Author Topic: Hey NIK, has a rabbi ever sucked your dick before?  (Read 1218 times)

Sccit

Re: Hey NIK, has a rabbi ever sucked your dick before?
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2011, 03:52:02 AM »
to my fans, yes, i answered the question back on reply 6

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2011, 12:52:45 PM »
so thats a yes then? you did get sucked of by a rabbi?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2011, 01:05:30 PM »
so thats a yes then? you did get sucked of by a rabbi?
LOL
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2011, 02:41:46 PM »
I see this board hasn't changed still lol i leave and come back and it's still yall bashing NIK SMDH lol
loser
;D u mad

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2011, 08:29:41 AM »
Thank god we have a new superhero to protect us from the jews: Foreskin Man!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2011, 05:16:18 PM »
Let me break some shit down.  The act of circumcision is brutal and traumatic to a baby.  It's a really fucked up practice if you think about it.

2nd, and what they don't go into, but somewhat allude to is that he is sucking a fresh wound, aka drinking blood from the dick of a newborn baby.  That is a sick fucking ritual.  It's so fucked up, he managed to kill a baby as a result.  Lock this bastard up, and investigate every "mohel" and see what their little rituals involve.  Yall prolly think it's crazy, but there are definitely people in the world that drink blood.  When someone is killed or traumatically injured, chemicals are released into the bloodstream and produces a euphoric feeling, and some creepy fucks will drink the blood and catch a buzz.  They also do it in religious ceremonies. 

Pedos / homos are a systemic problem amongst many religions, everyone knows about catholic priests and there are others too.  If you make this connection that it spans religions, you'll see that maybe there is a common leader controlling the various religions. 

The most common religious leaders at a local level may or not be practicing these things.  But the higher up you go, the more prevalent it becomes.

lmao@a circumcision being brutal and traumatic...lemme guess, ur uncut and it doesnt go over well with the females? rofl.......there is nothing "brutal" or "traumatic" about being circumcised the proper way. it is actually healthy and helps keep bacteria from forming on the dick. jealous? just look into gettin it done, son.

Nah I'm cut homie.  No anteater dick here.  It is definitely traumatic for a baby retard.  How would you feel if some motherfucker grabbed your dick and started cutting it? 

so you're traumatized? lmao

Newsflash genius, 99.9% of people don't recall psychological trauma at that age.  Your subconscious doesn't forget it though.  So yes, I'd say that anyone who is cut prolly has some effects from that shit.

jeromechickenbone

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2011, 09:59:45 PM »
Let me break some shit down.  The act of circumcision is brutal and traumatic to a baby.  It's a really fucked up practice if you think about it.

2nd, and what they don't go into, but somewhat allude to is that he is sucking a fresh wound, aka drinking blood from the dick of a newborn baby.  That is a sick fucking ritual.  It's so fucked up, he managed to kill a baby as a result.  Lock this bastard up, and investigate every "mohel" and see what their little rituals involve.  Yall prolly think it's crazy, but there are definitely people in the world that drink blood.  When someone is killed or traumatically injured, chemicals are released into the bloodstream and produces a euphoric feeling, and some creepy fucks will drink the blood and catch a buzz.  They also do it in religious ceremonies. 

Pedos / homos are a systemic problem amongst many religions, everyone knows about catholic priests and there are others too.  If you make this connection that it spans religions, you'll see that maybe there is a common leader controlling the various religions. 

The most common religious leaders at a local level may or not be practicing these things.  But the higher up you go, the more prevalent it becomes.

lmao@a circumcision being brutal and traumatic...lemme guess, ur uncut and it doesnt go over well with the females? rofl.......there is nothing "brutal" or "traumatic" about being circumcised the proper way. it is actually healthy and helps keep bacteria from forming on the dick. jealous? just look into gettin it done, son.

Nah I'm cut homie.  No anteater dick here.  It is definitely traumatic for a baby retard.  How would you feel if some motherfucker grabbed your dick and started cutting it? 

Newsflash genius, 99.9% of people don't recall psychological trauma at that age.  Your subconscious doesn't forget it though.  So yes, I'd say that anyone who is cut prolly has some effects from that shit.

i bet u pull the circumcision card when people find out ur gay

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2011, 01:15:57 PM »

I'm not the one who joins religious groups that allow old man to suck babies dicks. That's all you breh.

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2011, 01:25:00 PM »

I'm not the one who joins religious groups that allow old man to suck babies dicks. That's all you breh.

i didnt join anythin, son, i was born into it. btw, arent u christian? i think ur priest would say otherwise.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2011, 02:42:50 PM »
lmfao @ NIK saying "to answer my fans, yes".