
what the fuck are you talking about you gay boy go get some e-pussy with tekgeek

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2011, 12:08:25 PM »

what the fuck are you talking about you gay boy go get some e-pussy with tekgeek

lmao is the gay shit all youve got...step up your e-thuggery buddy

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare