Poll

Do you

No, what I supposed to masturbate to now
9 (75%)
I rather listen to a LAMB crew album fully knowing LAMBS music sucks more than Orit Maimon
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Do you want me to change my avatar and signiture  (Read 604 times)

Your favorite posters favorite poster

Do you want me to change my avatar and signiture
« on: June 28, 2011, 05:03:47 PM »
It seems my stuff offends a lot of people because most people are soft now, don't really see whats wrong with any of it.  But most people are soft now.  But maybe it speaks more about the people that find disturbing considering they put the two together.  I dunno guess thats the society we live in now a days.  Now I'm a reasonable man and I'm willing to change it.  If the people want me to change it, I'll change it and let you guys vote for my next avatar and sig.

when it rains it pours

Re: Do you want me to change my avatar and signiture
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 05:37:01 PM »
no but now that its making peoples pussy bleed the nazi mods will make u take it down  :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 06:20:43 PM »
Turns me on. Keep it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 07:55:32 PM »
yes please
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 08:16:32 PM »
People here listen to fuckin gangsta rap, but can't handle a couple gifs?

Shameful.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jay Bananas

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 09:06:13 PM »
Keep.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2011, 09:28:28 PM »
personally i dont give a fuck but i could understand where some people are getting at. you motherfuckers got me all caught up with my son sometimes you know i could explain ramen noodles and shit but some stuff is wierd but 2 each his own. just the other day i was scrolling down and seen your sig im glad my son wasnt around lol i say fuck it keep it

Jay Bananas

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2011, 09:36:55 PM »
personally i dont give a fuck but i could understand where some people are getting at. you motherfuckers got me all caught up with my son sometimes you know i could explain ramen nohttp://img402.imageshack.us/img402/784/1309320036319.jpgodles and shit but some stuff is wierd but 2 each his own. just the other day i was scrolling down and seen your sig im glad my son wasnt around lol i say fuck it keep it

You ever catch a boner with your son on your lap peeping the fresh young girls here?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2011, 09:38:05 PM »
personally i dont give a fuck but i could understand where some people are getting at. you motherfuckers got me all caught up with my son sometimes you know i could explain ramen noodles and shit but some stuff is wierd but 2 each his own. just the other day i was scrolling down and seen your sig im glad my son wasnt around lol i say fuck it keep it

people like you shouldn't be allowed to breed
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2011, 09:39:00 PM »
personally i dont give a fuck but i could understand where some people are getting at. you motherfuckers got me all caught up with my son sometimes you know i could explain ramen nohttp://img402.imageshack.us/img402/784/1309320036319.jpgodles and shit but some stuff is wierd but 2 each his own. just the other day i was scrolling down and seen your sig im glad my son wasnt around lol i say fuck it keep it

You ever catch a boner with your son on your lap peeping the fresh young girls here?

your a sick twisted bastard

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2011, 09:40:17 PM »

says the fag who cant get any pussy

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2011, 09:52:24 PM »
Bananas > Andre

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2011, 09:57:35 PM »

says the fag who cant get any pussy

lmao i got some 2 days ago

i bet you a pedo

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2011, 09:59:21 PM »

OG Hack Wilson