Author Topic: Lil B – I’m Gay (I'm Happy) [discussion thread]  (Read 1929 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Lil B – I’m Gay (I'm Happy) [discussion thread]
« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2011, 03:52:30 AM »
Too many dudes in here worrying about another's man sexual orientation.  He ain't trying to fuck you, so who the fuck cares.  And anyway, dude's isn't even gay. 
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

EFFeX

« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2011, 08:00:01 AM »
I find it upsetting that people actually don't realize that Lil B is (and will be for a looong time coming) the king of hip-hop.  Makaveli status in my book. And, for the record, I'm no teeny bopper that jumps on bandwagons. I grew up on mid 90's, golden era hip-hop and bleed for this shit. I know something special when I hear and witness it. The people who hate haven't given him a chance and it saddens me because Lil B is a voice that needs to be heard right now.  I hope, one day, people will finally realize that this man is the truth, not only in music, but in the philosophical way humans should live they're lives

looooool

::)

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2011, 03:40:43 PM »
lol this lil b album has some incredible beats, i feel sorry for this guy!  You can tell he really wants to be deep and make real music he just isn't capable of doing it. He is trying to make a masterpiece...

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2011, 06:58:23 PM »
Lil b killing fools with the gary b style, and doing it his way, it don't get more hip hop then that, the equal said fucc the status quo and went against the grain, great album title he knew sum dumb asses would take it wrong on both sides and in turn bring more attention, marketing 101 a plus, and the best part no waiting on dr dre, big up lil b thank you based god yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2011, 07:26:00 PM »
Lil b killing fools with the gary b style, and doing it his way, it don't get more hip hop then that, the equal said fucc the status quo and went against the grain, great album title he knew sum dumb asses would take it wrong on both sides and in turn bring more attention, marketing 101 a plus, and the best part no waiting on dr dre, big up lil b thank you based god yell
Box5, you just might be the best poster on this site. I rep you and thank you for real recognizing real

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2011, 12:10:53 AM »
I'm not a fan of Lil B - he's a weak rapper - but "I'm Gay" is a good album. Great beats, great atmosphere. Great title too.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2011, 06:36:01 AM »
1st time listening to anything from this guy and I must say this is a classic example in hip hop of it's not what you say but how you say it. Content wise, B is touching on alot of important topics but the way he raps turns alot of people off. Very unorthodox style and it took me a couple listens to vibe with it. A little work on his flow would be cool but a minor flaw for me.

If I close my eyes and listen to this, at times it sounds like a Kurupt or Prodigy song when those guys had shit for flow and cadence. Only difference here is content wise for the most part B is rapping about life instead of throwing a bunch of big words together. I dig it, production is sound throughout.

And the title did exactly what B wanted it to do, draw attention to the project and himself.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2011, 08:15:19 AM »
I'm sold...

THANK YOU BASED GOD!

*i hate his whole flow and i'll probably never listen to a Lil' B album front 2 back becuz of that but i like this album (it's decent). 
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 08:24:15 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Sccit

« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2011, 01:21:57 PM »
1st time listening to anything from this guy and I must say this is a classic example in hip hop of it's not what you say but how you say it. Content wise, B is touching on alot of important topics but the way he raps turns alot of people off. Very unorthodox style and it took me a couple listens to vibe with it. A little work on his flow would be cool but a minor flaw for me.

If I close my eyes and listen to this, at times it sounds like a Kurupt or Prodigy song when those guys had shit for flow and cadence. Only difference here is content wise for the most part B is rapping about life instead of throwing a bunch of big words together. I dig it, production is sound throughout.

And the title did exactly what B wanted it to do, draw attention to the project and himself.

LOL...kurupt always had flow. same with prodigy. there was NEVER a point in time where their flow was anywhere close to being this awful.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 01:47:11 PM by NIKCC »

Sikotic™

« Reply #69 on: July 05, 2011, 01:27:36 PM »
THANK YOU BASED GOD!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2011, 02:10:40 PM »

LOL...kurupt always had flow. same with prodigy. there was NEVER a point in time where their flow was anywhere close to being this awful.

Case in point, Kurupt- Fuck The World on Space Boogie

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2011, 03:32:42 PM »
Lol. Your comparing ONE song by kurupt. Every rapper has at least one song they flowed like shit. But lil b doesn't have ONE song he had a nice flow on. Huge difference

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: July 05, 2011, 03:44:49 PM »
Lol. Your comparing ONE song by kurupt. Every rapper has at least one song they flowed like shit. But lil b doesn't have ONE song he had a nice flow on. Huge difference

I never said B has a nice flow. And trust me I can pull up at least 10 more Kurupt songs where his flow is shit.

All I am saying is that some of even my favorite MCs have had bad songs flow wise. Hopefully flow is something B works on because a entire body of work or a catalog flowing like this? nah

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2011, 03:50:48 PM »
But you can't find a single song lil b has a nice flow on. Not one. And he isn't a new rapper he's been around for a few years now. You can't make the comparison because kurupt has a whole catalogue of songs where his flow is untouchable.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: July 05, 2011, 03:56:55 PM »
But you can't find a single song lil b has a nice flow on. Not one. And he isn't a new rapper he's been around for a few years now. You can't make the comparison because kurupt has a whole catalogue of songs where his flow is untouchable.

Didn't know that, like I said 1st time listening to him. I see your point though.