Author Topic: 2Pac Admits He´s A Blood In A Interview  (Read 1982 times)

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
Re: 2Pac Admits He´s A Blood In A Interview
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2011, 09:23:15 AM »
Who cares if he was blood or not, ppl on this site need to shut the fuck up and enjoy the music!!!!!

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2011, 11:03:00 AM »
I Agree With Enigma 100% But:

Why He Never Wore That Much Red?

Why He Wasn´t Flaggin At Night While The 96 Shooting Happen?
Pac actually did wear red a lot more frequently than before.  Off the top of my head, I remember:

* Pac in the studio on his birthday with the red USA jacket
* Pac outside of the courthouse with Suge while wearing the red shirt on and the black/white/red Nike windbreaker jacket
* Pac wearing the red dress shirt in the How Do U Want It concert version of the video
* Pac wearing the red LA Dodgers hat in the To Live & Die in L.A. video (ironically in a song where he says "Better learn about the dress code, B's and C's")
* Pac with a black and red hockey jersey of some sort in his Rolls-Royce (possibly when they received them)
* Pac in his RR again with a red dress shirt and black vest and dress pants (with the Euphanasia medallion)
* Lots of other candid pictures in the Tupac Resurrection book wearing red (like when he was posing with his mom at someone's house)

And then there's of course the thing that he would sport that all Bloods/Pirus who rolled with Suge would wear too, specifically on fight nights.

But that being said, in all fairness, Pac did still wear blue from time to time, but just less frequently (i.e. blue hockey jersey during the videotaped One Nation recording sessions) compared to red.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2011, 12:08:26 PM »
I Agree With Enigma 100% But:

Why He Never Wore That Much Red?

Why He Wasn´t Flaggin At Night While The 96 Shooting Happen?
Pac actually did wear red a lot more frequently than before.  Off the top of my head, I remember:

* Pac in the studio on his birthday with the red USA jacket
* Pac outside of the courthouse with Suge while wearing the red shirt on and the black/white/red Nike windbreaker jacket
* Pac wearing the red dress shirt in the How Do U Want It concert version of the video
* Pac wearing the red LA Dodgers hat in the To Live & Die in L.A. video (ironically in a song where he says "Better learn about the dress code, B's and C's")
* Pac with a black and red hockey jersey of some sort in his Rolls-Royce (possibly when they received them)
* Pac in his RR again with a red dress shirt and black vest and dress pants (with the Euphanasia medallion)
* Lots of other candid pictures in the Tupac Resurrection book wearing red (like when he was posing with his mom at someone's house)

And then there's of course the thing that he would sport that all Bloods/Pirus who rolled with Suge would wear too, specifically on fight nights.

But that being said, in all fairness, Pac did still wear blue from time to time, but just less frequently (i.e. blue hockey jersey during the videotaped One Nation recording sessions) compared to red.
one of the gayest posts i have ever seen

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2011, 12:20:12 PM »
Gay because someone asked a question and I answered it?  That makes a lot of sense.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2011, 12:26:23 PM »
Gay because someone asked a question and I answered it?  That makes a lot of sense.

Gay because you are writing down every time a rapper thats been dead for 15 years wore a certain color of shirt.

And Physco hustla...did you bust a nut when you thought PAC was a blood?

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2011, 12:33:22 PM »

Gay because you are writing down every time a rapper thats been dead for 15 years wore a certain color of shirt.
Someone asked a question, and I could answer it because I have this thing called a photographic memory.  Or is that gay too?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2011, 12:36:43 PM »

Someone asked a question, and I could answer it because I have this thing called a photographic memory.  Or is that gay too?

Yes....especially if you use it to try and determine what gang a rapper is in.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2011, 12:43:29 PM »

Yes....especially if you use it to try and determine what gang a rapper is in.
Let me know where I said the color of Pac's outfit determined what gang he was in.  Oh wait, I didn't.

I can dumb my shit down next time, if it's too gay for you.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2011, 12:47:58 PM »
Well, you and everyone else knows why you would care to post about him only wearing the colors red, or blue....I notice you didn't post up where he was wearing green from your awesome memory.....Don't kid yourself.  And yes, if you don't mind, please dumb down your posts, as I'm sure you would not want anyone to think you may be pac/gang obsessed like our homie Mob soulja.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2011, 12:54:33 PM »
Well, you and everyone else knows why you would care to post about him only wearing the colors red, or blue....I notice you didn't post up where he was wearing green from your awesome memory.....Don't kid yourself.  And yes, if you don't mind, please dumb down your posts, as I'm sure you would not want anyone to think you may be pac/gang obsessed like our homie Mob soulja.
Except no one was asking about him wearing green, as they're not even really common gang colors in California (at least outside of Lime Hood), so your reply is irrelevant.  But if you really must know, I could probably think of times he wore green, like that LA Times photo shoot.

Oh wait, was that gay too?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2011, 01:01:22 PM »
Except no one was asking about him wearing green, as they're not even really common gang colors in California (at least outside of Lime Hood), so your reply is irrelevant.  But if you really must know, I could probably think of times he wore green, like that LA Times photo shoot.

Oh wait, was that gay too?

Yes, still gay...but not the real point

The real point is that you wrote about red and blue, because you were referring to the earlier posts about if Pac was a blood or not.  Since no one asked about blue, or any other color for that matter, you choosing to state that in all fairness Pac wore blue too was a direct reference to Crip colors.  You could have picked another color, but you choose to make a point of pointing out blue when no one else did.  Not sure why you are having a tough time understanding that, maybe my posts need to be smarter so I can reach your level?

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2011, 01:05:03 PM »
2pac is a thug angel. yall need to leave him alone and respect his legacy.

[/stan]
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2011, 01:05:21 PM »
Yes, still gay...but not the real point

The real point is that you wrote about red and blue, because you were referring to the earlier posts about if Pac was a blood or not.  Since no one asked about blue, or any other color for that matter, you choosing to state that in all fairness Pac wore blue too was a direct reference to Crip colors.  You could have picked another color, but you choose to make a point of pointing out blue when no one else did.  Not sure why you are having a tough time understanding that, maybe my posts need to be smarter so I can reach your level?
Wow, you really missed the point of me posting about him wearing blue?  Think a little harder.  I posted about times he wore red while on Death Row because someone asked when he did because they couldn't recall.  But I specifically pointed out other times also while on Death Row where he wore blue (yes, a reference to Crip colors), which would help counter and neutralize any arguments about him being a Blood purely based on him wearing red at that time.  Does that clarify it better?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2011, 01:07:12 PM »

Let me know where I said the color of Pac's outfit determined what gang he was in.  Oh wait, I didn't.

I can dumb my shit down next time, if it's too gay for you.

Ok, I'm letting you know.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2011, 01:53:36 PM »
what color ballerina outfit did pac wear?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.