Author Topic: Shit You Regret Doing While Drunk/High  (Read 515 times)

NEW_MINORITY

Re: Shit You Regret Doing While Drunk/High
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2001, 11:00:53 AM »

lol.... good story.....

The thing i did while drunk... is that i openly admitted that i masterbated... i don't even remember it... but the day after... everyone of my friends told me what i had said... i was so embaresses... but all my male friends love that story... and tease me all the time about it... asking me to give full deals... loll..... i can't believe i even told them that... i was that fucked up  :o :-/ :-[ ;D :P

whoa!! iluvit
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2001, 11:06:13 AM »
lol@iluvit
bwahahaha

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2001, 11:08:48 AM »
damn you all got some funn stories, i dont got one cuz I do drink but nothing I will regret has happened, but I'll post it up when it does

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2001, 12:13:56 PM »
Yeah, honestly, yall shouldn't drink or get high, then you wouldn't have anything to regret.  All of yall know this, come on........... the only good drugs and alcohol are are they change the way you think, and if you're half way intelligent, you can do that without drugs or alcohol.  Your mind can take you places you can't go drunk, a lot easier when you're sober.

Peace

infinite59

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2001, 12:37:33 PM »

Yeah, honestly, yall shouldn't drink or get high, then you wouldn't have anything to regret.  All of yall know this, come on........... the only good drugs and alcohol are are they change the way you think, and if you're half way intelligent, you can do that without drugs or alcohol.  Your mind can take you places you can't go drunk, a lot easier when you're sober.

Peace

Word.. I don't knock nobody for experiementing though, as long as they don't start living for and worshipping that shit..... I think ya'll should grow out of it eventually, and start expanding your minds threw knowledge..take your minds to different places......get spiritually high by the most high.... Check out Nas's new track I think it's called "Poison"... peace.

Murrow

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2001, 01:02:37 PM »
Don't think that I'm a raging alchoholic, cause I'm not.  I don't really like drinking beer, and I only drink once and a while.  It's usually stuff that fucks you up quick, like Vodka.

I don't smoke cigarettes, but I'm addicted to cheery and vanilla blunts.  I haven't smoked since the summer.

infinite59

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2001, 01:50:56 PM »

Don't think that I'm a raging alchoholic, cause I'm not.  I don't really like drinking beer, and I only drink once and a while.  It's usually stuff that fucks you up quick, like Vodka.

I don't smoke cigarettes, but I'm addicted to cheery and vanilla blunts.  I haven't smoked since the summer.

Your creating destructive patterns that will later lead to  co-dependancy in your family life.....your in denial......the first step is admitting that you have a problem.. lol.. just playin homeboy....

Ro J. Simpson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Riddim Killa!
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2001, 01:56:10 PM »

I know peeps in here have regrets.  For the peeps who drink and or smoke, what was your worst fuck up?

Here's my story...

It was during this past summer, I was havin a ball with my friends in this quiet ass neighborhood.  My friends got a few bottles of vodka, but I didn't feel like drinkin at the moment, I was chillin wit some girl I was tryin to get wit.

I told my friends I wasn't drinkin, cause they were all bout to get super fucked up.  I got some heat for not joining them, but I was like nah, I'm chillin here.

It was at night, and we were just talkin, havin a good time wit the ladies, intil the girl I was lookin out for said she had to go home.  So I was like, aight, you gotta go.  They said they went home and I went over to my friends who had already popped open the second vodka bottle...

I was like, 'give me some of that shit.'  I drank st8 from the bottle, I took like 6 or 7 gulps of that shit gettin wasted more and more by every shot.  My other friends weren't drunk, they just were laughing @ me, and gave me a nice vanilla blunt.  Well by then, I was rollin, smokin and drinking fucks you up faster when mixed.  

I was like, 'come on, lets walk.'  I was walkin around smokin that philly to the end, when I see these group of girls ahead.  it was that girl who said she went home.  Guess she stuck around with her friends.  For me, I got excited, and was like cool, even though I was about to fuck everything up.

I flicked the rest of by blunt away and headed towards the girls, where they were sitting down on the sidewalk.  I came over and sat aross from the girl I liked, just staring at her.  I smelled like vanilla blunts, and one girl said she saw me throw away a blunt, they thought I didn't smoke.  I said, 'Nah, I don't smoke.'

Then I don't really remember but I started talkin a gang of fucked up shit.  They girl beside me knew I was wasted, and laughed, as the girl I liked was becoming upset.  I went over to her and started talkin, and puttin my arms around her.  She just stood there, as I spoke about random shit.  Then this one girl asks me if I was drunk, and she asked to smell my breath.  She said I was drinking, but I said no.  

Then my friends come and just hang out, watching me.  The girls were all mad at that point, specially the one I liked, and left for home.  I followed them, and I turned to the girl I liked a lot, and gave a loud burp as I was about to throw up.  They all backed away.

Girls hate when you wanna throw up, especially these girls, they HATE it.  It was like a sin, they all jumped back as I had my head between my legs.  I didn't throw up though.  I looked up, and said I was okay.  

I then went back beside the girl and preceded to follow her home.  She was mad, and I was just floatin at the moment.  I asked her all this shit I can't remember.  They then all went home, and I was by myself.  

The next day, as I saw them outside all together, they just stood and laughed at me like I was a fool.  I was all tired and had a headache thay day.  I lost a lot of respect from those girls, but I eventually apalogized to the girl I almost threw up on.

I really regret that, I haven't drank since, I'll only do it with some of my close freinds.

Y'all got any stories  

DUDE>>TEACH ME HOW TO ROLL A VANILLA BLUNT OR DOES ANY1 KNOW HOW TO FIND SOMEWHERE WHERE I CAN LEARN FROM?
2i love you dont ever fucking question that, that's why we'll probably never get along, if i was better at finding the right words to say i wouldnt need to write these mothafuckin songs" / Atmosphere -'Dont ever fucking question that'

It's too much weight to be juggling
who do you picture when you think about struggling
Kids in the bed, no food stomach bubbilin
or Niggas in the E-class heavy drug smugglin / Xzibit - At the speed of life

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2001, 06:39:59 PM »

whoa!! iluvit

lol..... glad you did...but... you know... i was drunnk.... so now alll my friends know.. and so i guess it doesn't really matter who knows now....  ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2001, 05:08:35 AM »

You're not addicted if you haven't smoked since this summer... you oughta give that crap up, you don't need it.  It's doing more damage to you than you know, too... it's screwing up your lungs, increasing your chance for cancer, clouding your mind, messing up your teeth, it's making your arteries harder, making your heart work harder, making you smell, staining your hands.....

bez

« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2001, 07:39:43 AM »
Right I was at a friends party.  I cant remember what the party was about now must of been his b'day or sumit.  well n e way this lad is my mate but my best mate is he cusen.  I went to the party with my best mate and his family and it was in this lads house.  When we was there the parents of me mate told one of me other mates (who is older)that if we wanna drink he can go out and get it for us.  So we was just askin him everytime to go and get us drinks, each time we was havin about 2 or 3 bottles of Bicardi and stella but drinking them dead fast just gulping them down.  N e way u no you aint supposed to mix your drinks well I did.  I was pure fucked I had loads because me mates was getting it for me and I also snuck down once or twice and robbed a few bottles.  N e way I ended up geting into an argument with this phella who I dont even know, it was about Everton and Liverpool (Which 4 u U.S.A folk is soccer teams) I was going on and on at him going we r better and all this.  

I also ended  up running in a room whcih was full of adults I didnt no (because I really shouldent of been at this party I was only there cos my best mate invited me) and there was music on and I started dancing in front of everyone.  I made a pure tit out of myself.  Then I was sick in the lads bathroom, and outside on the local park as well.  Then when it was time to go we got into my best friends car and I went Jill (Which is my best friends Mum's name) I am gonna be sick.  So they stopped the car and I opened the door and I was sick everywhere all on the road.  I remember feeling like a pure tit and I said sorry to everyone loads of times.  I rung up the lad whos party it was and said sorry and that I was a tit.  If I cud taker it back i wud because I made a show of meself and I felt a fool after it.  I was pure pissed like.  

We r all cool now like and when I was sayin sorry to everyone they where just sayin dont worry bout it everyone does it we r just glad u r ok, which is really cool cos I suppose everyone does do it and I mean there was free booze and I am 16 I mean I aint gonna say no am I.  We all laff about that now like but I still wish I hadent let myself get to that state.  

Murrow

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2001, 08:14:20 AM »
I don't reek of blunts, and when I do smoke, I have this nice cherry aroma on me that is pretty cool.  I haven't had that since the summer.  I do most drinking/smoking in the summer...now I concentrate on school.  

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2001, 11:35:52 AM »

I remember, it was like in the 10th grade.  We were at some party waaaay out in tha boonies.  This house was like a god damn cabin.  It was the dirtiest place i've ever seen.  The girls there were straight dirt.  I was drunk as a mutha, so I saw this soft chick.  (that's what I call fat girls).  I ended up getting with her.  She was so soft.  (fat).  I really regret that.  Allthough, I heard that she got into coke, and is skinny and hot now.  

yo dogg i remember that shit.  it was funny as fuck.

one time that me and sugafoot got really fucked up at this dope ass party.  we started punching each other in the face as hard as we could.  we were outside doin this and suga hit me and i stumbled back and fell off the curb andfell on the groung fuckin up my elbow.  later i was tellin some one what happened and suga called me a pussy so i punched him in the face and he fell on the floor and curled into a ball.  it was fucked up.  we didnt remember anythin and people had to tell us what happened.

Peace

Suga Foot

« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2001, 11:57:32 AM »
Yeah that nite was straight chillin

Suga Foot

« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2001, 11:58:34 AM »
Me & DPG split a 60 pounder