Author Topic: Kendrick Lamar - Section.80 (Discussion Thread)  (Read 3357 times)

awol22222

Re: Kendrick Lamar - Section.80 (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2011, 04:13:07 PM »
Just got my signed copy today, came via fedex, anyone else get thiers?

i was wondering if this a real stamped cd or a burned cdr??

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: July 14, 2011, 01:38:33 AM »

Got mine today also (I'm in Australia atm). It's just in a plain plastic case (soft plastic) with a glossy cardboard insert. Pretty disappointing as the booklet with the Itunes release was multiple pages. 'Sall good though, happy to support and will still bump in the ride.

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #92 on: July 14, 2011, 05:14:34 AM »

Got mine today also (I'm in Australia atm). It's just in a plain plastic case (soft plastic) with a glossy cardboard insert. Pretty disappointing as the booklet with the Itunes release was multiple pages. 'Sall good though, happy to support and will still bump in the ride.

Yeah I agree with you, was a bit disappointing, I was expecting a jewel case and booklet. Even the signature was whatever lol

To answer your guys question it isn't a cdr, it is an actual cd with stamped letters and the tracks are cd quality. sounds much clearer in my car.

Overall I'm into supporting my favorite artist (you can see in my sig). Pre ordered jay rocks shit too.

To address the people who arn't feeling kendrick, listen to whatever your into man. Don't buy into the hype and don't just hate on someone cause everyone else does.

I can say I listen to kendrick, nas, common, 2pac then switch and listen to waka, gucci and lil wayne. I bought hard copies of flockaveli, carter 3, all of nas albums, all of commons albums, all of 2pacs, (Dl'd gucci's lol) cause I just listen to whatever I'm into.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #93 on: July 14, 2011, 11:41:00 AM »

Yeah I agree with you, was a bit disappointing, I was expecting a jewel case and booklet. Even the signature was whatever lol

To answer your guys question it isn't a cdr, it is an actual cd with stamped letters and the tracks are cd quality. sounds much clearer in my car.

Overall I'm into supporting my favorite artist (you can see in my sig). Pre ordered jay rocks shit too.

To address the people who arn't feeling kendrick, listen to whatever your into man. Don't buy into the hype and don't just hate on someone cause everyone else does.

I can say I listen to kendrick, nas, common, 2pac then switch and listen to waka, gucci and lil wayne. I bought hard copies of flockaveli, carter 3, all of nas albums, all of commons albums, all of 2pacs, (Dl'd gucci's lol) cause I just listen to whatever I'm into.

there hasnt been a "QUALITY" rapper in the west that has potential like kendrick.

game was NOT a "QUALITY" rapper, kendrick has much more on his plate. its not buying into the "hype"

its recognizing talent and giving due when its deserved

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #94 on: July 14, 2011, 12:10:19 PM »

there hasnt been a "QUALITY" rapper in the west that has potential like kendrick.

game was NOT a "QUALITY" rapper, kendrick has much more on his plate. its not buying into the "hype"

Imo it doesn't matter how much talent an artist has, if you like the music bump it, if not then listen to whatever moves you.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #95 on: July 14, 2011, 03:57:11 PM »

Imo it doesn't matter how much talent an artist has, if you like the music bump it, if not then listen to whatever moves you.

of course u bump what yo u wanna bump, im just saying he deserves his dues. like any player in the nba that is talent gets his dues, blake griffin, bird, kidd, magic, kobe, etc etc

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #96 on: July 14, 2011, 09:13:53 PM »
It's got some good tracks on it.  :)
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: July 15, 2011, 05:10:23 PM »
[/quote
 ??? I still haven't got mine and I live in the states (East coast)

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #98 on: July 16, 2011, 05:27:50 PM »
this album is weak. sounds like something lupe or fashawn would do, exept not as good.  there is 3 songs i like, maybe another 2 that are alright and the rest of the beats are unlistenable. why all the hype  ??? hopefully i can sell my copy for $$$$ when its oop.

midwestryder

« Reply #99 on: July 17, 2011, 05:14:05 AM »
this album is weak. sounds like something lupe or fashawn would do, exept not as good.  there is 3 songs i like, maybe another 2 that are alright and the rest of the beats are unlistenable. why all the hype  ??? hopefully i can sell my copy for $$$$ when its oop.
this does not sound like any weak ass shit like Lupe does at all & it does not sound like anything at like fashawn . you most not like good music with message & that means you ignorant & closeminded . this is what good music sounds like & you must not like good music or have a cool what good music aka you have bad bad taste . open your mind to good music & stop listening to wack ass crap you listen to .kendricks lyrics are on some old school before death row 2pac shit but what would you know about that !
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 05:16:04 AM by midwestryder »

Trizzle

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • #Section80
« Reply #100 on: July 17, 2011, 05:24:33 AM »
this album is weak. sounds like something lupe or fashawn would do, exept not as good.  there is 3 songs i like, maybe another 2 that are alright and the rest of the beats are unlistenable. why all the hype  ??? hopefully i can sell my copy for $$$$ when its oop.
this does not sound like any weak ass shit like Lupe does at all & it does not sound like anything at like fashawn . you most not like good music with message & that means you ignorant & closeminded . this is what good music sounds like & you must not like good music or have a cool what good music aka you have bad bad taste . open your mind to good music & stop listening to wack ass crap you listen to .kendricks lyrics are on some old school before death row 2pac shit but what would you know about that !
real talk

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #101 on: July 17, 2011, 12:02:58 PM »
yall are hilarious defending this. The good beats on this album remind me of the beats on lupe fiascos "the cool" and boy meets world too. the bad beats are terrible, and make the songs unlistenable. some are just corny due to what he is saying. not album of the year by a long shot.

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #102 on: July 17, 2011, 12:26:56 PM »
real talk

And how is this real talk? I wouldnt even consider it talk lol.

DJSpin

« Reply #103 on: July 17, 2011, 07:01:38 PM »
[/quote
 ??? I still haven't got mine and I live in the states (East coast)

I haven't got mine yet either.....who do I email to get my money back?!?!

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #104 on: July 20, 2011, 06:34:35 AM »
Dope Album!