Author Topic: Shit You Regret Doing While Drunk/High  (Read 514 times)

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

Re: Shit You Regret Doing While Drunk/High
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2001, 01:02:10 PM »
we didnt remember a fuckin thing.  we had to ask people what we did.  also we had to watch the video of that night so that we could see what the fuck happened.

Peace
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Suga Foot

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2001, 01:35:06 PM »
Yeah, and last saturday we almost had round 2.  Dogg_Pound_Gangsta bottled me so I started to punch him in tha head.  We decided to stop before we died.  For real y'all we've been gettin violent lately.  

Yo Dogg_Pound_Gangsta:  your ass is mine on new years!  lol

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2001, 01:51:30 PM »
fuck that bitch.  well both end up in the hospital if we dont stop now.  but your gonna be sorry on new years cuz im gon fuck you up. lol

Peace

Suga Foot

« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2001, 02:04:03 PM »
Just wait ya'll we'll have stories 4 ya after new years.  I'dd be doing steady P&S'.

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2001, 07:44:35 AM »
:'(yeah i got a story too one that is not so funny,it involves a freind of mine that decided it was too fin to drink and drive....

I kept telling him to put the bottle down and stop drinking but some people never listen and my husband well he was good fro not listening....so he refused to do it,we had been married for two years and it had been a good life and it would have contiuned to be a good one if he hadn't decided that night to drink and drive...........

they told me he tried to stop,actually they told me he was screaming my name when he came around that last corner and when they loaded him in the ambulance last thing he told me was that he loved me,but that doesn't put my husband back,,,,,,,he has been gone for awhile now........I don't talk about him because it hurts way too much he was into the same things that Eazy was into meaning that my husband was also a musician.........but now he is a very dead musician.....see it was funny yes when he got drunk we all laughed at him,but guess what?No one is laughing anymore...... :'( R.I.P Eric Ratchel
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

CodeCaine

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • reppin for the south, North Cackalac fool
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2001, 08:12:29 AM »
about a month ago i wuz sharing a blunt wit tom87um and then me an him an our other friend wuz crossing this big 6 or 8 lane road and we stopped at the middle and waited for tha cars to cross so we could cross tha street. well i looked to tha right only ( cars were only comin from tha left) and i saw no cars so i stepped off tha median then i turn to tha left and i see a white car going bout 50mph about 10-12 inches away from me..i jumped back real quick...tom or my other friend didnt even yell watch out or nuthin...it wuz kinda scarey........then i saw sum cops on tha other side of tha road and i wuz singing fuck tha police and tom wuz getting scared cuz he thought they could hear me.....it wuz funny
It's CodeKane fool
Everybody knows Carolina's my home, this is my heart baby, this is my soul.

Folks think I'm out of my mind
I'm out of line a lot of times
I don't give a fuck bout guidelines
Do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it
You-you ain't like what I'm doin', you ain't got to
Petey Pab

Plus a buncha country boys wit gats, you don't want none-a that
-Scales

Trauma-san

« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2001, 08:27:53 AM »

:'(yeah i got a story too one that is not so funny,it involves a freind of mine that decided it was too fin to drink and drive....

I kept telling him to put the bottle down and stop drinking but some people never listen and my husband well he was good fro not listening....so he refused to do it,we had been married for two years and it had been a good life and it would have contiuned to be a good one if he hadn't decided that night to drink and drive...........

they told me he tried to stop,actually they told me he was screaming my name when he came around that last corner and when they loaded him in the ambulance last thing he told me was that he loved me,but that doesn't put my husband back,,,,,,,he has been gone for awhile now........I don't talk about him because it hurts way too much he was into the same things that Eazy was into meaning that my husband was also a musician.........but now he is a very dead musician.....see it was funny yes when he got drunk we all laughed at him,but guess what?No one is laughing anymore...... :'( R.I.P Eric Ratchel

Damn, that sucks.

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2001, 10:20:26 PM »
another time on halloween i got really drunk and we went to a buddies house to chill.  well i had to go to the washroom and was too drunk to stand so i sat.  then the next thing i remember was the morning.  well it turns out that i passed out on the toilet and and everyone there was lookin at me and someone took a pic. but the film was thrown away.  then when they tried to put me in a room someone tossed me into a dresser and i broke a few of my buddies motocross trophies and cut my leg pretty bad on the edge of the dresser.  it was fucked up.  sugafoot remember this cuz he took my booze after i almost died.

Peace

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2001, 10:29:13 PM »
lol@yall jstu beginners... them stories is like what happens to u the first time u drink..
and LOL@suga foot and dogg poung gagnsta.. me and my homies used to paly a game...
3 of us would stand in a circle and punch eachotehr in teh jaw in turn untill someone fell over and the last one standing won

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2001, 10:44:59 PM »
naw maxi the story of halloween was three years ago.  but its kool tho cuz everyone that was there remembers it.

Peace