Author Topic: Lil B – I’m Gay (I'm Happy) [discussion thread]  (Read 1927 times)

Sccit

Re: Lil B – I’m Gay (I'm Happy) [discussion thread]
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2011, 01:33:26 PM »
Basically NIK is trying to make a push for him to be switched from the worst rapper ever to the second worst.

As for the album, shockingly pretty tight.

I heard somewhere that he randomly leaked it because he heard that Kanye & Jay-Z announced "Watch The Throne" is coming out in like two days & they wanted to drop that album with no promotion just to prove that they could sell without any single or promotion for it. & I think Lil' B beat them to the punch lol.

how do u not feel ashamed 2 ride cock as much as u do...seriously? u ever take a break??

take a step back and think.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2011, 01:38:38 PM »
^To answer your question, I don't feel ashamed at all for putting you in your place.

Now my turn to ask...how ashamed do you feel that people here freely masturbate to pictures of your gorgeous mother? Now enough.

This is Lil' B's album's thread, there will be no more negativity from this point on.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2011, 01:49:16 PM »
I seriously cant stand this dude. Hes just an attention ho.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2011, 01:51:58 PM »

it makes sense that faggots like dumbillitary feel this, then turn around and shit on smoov-e.....lmao

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2011, 01:53:26 PM »

it makes sense that faggots like dumbillitary feel this, then turn around and shit on smoov-e.....lmao

Wow, what a nutrider.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2011, 02:16:59 PM »

if u a entertainer then yeah...might as well hate the rest of the industry...they had to do somethin 2 get ya attention :P

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2011, 02:23:07 PM »

if u a entertainer then yeah...might as well hate the rest of the industry...they had to do somethin 2 get ya attention :P
Dude talked about raping kanye, said he was a lesbian and other random ass shit. Plus he cant rap for shit. So yeah i aint even gon bother checkin this shit out

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2011, 02:25:43 PM »

Dude talked about raping kanye, said he was a lesbian and other random ass shit. Plus he cant rap for shit. So yeah i aint even gon bother checkin this shit out

whats the difference between that..and em sayin him n dre been fuckin with jimmy hats off...n dre replyin suck it marshall???

lol..

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2011, 02:29:01 PM »
The ppl who claims this is good music are the ones who judge music by it's beats and really don't pay attention to lyrics.

I would appreciate it if you didn't assume that about me.  I'm not going to sit here and type up a list of some of my favorite all time lyricists, because frankly I don't need to prove that I do pay attention to lyrics.  And anyway, this is a West Coast forum, lyrics isn't what the West is famous for lol. 

Let me give you a different perspective on people that believe it's good music.  I feel that Lil B's music can't simply be categorized as just rap.  So I view him as an artist that is simply just being himself and not caring what people think of him.  If you don't like Lil B, cool but it's not fair to categorize all Lil B fans in this one little box. 

dude..his flow is whack. he's not even rappin, he sounds like he's on lean, talkin nonsense over nice beats. whats good about him? he makes cam'ron look like rakim.

Like I said, I see him as an artist that's good beyond just the simple rap categories.  No person can actually have a case and say that the Im Gay album is just Lil B talking nonsense.  He's one of the few artists out there that has a very post-modern approach to some of his songs, and the Im Gay album is full of these post-modern songs.  He's a true independent artist that is making music he wants to make and being very creative while promoting positivity and asking for people to be open-minded on everything.  It's refreshing to see artists in any genre have this approach. 

he's not talented...how much simpler can i make it? i dont give a fuck what he's talkin about cuz he sucks behind a mic. he's not an artist, andy milinokis ripped him on his own track.. i see lil black kids like this walk into roccys studio daily, and they think this shit goes hard as fuck and they try imitating this unimpressive style. shit like this is why our youth is goin nowhere as far hip-hop is concerned. sad stuff.

You asked why I think he's good, I gave you my reason and you come around and say "how much simpler can I make it?"  This isn't about you.  This is about my taste in music, you have no say in that.  Alright, you feel that Lil B is what's wrong with the youth in hip hop, yet if you take a look at his youtube video stats most of videos are seen by the age groups of 18-24, 25-34, 35-44.  So eh, don't really see a problem.  If anything this is going to help hip hop, we're going to start seeing more and more DIY rappers with true independence. Where you can just literally have your own album, without being forced to have some shitty ass single to market.  Why?  Because you're already marketing yourself.  

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2011, 02:35:45 PM »
NIK didn't listen to this album. He has no say.

Paul

« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2011, 02:40:33 PM »

Why are u I'n a discussion thread then?

Album is cool. Title doesn't bother me.
funkyfreshintheflesh

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2011, 02:40:45 PM »
The ppl who claims this is good music are the ones who judge music by it's beats and really don't pay attention to lyrics.

I would appreciate it if you didn't assume that about me.  I'm not going to sit here and type up a list of some of my favorite all time lyricists, because frankly I don't need to prove that I do pay attention to lyrics.  And anyway, this is a West Coast forum, lyrics isn't what the West is famous for lol. 

Let me give you a different perspective on people that believe it's good music.  I feel that Lil B's music can't simply be categorized as just rap.  So I view him as an artist that is simply just being himself and not caring what people think of him.  If you don't like Lil B, cool but it's not fair to categorize all Lil B fans in this one little box. 

dude..his flow is whack. he's not even rappin, he sounds like he's on lean, talkin nonsense over nice beats. whats good about him? he makes cam'ron look like rakim.

Like I said, I see him as an artist that's good beyond just the simple rap categories.  No person can actually have a case and say that the Im Gay album is just Lil B talking nonsense.  He's one of the few artists out there that has a very post-modern approach to some of his songs, and the Im Gay album is full of these post-modern songs.  He's a true independent artist that is making music he wants to make and being very creative while promoting positivity and asking for people to be open-minded on everything.  It's refreshing to see artists in any genre have this approach. 

he's not talented...how much simpler can i make it? i dont give a fuck what he's talkin about cuz he sucks behind a mic. he's not an artist, andy milinokis ripped him on his own track.. i see lil black kids like this walk into roccys studio daily, and they think this shit goes hard as fuck and they try imitating this unimpressive style. shit like this is why our youth is goin nowhere as far hip-hop is concerned. sad stuff.

You asked why I think he's good, I gave you my reason and you come around and say "how much simpler can I make it?"  This isn't about you.  This is about my taste in music, you have no say in that.  Alright, you feel that Lil B is what's wrong with the youth in hip hop, yet if you take a look at his youtube video stats most of videos are seen by the age groups of 18-24, 25-34, 35-44.  So eh, don't really see a problem.  If anything this is going to help hip hop, we're going to start seeing more and more DIY rappers with true independence. Where you can just literally have your own album, without being forced to have some shitty ass single to market.  Why?  Because you're already marketing yourself.  

n b isnt a slave to his label like the other rappers are...he dropped the album when n how he wanted to...n his album is the 1st album almost in a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng ass time to not leak..

put it on itunes..then he gave it away free...

show me a rapper thats doin that now...or hell can...do it...niggas call em gay and all..

but that gay nigga doin somethin these straight niggas cant do in the industry...which is have say so...

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2011, 02:42:58 PM »

Wow, what a nutrider.

quit jockin my steez, faggot

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2011, 02:44:25 PM »

...now if only good rappers could start doin that.

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2011, 02:45:25 PM »

n b isnt a slave to his label like the other rappers are...he dropped the album when n how he wanted to...n his album is the 1st album almost in a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng ass time to not leak..

put it on itunes..then he gave it away free...

show me a rapper thats doin that now...or hell can...do it...niggas call em gay and all..

but that gay nigga doin somethin these straight niggas cant do in the industry...which is have say so...

Real talk 3rd Coast