Author Topic: something I'm writing for my friend in LIbya, still editing  (Read 197 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
disregard this thread I was in the keystyle section when I had an important call and didn't have a pen or pad around

there are 6 US citizens in Libya, 2 of them are American American, 4 are Libyan Americans, atleast one of them is missing or detained, if not 4 of them, the rest are stuck here with no access to anything that can help them.  I need emergency counseling, staying at an emergency place, blend in with other libyans but very unsafe because they ask a lot of questions, and it's very likely I could get in trouble if they find out Ive been trying to leave.  Crisis management office, compacitated office, very incapable office, people on the ground but can't do anything for us, the embassy protects US interests, but they can't do anything.  For example the money problem, if I want to transfer something from overseas I can't get money into the country.  The US state department can't get money into Libya, I'm stranded, no internet access.  basically a prison for myself.  the other citizens, their families aren't helping cause they are Libyans and haven't been to the United States.

CAIR, what would happen if my parents were poloticians, supreme court justice, or civil rights lawyer, who were the two US journalists detained,

all their having us do is call crisis management and there are like 2 people there and they don't do anything for us.  United States is not putting any pressure on them to release us, Libyan Americans but in reality their families don't want us to leave, cockroaches and garbage they got used to it.  His mother if she got ahold of passports she wouldn't let go of it.

would you be interested in his story, stuck there for 4 months

I'm filing this complaint on behalf of my friend in Libya, a US citizen who wishes to just go by "Moe" so as to not have his identity revealed.  

My friend is 1 of about 6 US citizens he is in communication with who are stuck in Libya.  Four of which are Libyan Americans and two of which are white Americans.  At least one of them is missing or detained, possibly up to four of them.  

My friend said he is staying at an "emergency place" and is in need of "emergency counseling.  He is trying to blend in with other Libyans but it is difficult because they ask a lot of questions and it's very likely he could get into serious trouble for trying to leave the country.

He has tried to contact the embassy and crisis management offices of the US.  But they are very incapable of helping him to get out of the country, and are not able to offer any help.  For example he has a money problem in which he can not get any money from abroad into the country.  The US State Dept. also can't help him get money into the country.  He is stranded with no internet access.  

The families of these US citizens in Libya are also offering little help and unsympathetic to American citizens in stuck Libya.

He feels if he was the son of a prominent politician, or someone famous, or even a white American he may be receiving more help to get out of the country or otherwise.  But as is the case now the US is putting very little pressure on Libya to release it's citizens who have been stranded there since the conflict began.

Please let me know if you can offer any help, and I have my friend in Libya's contact info if you would like to speak with him directly.  He requested that I contact the people at CAIR.  Thank you

Newtip on behalf of a former Kansas City resident and US citizen who has been stranded in Libya since the beginning of the conflict 4 months ago.

Greetings,

I'm writing to you on behalf of my friend in Libya, a US citizen who wishes to just go by "Moe" so as to not have his identity revealed.

My friend is 1 of about 6 US citizens he is in communication with who are stuck in Libya.  Four of which are Libyan Americans and two of which are white Americans.  At least one of them is missing or detained, possibly up to four of them.

My friend said he is staying at an "emergency place" and is in need of "emergency counseling.  He is trying to blend in with other Libyans but it is difficult because they ask a lot of questions and it's very likely he could get into serious trouble for trying to leave the country.

He has tried to contact the embassy and crisis management offices of the US.  But they are very incapable of helping him to get out of the country, and are not able to offer any help.  For example he has a money problem in which he can not get any money from abroad into the country.  The US State Dept. also can't help him get money into the country.  He is stranded with no internet access.

The families of these US citizens in Libya are also offering little help and unsympathetic to American citizens in stuck Libya.

He feels if he was the son of a prominent politician or someone famous if he would be receiving more help to get out of the country or otherwise.  But as is the case now the US is putting very little pressure on Libya to release it's citizens who have been stranded there since the conflict began.

Please let me know if you can offer any help, and I have my friend in Libya's contact info if you would like to speak with him directly.  He requested that I contact local media to help get his story out.  You can e-mail me back or contact me at 816-277-4599 if you want any more information.  My name is Brian.  Thank you
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 10:34:17 PM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)