10 (52.6%)
yes, if he marries a girl
1 (5.3%)
...it's possible
1 (5.3%)
homosexuals are enemies
5 (26.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Will Tanner ever get a pass?  (Read 1488 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Will Tanner ever get a pass?
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2011, 02:50:53 PM »
no fuck tanner fuck dba and fuck da sauce

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2011, 03:19:12 PM »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2011, 04:34:49 PM »
no, why the fuck should he?

dude acted like everyone was out of proportion because we were wondering why he'd admit to having another guy suck his dick and tanner used the line "everry guy has a gay experience"  LMAO

i dunno, dude was always cool in my book - wasnt an evil prick or anythin imo (maybe a besserweisser, but who gives a shit?
seems like ppl went against him only bcuz of the homo-incident, when they should look at the whole picture
dude even gave yall a whole new foum (together wit Petey ), right?

i remember i changed all the poster statuses to read based, pretty bitch, swag, hannah montana, i look like jesus and he went and changed it all back...at that point i knew shit wasnt gonna work...it was just a joke and i planned on changing it after a day but he couldnt deal with that shit
^this is some lame shit tho, if true
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 04:48:25 PM by Michael Madsen »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2011, 05:04:38 PM »
homie im not perfect and im alot things but im not a liar....he did alot of other lame shit.

he deleted alot of teks comments becasue he was mad about jess, he tried to ban rhapsody jay dc and a few others over it and thats when i put my foot down. i told them you start banning ppl over ur personal reasons and im out. i wont have my name affiliated with a forum thats being ran like this then he backed off...after that he demodded me on the forum i built so i basically had no choice but to leave.

he demodded me but didnt want anyone to know so he made a separate admins user group that had less privileges then a moderator then locked me out the admin panel...all this bled over into a beef with cham. cham saw it as a personal thing with me and him but it wasnt it was just on principal i was withen my rights to leave and it was everyones choice to leave with me....i didnt tell anyone to leave and i didnt "take down" dba becasue i was spiteful at cham neither i just didnt like the games they was playing. in chams defense he was basically a pawn in a chess game between me and tanner...i...a week or two later the sauce is made and for a little shitty proboards forum were a hell of a lot stronger then dba was...weve customized the forum how we like it and for it being proboards the servers are much more capible then whatever shti he was paying for...

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2011, 05:37:41 PM »
It wasn't the homo incident. People were still at Dba and posting afterwards. He started going mod crazy, doing things that would make jome blush. Started acting like a total bitch

Tekniec

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2011, 05:44:34 PM »
aight just to clear this up a bit, i never fought Tanner over Jess. when i told him i was still gonna talk to her he started to attack me and even threatened me. like he was gonna come out here and kick my ass lol. he figured if he cant have her no one can ::). so thats when i put his business out there on how he got his dick sucked by his buddy. had he kept his mouth shut and didnt act hard i wouldnt have said nothing. but he went ape shit at dba and even on some of you members. and i aint no fuckin simp.. if you dont believe me i will pm you on why i aint

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2011, 08:09:24 PM »
is it debatable?

yea, if this forum was a gathering for homosexuals.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2011, 08:11:17 PM »
no, why the fuck should he?

dude acted like everyone was out of proportion because we were wondering why he'd admit to having another guy suck his dick and tanner used the line "everry guy has a gay experience"  LMAO

i dunno, dude was always cool in my book - wasnt an evil prick or anythin imo (maybe a besserweisser, but who gives a shit?
seems like ppl went against him only bcuz of the homo-incident, when they should look at the whole picture

i remember i changed all the poster statuses to read based, pretty bitch, swag, hannah montana, i look like jesus and he went and changed it all back...at that point i knew shit wasnt gonna work...it was just a joke and i planned on changing it after a day but he couldnt deal with that shit
^this is some lame shit tho, if true

besides the fact he was a white boy living in kentucky claiming he does work with LA artists and knew "piru gangstas" that would back him up.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2011, 09:06:11 PM »
hahaha i forgot about that

he told Peter he knew Suge Knight and "the bloods"

meanwhile he offers to make ppl websites for free and harasses people with 20 different IM names all day. 
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2011, 10:17:04 PM »
he did indeed say he knew suge and the bloods as well as all the "ese" and mexicans crips...

id bring it up later and he adamantly stood by his statement.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2011, 10:54:35 PM »
Lmao I'm the only Mexican crip he knows... and I always hated tanner only reason we were cool was cus of DBA... but ask Muhfukka and Sik I always told them I had a bad feeling about dude and he wasn't all there... word around the net is his dad use to beg for him to lay in bed with him and watch tv naked together
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2011, 11:17:37 PM »
The good tanner giveth and he taketh away.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2011, 11:49:57 PM »
is he talking about da sauce?

that site is totally devoid of tanner and has been since the inception. he made dba gave it to me and took it back once a girl he liked posted there and that sums up my whole ordeal in a nutshell with him.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2011, 11:50:33 PM »
no homo

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2011, 12:07:59 AM »
Yeah, Da Sauce is completely 100% Tanner free. People who had issues with him got nuthin to worry about.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE