Author Topic: _Persian_Hogz_-_Sand_Scriptures_2003_HMP_ JUST BEEN RIPPED, CHECK IT, n support  (Read 507 times)

Doggystylin

Check it out yall, this is me (Pitbull) and Rodzilla's album, its finally out, please take the time to download it and listen to it, reviews are appreciated, check the thread in 411 for more backround info on this album.

Go Download It @ http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/persianhogzmusic.htm

Disc 1 - The Album
001_Persian_Hogz_-_Spittin_Flames
002_Persian_Hogz_-_Tha_Shut_Down
003_Persian_Hogz_-_Rep_Where_U_From
004_Persian_Hogz_-_Pervin
005_Persian_Hogz_-_So_Savage
006_Persian_Hogz_-_Somethin_Bout_Me
007_Persian_Hogz_-_Tha_Lost_Truth
008_Persian_Hogz_-_Last_Breath

Download @ http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/persianhogzleftoversmusic.htm

Disc 2 - The Leftovers

201_Pitbull_-_Chosen_1
202_Persian_Hogz_-_Fine_Day
203_Persian_Hogz_-_Insane
204_Persian_Hogz_-_Persian_Hogz
205_Persian_Hogz_-_Off_Da_Chain
206_Rodzilla_-_U_Aint_Nobody
207_Persian_Hogz_-_Goin_Down
208_Pitbull_-_Underestimated

Ill make a post reviewing the album myself tomorrow,please post some feedback, peace
« Last Edit: January 14, 2003, 11:57:35 PM by Doggy aka Pitbull »

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
im downloadin them.. will drop some comments later.. ;)
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

Nima - Dubcnn.com

cool ill peep

Doggystylin

aight now for my review

001_Persian_Hogz_-_Spittin_Flames - aint feelin this too much, rod is more on flow cause he rapped to the beat and my verse is recycled from a old unreleased song. its ok.

002_Persian_Hogz_-_Tha_Shut_Down - im feelin this, it bumps, it might not have deep lyrics but this is some of that raw shit for ya, one of the upbeat songs up the album

003_Persian_Hogz_-_Rep_Where_U_From - this is dope im feelin it, i spit a quick verse in the middle, rod comes nice on the hook like usual, more recent than others. im feelin this

004_Persian_Hogz_-_Pervin - cool song, grows on you, rod soundin like bizzy bone on the hook. i come decent

005_Persian_Hogz_-_So_Savage - some quick shit, did my verse in like 5 secs, rod liked it so we put it together, just flowin out my ass

006_Persian_Hogz_-_Somethin_Bout_Me - one of the more recent songs, im feelin my verse on this, it isnt one of my usual ones. the song is deeper than others

007_Persian_Hogz_-_Tha_Lost_Truth - now this is the deep song of the album,  you know each album has to have one, we didnt even get soft though, just spit some politics and about world issues, i like how this one came out, one of the better tracks

008_Persian_Hogz_-_Last_Breath - some dark track type shit to end the album, i dont even remember wtf i rapped about on this, lol.

201_Pitbull_-_Chosen_1 - this is the most recent shit ive done, i did it like a couple weeks ago, i really like this one, here its only 1 verse, i dont think ill finish it though

202_Persian_Hogz_-_Fine_Day - old old old song, this is from the begingin of last summer, diff style, sing flow type

203_Persian_Hogz_-_Insane - now this song is raw,from oct2002, its just the quality and the first 2 verses that fuck it up, you gotta hear the 3rd verse on this, one of my fav verses.

204_Persian_Hogz_-_Persian_Hogz - again another old song, this is from summer 2002, lol i like it

205_Persian_Hogz_-_Off_Da_Chain - this song was soundin real good until we both got real critical of it, we were gonna fix it up but got lazy and said fuck it, i love the beat and the chorus tho, gotta check this

206_Rodzilla_-_U_Aint_Nobody - this is the song originally meant to feature nexus but things went wrong, i spit my verse for this but rod never mixed it in

207_Persian_Hogz_-_Goin_Down - we just felt that we were talkin out of our asses and it sounded gay so we said fuck this shit, lol

208_Pitbull_-_Underestimated - now this, this has to be my fav unfinished song, it was supossed to get done but blade and rod never really put much effort into it, so i just gave some shoutouts at the end to make it a lil longer, if you gotta check one song on the 2nd disc it has to be this.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Production by: UNI-VERS-AL, RODZILLA, & 40oz. Productions.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

S.G.V.

tight shit so far..but rod...a request from fans with bleeding ear drums...DONT SING ANYMORE!!!!

Doggystylin

lmao^^

Smooth

Yo it's dope so far, Im feelin it... my favourite track as of now is "Somethin Bout Me" im REALLY feelin the beat... best beat on the album IMO... and i love that little synth you got runnin behind that chick on the course, sounds hella dope... also the flows are all on point... overall dope album and you can tell you guyz put in work...props...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Suga Foot

Whooooo!  Damn this is some tite shit right here.  I'm feelin every song.  I know a lot of work went into this release.  It's nice to see it finally seeing the light of day.  Props Y'all.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
tight shit so far..but rod...a request from fans with bleeding ear drums...DONT SING ANYMORE!!!!

LMAO.....True, I do sounds gay in some of that shit.....But tha problem is im recordin that shit at home.....It's way different, I gotta fuck wit a lot of effects and shit.....But still that shit's old.....Yall gotta hear some new shit.....Like Last Night, I waz in tha studio with Mista Cane and some other heads from 9 till 5 am in da morning, put down 3 tracks and maaaaaaaaan, I CANT wait till someone hears it 1 day.....They keep all da damm masters but shit, Ima show yall when I get my hands on em.....

pz.

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Good shit...Overseer, can u please keep this as a sticky thread for a little longer? because I know Rod and Doggy put effort into this, and then when they finally release it, nobody even peeps it...Keep it sticky for at least a month homie...PeACe

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
its some dope beats.. and tight flow.. overall its tight..
only thing i can complain about is ur persian/paki accent.. lol.. but its all good  :)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

only thing i can complain about is ur persian/paki accent.. lol.. but its all good  :)

LmAO...Coming from a British dude who sounds like a midget...LoL

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED

LmAO...Coming from a British dude who sounds like a midget...LoL

LOL..im swedish, and my english aint perfect, lol.. but im tryin my best to get the best english as possible,

but doggy and rodzilla that lives usa and talks english 24/7 sound like they sound and its proberly nuthin they can about it.. so its all good  :)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nah man, I aint got no accent........lmao.......I talk alot during tha cd, just listen 2 those.......

But seriously man, this shit is computer done, Its a lil demo......

I'll post up some real studio shit I been doin sooon......

COMING IN 2008.