Author Topic: Shit You Regret Doing While Drunk/High  (Read 513 times)

Murrow

Shit You Regret Doing While Drunk/High
« on: December 08, 2001, 03:21:09 PM »
I know peeps in here have regrets.  For the peeps who drink and or smoke, what was your worst fuck up?

Here's my story...

It was during this past summer, I was havin a ball with my friends in this quiet ass neighborhood.  My friends got a few bottles of vodka, but I didn't feel like drinkin at the moment, I was chillin wit some girl I was tryin to get wit.

I told my friends I wasn't drinkin, cause they were all bout to get super fucked up.  I got some heat for not joining them, but I was like nah, I'm chillin here.

It was at night, and we were just talkin, havin a good time wit the ladies, intil the girl I was lookin out for said she had to go home.  So I was like, aight, you gotta go.  They said they went home and I went over to my friends who had already popped open the second vodka bottle...

I was like, 'give me some of that shit.'  I drank st8 from the bottle, I took like 6 or 7 gulps of that shit gettin wasted more and more by every shot.  My other friends weren't drunk, they just were laughing @ me, and gave me a nice vanilla blunt.  Well by then, I was rollin, smokin and drinking fucks you up faster when mixed.  

I was like, 'come on, lets walk.'  I was walkin around smokin that philly to the end, when I see these group of girls ahead.  it was that girl who said she went home.  Guess she stuck around with her friends.  For me, I got excited, and was like cool, even though I was about to fuck everything up.

I flicked the rest of by blunt away and headed towards the girls, where they were sitting down on the sidewalk.  I came over and sat aross from the girl I liked, just staring at her.  I smelled like vanilla blunts, and one girl said she saw me throw away a blunt, they thought I didn't smoke.  I said, 'Nah, I don't smoke.'

Then I don't really remember but I started talkin a gang of fucked up shit.  They girl beside me knew I was wasted, and laughed, as the girl I liked was becoming upset.  I went over to her and started talkin, and puttin my arms around her.  She just stood there, as I spoke about random shit.  Then this one girl asks me if I was drunk, and she asked to smell my breath.  She said I was drinking, but I said no.  

Then my friends come and just hang out, watching me.  The girls were all mad at that point, specially the one I liked, and left for home.  I followed them, and I turned to the girl I liked a lot, and gave a loud burp as I was about to throw up.  They all backed away.

Girls hate when you wanna throw up, especially these girls, they HATE it.  It was like a sin, they all jumped back as I had my head between my legs.  I didn't throw up though.  I looked up, and said I was okay.  

I then went back beside the girl and preceded to follow her home.  She was mad, and I was just floatin at the moment.  I asked her all this shit I can't remember.  They then all went home, and I was by myself.  

The next day, as I saw them outside all together, they just stood and laughed at me like I was a fool.  I was all tired and had a headache thay day.  I lost a lot of respect from those girls, but I eventually apalogized to the girl I almost threw up on.

I really regret that, I haven't drank since, I'll only do it with some of my close freinds.

Y'all got any stories  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Doggystylin

Re: Shit You Regret Doing While Drunk/High
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2001, 03:25:30 PM »
Nooooooooooooooopppppppppppeeeeeeeee ;D

lmfffaaal @ dat shit

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2001, 03:30:20 PM »
talkin to a female ... shit i was acting like a real dumd n shit, the only thang she was doing was laughin   :-[
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Murrow

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2001, 03:31:28 PM »
Here's another funny one from this past summer:

It was in July, and my friends and I hitched a taxi to go off to this big ass party outside near this wherehouse.  We got there, I was already smokin, with a beer in my hand and 2 in my sweater.  This was the best party I've been to, you could bring anything you want, po-po won't even come near the place.

Anyway, I was drunk and steadily and me and my other friends entered the party.  I hit up these fine ass bitches with ome blunts.  At one point, I got so cocked off my ass that I couldn't stand.  I asked a guy if I could lay down in his car for a second, as I wasn't feelin too hot.  I gave him a beer, and we chilled.  Then the guy had to go, so he kicked me out.  I looked around, desperate to lay down, so I fuckin sat back upon a stone wall, and fell a sleep.  LOL

I opened my eyes, and saw a grip of people just like laughin, and kinda gettin worried.  My friend got real worried and took the blunt and beer from my hands.  I fell back a sleep.

I woke up for a second, and saw 2 girls come up to me.  They was like, Justin, Justin.  

I was like, wha?

Do you know who I am?

I was like, no,

It was actually a girl I knew pretty well, but my friends was like, you know her, and I just started to laugh my ass off.

My pants were all dirty from layin against the wall and shit, I didn't care.  We finnally took a taxi back home, I wanted to throw up right inside.

We got out, and started to walk in the night.  I stopped, and just throw up about 3 times.

Throwing up is all I remember.  My friends told me that is waht happended to me that night.

Murrow

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2001, 03:32:22 PM »

Nooooooooooooooopppppppppppeeeeeeeee ;D

lmfffaaal @ dat shit

Doggystylin is a lil drunk, I'm talkin to him online now.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2001, 04:25:09 PM »
last night my friend chris came over and we got high and we desided  to start writing shit that was on our mind....it was tight as fuck, i just wish i would've done that all the other times i was high becuase i get DEEEP when i'm high all phylosophical and shit ,lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Siberian_Wolf

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FREE OL DIRTY!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2001, 12:57:01 AM »
At my 17th Birthday I got drunk as a fuck (mixed vodka with cognac, liquor) and went to the toilet and got so sleepy that I just fell down on the floor. My girlfriend found me there and tried to make me drink a glass of some medicine. I refused and refused and cursed her all over. Then I drank that up and just when she smiled at me I spit back the whole shit straight to her face with a laugh: "Get that, biotch!!!" That shit was awful and she left me.
I be one of those tall skinny cats with the four-nine
Three-eleven that rips through Power-U's and breaks spines
I culture power-tuggin' boys who be drunk, buggin'
Lovin' loud noise from toys, club thuggin'
Sweet chocolate deluxe, rugged, sexy buttercup
That don't give a fuck about the cop in the club
RZA in DO U

Password

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2001, 01:57:02 AM »
wahahahhahaahaha lmao

sorry

Murrow

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2001, 02:55:50 AM »
Y'all are a buncha drunks!

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2001, 04:32:46 AM »
i took shrooms last night (2 grms)
15 beers
and was smokin all night, great night yall...consider investing in shrooms, they are a blast, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Murrow

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2001, 04:40:30 AM »

i took shrooms last night (2 grms)
15 beers
and was smokin all night, great night yall...consider investing in shrooms, they are a blast, peace.

I stay away from that shit.

I let these do the fuckin up:

Alchohol
Weed

Other shit like E, and shrooms scare me.

Suga Foot

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2001, 10:11:45 AM »
I remember, it was like in the 10th grade.  We were at some party waaaay out in tha boonies.  This house was like a god damn cabin.  It was the dirtiest place i've ever seen.  The girls there were straight dirt.  I was drunk as a mutha, so I saw this soft chick.  (that's what I call fat girls).  I ended up getting with her.  She was so soft.  (fat).  I really regret that.  Allthough, I heard that she got into coke, and is skinny and hot now.  

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2001, 10:32:11 AM »
lol shroomz is hilarious...
hmmm im drunk to often..
i could make 1 000 000 postz about stupid shit i have done..
i do it every day
~1~

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2001, 10:49:06 AM »

lol shroomz is hilarious...
hmmm im drunk to often..
i could make 1 000 000 postz about stupid shit i have done..
i do it every day
~1~

lol i feel ya but i'm straight now, going to college

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2001, 10:58:47 AM »
lol.... good story.....

The thing i did while drunk... is that i openly admitted that i masterbated... i don't even remember it... but the day after... everyone of my friends told me what i had said... i was so embaresses... but all my male friends love that story... and tease me all the time about it... asking me to give full deals... loll..... i can't believe i even told them that... i was that fucked up  :o :-/ :-[ ;D :P