Author Topic: 2Pac Admits He´s A Blood In A Interview  (Read 1985 times)

2euce 7even

2Pac Admits He´s A Blood In A Interview
« on: July 03, 2011, 03:47:20 AM »
Interview with OKEJ (Swedish Magazine) on 9-2-96
My Dream Came True

What's gonna be your New Year's promise?

I'll do more exercise! Jan. 1st, I'll start doin' 300 pushups each day.

How many are you doing now?

I can do 300 one day, but then I don't do anymore the next day. I'd really like to do something regularly. And I'd like to be some kinda role model so that the next generation actors, entertainers and...yeah, people in general try to get in better shape. It's important!

What does your acting career give you that the music don't?

Orgasms! I used to think that musicians were the ones that got the most sex, Tupac says and laughs so much that he's falling from his chair. Then Tupac tries to give me a serious answer. That's like askin' a woman what she gets from bein' a mother, that the career can't give her. It's a totally different kinda satisfaction, a different kinda joy, but they are similar, 'cause they're both creative, says Tupac, who feels privileged to be both an actor and a rapper. One night I record a video, next mornin' I'm here makin' a movie....

How do you avoid that your success goes to your head?

The society prevent that from happenin', by puttin' me in jail for a crime I've never committed! It makes you humble...

What do you think is the biggest misunderstanding about your personality?

There are so many... The biggest one is that I'm one-sided.. That's me? I'm born in the gemini... I'm a gemini, young, black, and a Bloods member. I've got many different sides. I'm a communist. I thirst for knowledge. I'm hard to put in a box, so they try to make me look like I'm crazy. That's the biggest misunderstanding 'bout me.

Are there anything from your time in prison that you can use in a positive direction?

Good question. In prison I was demanding to go into bankruptcy. I was just about to do it, when a friend of mine advised me not to, 'cause it would lower my credibility. So, instead I went to court, and won, says Tupac and tells that time, in prison I had nothing. No acting career, no music career, nobody wanted to have nothin' do with me. A rape charge is the worst thing you can get! You get marked. But I knew myself that I hadn't committed the crime I was charged for, so I kept the faith. I didn't commit suicide with an AK, did I? And it felt like God, himself, were holdin' his hand over me when my CD- which was the most expensive someone's ever did this year- sold in 6 million copies. The best sellin' album!! So, the good thing by bein' in jail was this: My "million $ dream" came true, you know what I'm sayin'? It's all that! And it ain't stoppin' yet! Nothin' can stop me now! says Tupac and with a serious expression on his face, he continues with, when you've reached the absolute bottom, like I did, then you're free. Nothin' can hurt me!!

Where do you live now?

Where I live? You mean which country or state? I've got a big house n' good friends down in L.A.

Is Tupac your real name?

My real, starts Tupac and tells about his name, the Patriot Tupac who never gave up. Though, when people ask I never tell without sayin' my name means determined, 'cause I've decided never to start slangin' again. Nobody's gonna gimme their power so that I can live longer, that's why I ain't gonna give mine to nobody either. Instead I just take deep breaths.

Which one's the biggest myth about fame?

That all celebrities wanna be famous. People think that you shouldn't complain if someone comes up to you and rip off your clothes, 'cause as a celebrity you've chose it, says Tupac, who describes himself as down to earth and ordinary.

Do you think you'll get a new audience now that you're making a movie?

The fact that I sold five-six million albums shows that it ain't only black homies from the ghetto, and wiggas that listen to my music. I've got audience everywhere. Both Americans and people outside the USA. I love the Swedish! I've been to Sweden and I loved it!

Are you planning to go on tour?

Yeah, I am!!! Tupac Promised.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Re: 2Pac Admits He´s A Blood In A Interview
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 05:25:23 AM »
Pics?

Enya

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 09:47:10 AM »
people always twist things he said..

this is what he originally said:

"There are so many, the biggest one is that I’m one-sided. Me, who’s born a gemini! I'm a gemini, young, black, gangsta but I’ve got many different sides, I’m about the community, I’m hungry for knowledge, I’m hard to put in a category, so the ones that try, just say I’m krazy. That’s the biggest mistake ‘bout me."
Visit Tha Realest's fan forum!
http://tharealest.forumer.com/index.php

Also visit the official website.
http://www.tharealest.com/

Jimmy H.

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2011, 11:48:27 AM »

"There are so many, the biggest one is that I’m one-sided. Me, who’s born a gemini! I'm a gemini, young, black, gangsta but I’ve got many different sides, I’m about the community, I’m hungry for knowledge, I’m hard to put in a category, so the ones that try, just say I’m krazy. That’s the biggest mistake ‘bout me."
LMAO @ them twisting that I'm a Bloods member and I'm a communist. I was particlulary amused by the communist part. It would certainly explain the mentality of a lot folks on this board.

Al Bundy

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2011, 11:51:29 AM »
typical psycho hustla thread

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2011, 12:38:24 AM »
that shit didn't even sound right lol ''a bloods member''. Shit sounds like he's referring to a club or costco or some shit
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

2euce 7even

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2011, 12:57:14 AM »

I Saw That Interview Too But Only After I Made The Thread, I Heard Some1 Talkn Bout That Interview (That I Posted) So There Are 2 "Versions".

This Or That Pac Was Deep Involved And Was Down With Tha MOB Pirus Ain´t No Secret "We Claim Mob, MOB 2 B Specific" ""And stick a needle in my eye if I don't live and die for M.O.B""

dogg krush

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2011, 04:15:51 AM »
Can't see me...Talking abt crips n blood..nigga was.....Sometin like tha.........

2euce 7even

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2011, 04:31:02 AM »
Can't see me...Talking abt crips n blood..nigga was.....Sometin like tha.........

what? ???

awol22222

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2011, 09:07:28 AM »

donsds

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2011, 11:32:29 AM »

I Saw That Interview Too But Only After I Made The Thread, I Heard Some1 Talkn Bout That Interview (That I Posted) So There Are 2 "Versions".

This Or That Pac Was Deep Involved And Was Down With Tha MOB Pirus Ain´t No Secret "We Claim Mob, MOB 2 B Specific" ""And stick a needle in my eye if I don't live and die for M.O.B""

More than likely refering to "Money Over Bitches". That would have been my first thought even before I heard that song. I agree that Pac hung around Suge and his Blood affiliates but that didn't mean Pac was one of them. People look to much into things. If Pac was apart of the bloods or crips, then you'd know it. I hang around alot of ignorant people, it doesn't mean that Im ignorant. Same thing with people that Im cool with that claim those gangs, still, it does not mean Im in it.

Trust me, if Pac was reppin Bloods/Crips, then he would have clearly said so.....people wouldn't have to dig for clues and add twists on certain quotes of Pac to slightly prove a gang affiliation.

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2011, 04:53:31 PM »
Pac was a blood, anyone saying otherwise is in denial that their "lord and savior" actually joined a gang when he was already a multi-millionaire.

MOB tattoo on the outer-arm is the signature tattoo for members of MOB Piru. On Death Row Uncut when he's on the beach with Suge, you can hear him say to Suge "Heyyy blood"

In addition, explain why else Pac would say "You from the South?" to a well-known member of the Southside Crips (MOB Piru enemy) right before proceeding to take off on the dude? The facts are in front of you. Why did Pac never say "MOB" or "Money over Bitches" before joining Death Row? Why would Ice-T check him at the Roseanne Bar show for becoming a blood? And who would say "Stick a needle in my eye if I don't live and die for Money Over Bitches (MOB)"? and "Watch me invite the whole world me and the Money over bitches (MOB) getting married?" - Unless the gang affiliation is attached to those lyrics, they make absolutely no-sense.

The Outlawz, Ice Cube, dozens of other rappers when asked about violence in rap after Pac's murder all said "Pac didn't die over the rap game, Pac died over some street shit."

I'm getting tired of people saying this dude wasn't affiliated during his last year of life, it's pure ignorance.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2011, 06:43:40 PM »
Wow equals here really get into it over pac bangin, to b or not to b. lol I personally think folk jere don't want to admit pac joined a gang as an adult with chipper jones, is it kills all that shit they say about lil wayne lol, I guess y'all still got baby to bash since he ain't start rep'n til his late 30's yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2011, 07:58:46 PM »
@donsds, what mainstream rapper was repping his gang back then? Some of the most well known gang bang rappers (Snoop, Eazy, etc) weren't saying a word about their true affiliation at the time, wasn't near as
accepted in rap as it is now).

2euce 7even

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2011, 09:07:43 AM »
I Agree With Enigma 100% But:

Why He Never Wore That Much Red?

Why He Wasn´t Flaggin At Night While The 96 Shooting Happen?