Author Topic: WTF R U Guys Doin  (Read 544 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
WTF R U Guys Doin
« on: July 02, 2011, 03:31:27 PM »
how da fuck is the section 80 thread gonna have only 2 pages?

one of the best albums to come out the west since documentary imo.

seriously man, it  aint even like kendrick is new fish, been around, signed by dre, brought out a fire album.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

awol22222

Re: WTF R U Guys Doin
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 03:37:31 PM »
Watching Dragon Ball Z 

when it rains it pours

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2011, 03:39:56 PM »
shut the fuck up

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2011, 08:37:26 PM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2011, 12:25:48 AM »
Was he in DPG? Fuck no.

No interest.

[/sarcasm]
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2011, 09:00:39 AM »
Hey hi wow hey you guys still post here yall are loyal does funny stuff still happen here

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2011, 11:08:21 AM »
shut the fuck up

lol i forget who u are, the canadian? yet no one cares, have fun creepin around.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2011, 11:23:25 AM »
relax.
still need to listen to the new Lil' B album

too many damn albums *sigh*

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2011, 01:07:21 PM »

to answer the question:  becuz all of u who post here regularly (most definitely including your dumbass) are too dumb and immature.  all u get is

"blah blah blah suck my dick",

"blah blah blah i hate u",

"blah blah blah talking about pussy is gay becuz some cooler guy i looked up 2 in highschool told me it was to help me boost my confidence so i wouldn't feel so bad about getting any and then when i actually do i shouldn't take it to tha head", "blah blah blah i'm a hoe",

"blah blah blah i'm gonna hack into your computer and make it run slower and i do it to alot of people all of the time becuz that's the only way i can get a rush",

"blah blah blah you're a loser",

"blah blah blah you're gay",

"blah blah blah i'm bisexual in real life but i wanna pretend like i'm straight becuz i have an internet rep on dubcc.com to protect and words hurt me more than bullets"

"blah blah blah it's gay to talk about pussy, even if it's only a mention of it"

"blah blah blah it feels good 2 be a hater and more people should do it even tho i'm still kinda confused on why i dont have any real friends in real life"

"blah blah blah in real life i want you to think i'm 23 but i'm 51 or 12",

"blah blah blah how come WideAwake makes crappy mixes on their cd's even tho i have no real clue what mixing and mastering is besides some search i did on google and all that really matters is the music but since i'm on dubcc i'm obligated to bitch about everything else except what really matters",

"blah blah blah jome is a nazi mod becuz he won't let me say the same corny jokes that I've been saying for 10 years already",

"blah blah blah this is really Sikotic and his friends site but we're gonna act like this is a Westcoast Hip Hop site but know absolutely nothing about what's going on today or care about what's happening today",

"blah blah blah i've been in this circle of people for 13 years and since these are all of my friends i have to be here and participate in everything they do even if i find it morally contradictory",

"blah blah blah i dont like radiotube becuz he's black but i'm not really a racist or prejudice becuz i have a black friend or two and i like rap music and movies and i've fucked a black chick or two",

"blah blah blah let me keep rehashing the same conversation i had 11 years ago except on a different day and let me do it seasonally or weekly",

"blah blah blah radiotube is angry becuz i say so",

"blah blah blah i argue with people everyday about anything and i don't know why and i do it all of the time becuz i guess that's the only way i know how to communicate and even tho i think it's supposed to be what i'm supposed to be doing i know deep down on the inside something's wrong with me and something's wrong with that",

"blah blah blah i make jokes about dead black people who passed becuz this is the only place i can do it freely and not get caught up or only be around my white friends and say it becuz i'm soooo oppressed from society",

"blah blah blah fuck NIK and Elano becuz they said or did some shit 12 years ago and i can't move on past it becuz that's where my life ended",

"blah blah blah blah blah",

"blah blah blah fucc Daz becuz he posts his new music here and we shouldn't like him even tho i couldn't really tell u why",

"blah blah blah i have no real ambitions in life except to be a computer hacker and talk about shit that's absolutely irrelevant to anything going on in life",

"blah blah blah let me say what my problem is and assume you're mad about it becuz i'm saying it about u and since i said it about u 1st that automatically gives you the checkmate even tho clearly it's me who's the 1 i'm talking about even tho i'm saying it about u",

"blah blah blah everything radiotube says to me i have to up the ante even tho in real life it's never that serious or i start it but always get my ass handed to me and this response he made in this thread here that i'm reading will cause me to do more and say more",

"blah blah blah i don't like this rapper or that producer but i haven't listened or tried to get into any of their stuff becuz i've been condition by the internet society in 2006 to do so",

"blah blah blah look at radiotube now he's pissed even tho in real life radiotube is just callin it like he sees it and i cant respect it becuz i'm a wannabe disrespectful muthafucka",

"blah blah blah let me say this and do this to try 2 make it look someway or say this becuz A&R's read these sites and people like that.  so if i say it and do it enough times they'll listen to me and react but in real life they probably see right thru all of my bullshit and could care less about how i feel or what i have to say or what i do but let me keep trying becuz 1 day i'll be there even tho i probably won't be and i know it.  and let me try 2 fool these flybynighters into thinking 1 way about some person even tho most people of all ages are pretty intelligent and can see right thru it but my dumbass is too stupid to realize it",

"blah blah blah radiotube just sonned me again but i have to act like it's a problem or he has the problem so i can look good for Sikotic and jaydc and i'm gonna say something 2 spin this to make him seem upset even tho radiotube knows he's not angry, all of my friends on dubcc knows he's not angry lol, and i know he isn't angry and i guess the only real reason why i do it is so i can catch a straggler or two to get them on my side and be my friend even tho i know that rarely happens or never happens at all but i have big dreams and do big things in life and i'm a boss"

and so on.

dubcnn/dubcc is like a failed attempt to create a hip hop site, it's really just a small group of people who post here 24/7 with an occasional straggler or two (thanks 2 tha poster who's releasing all of these new 2Pac/Makaveli leaks btw i greatly appreciate that in real life and hope 2 see alot more soon).

dubcc/dubcnn doesn't represent Hip Hop (or westcoast/california hip hop), it's just hip hop based #nolilb.  i kinda stopped posting here and coming here becuz that's the way it's always been and if u notice the Mods don't really post here either.  and yeah i know i almost have 5000 post (even tho in reality with all of the other accounts that have been disabled in the past 11 years it's more like i have around 7000 posts including shit in the "G Spot").  

all in all this is no place 2 come to to get a real discussion or "debate" (which are highly overrated) about Rap music, let alone Westcoast rap music.  this site shouldn't even be called "dubcc" it really is "da-sauce".  i guess Petey and Tanner were smarter than we thought (even tho Tanner bammed out on me even tho i never disrespected him)

and 4 tha record "Section 80" is turning out way better than i thought.  i actuall think from the way it's hitting my eardrums on the 1st go around that it could possibly be 1 of the "albums of the year".  it's definitely got some potential.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 01:25:34 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ aka Melted Butter™ »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2011, 01:25:00 PM »

to answer the question:  becuz all of u who post here regularly (most definitely including your dumbass) are too dumb and immature.  all u get is

"blah blah blah talking about pussy is gay becuz some cooler guy i looked up 2 in highschool told me it was to help me boost my confidence so i wouldn't feel so bad about getting any and then when i actually do i shouldn't take it to tha head", "blah blah blah i'm a hoe",

"blah blah blah i'm gonna hack into your computer and make it run slower and i do it to alot of people all of the time becuz that's the only way i can get a rush",

"blah blah blah i'm bisexual in real life but i wanna pretend like i'm straight becuz i have an internet rep on dubcc.com to protect and words hurt me more than bullets"

"blah blah blah it's gay to talk about pussy, even if it's only a mention of it"

"blah blah blah it feels good 2 be a hater and more people should do it even tho i'm still kinda confused on why i dont have any real friends in real life"

"blah blah blah how come WideAwake makes crappy mixes on their cd's even tho i have no real clue what mixing and mastering is besides some search i did on google and all that really matters is the music but since i'm on dubcc i'm obligated to bitch about everything else except what really matters",

"blah blah blah jome is a nazi mod becuz he won't let me say the same corny jokes that I've been saying for 10 years already",

"blah blah blah this is really Sikotic and his friends site but we're gonna act like this is a Westcoast Hip Hop site but know absolutely nothing about what's going on today or care about what's happening today",

"blah blah blah i've been in this circle of people for 13 years and since these are all of my friends i have to be here and participate in everything they do even if i find it morally contradictory",

"blah blah blah i dont like radiotube becuz he's black but i'm not really a racist or prejudice becuz i have a black friend or two and i like rap music and movies and i've fucked a black chick or two",

"blah blah blah let me keep rehashing the same conversation i had 11 years ago except on a different day and let me do it seasonally or weekly",

"blah blah blah i argue with people everyday about anything and i don't know why and i do it all of the time becuz i guess that's the only way i know how to communicate and even tho i think it's supposed to be what i'm supposed to be doing i know deep down on the inside something's wrong with me and something's wrong with that",

"blah blah blah i make jokes about dead black people who passed becuz this is the only place i can do it freely and not get caught up or only be around my white friends and say it becuz i'm soooo oppressed from society",

"blah blah blah fuck NIK and Elano becuz they said or did some shit 12 years ago and i can't move on past it becuz that's where my life ended",

"blah blah blah fucc Daz becuz he posts his new music here and we shouldn't like him even tho i couldn't really tell u why",

"blah blah blah i have no real ambitions in life except to be a computer hacker and talk about shit that's absolutely irrelevant to anything going on in life",

"blah blah blah let me say what my problem is and assume you're mad about it becuz i'm saying it about u and since i said it about u 1st that automatically gives you the checkmate even tho clearly it's me who's the 1 i'm talking about even tho i'm saying it about u",

"blah blah blah everything radiotube says to me i have to up the ante even tho in real life it's never that serious or i start it but always get my ass handed to me and this response he made in this thread here that i'm reading will cause me to do more and say more",

"blah blah blah i don't like this rapper or that producer but i haven't listened or tried to get into any of their stuff becuz i've been condition by the internet society in 2006 to do so",

"blah blah blah look at radiotube now he's pissed even tho in real life radiotube is just callin it like he sees it and i cant respect it becuz i'm a wannabe disrespectful muthafucka",

"blah blah blah let me say this and do this to try 2 make it look someway or say this becuz A&R's read these sites and people like that.  so if i say it and do it enough times they'll listen to me and react but in real life they probably see right thru all of my bullshit and could care less about how i feel or what i have to say or what i do but let me keep trying becuz 1 day i'll be there even tho i probably won't be and i know it.  and let me try 2 fool these flybynighters into thinking 1 way about some person even tho most people of all ages are pretty intelligent and can see right thru it but my dumbass is too stupid to realize it",

"blah blah blah radiotube just sonned me again but i have to act like it's a problem or he has the problem so i can look good for Sikotic and jaydc"

and so on.

dubcnn/dubcc is like a failed attempt to create a hip hop site, it's really just a small group of people who post here 24/7 with an occasional straggler or two (thanks 2 tha poster who's releasing all of these new 2Pac/Makaveli leaks btw i greatly appreciate that in real life and hope 2 see alot more soon).

dubcc/dubcnn doesn't represent Hip Hop (or westcoast/california hip hop), it's just hip hop based #nolilb.  i kinda stopped posting here and coming here becuz that's the way it's always been and if u notice the Mods don't really post here either.  and yeah i know i almost have 5000 post (even tho in reality with all of the other accounts that have been disabled in the past 11 years it's more like i have around 7000 posts including shit in the "G Spot").  

all in all this is no place 2 come to to get a real discussion or "debate" (which are highly overrated) about Rap music, let alone Westcoast rap music.  this site shouldn't even be called "dubcc" it really is "da-sauce".  i guess Petey and Tanner were smarter than we thought (even tho Tanner bammed out on me even tho i never disrespected him)

and 4 tha record "Section 80" is turning out way better than i thought.  i actuall think from the way it's hitting my eardrums on the 1st go around that it could possibly be 1 of the "albums of the year".  it's definitely got some potential.

dude...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2011, 01:32:59 PM »

"blah blah blah radiotube just sonned me again but i have to act like it's a problem or he has the problem so i can look good for Sikotic and jaydc"

and so on.

dude...

i think its pretty much official after this.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2011, 01:43:29 PM »
i know mike and youre rite Loo3r i am official.  i went to sleep last nite to some and woke up this morning to some head.  i did more in 9 hours than what most of u have done this week.

Al Bundy

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2011, 02:00:17 PM »
did you really just sit there and type all of that shit? jesus christ radiotube. get off the internet

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2011, 02:03:59 PM »
Hey hi wow hey you guys still post here yall are loyal does funny stuff still happen here

yes we still make fun of you

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2011, 02:04:38 PM »
on topic: been banned, didn't know it had dropped.