Author Topic: 2Pac Admits He´s A Blood In A Interview  (Read 1981 times)

awol22222

Re: 2Pac Admits He´s A Blood In A Interview
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2011, 09:21:29 PM »
All that Jewish conspiracy theory Illuminati shit always amuses me.

2euce 7even

« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2011, 12:28:11 AM »
^^ but it´s still interesting.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2011, 01:18:20 PM »
Yes, but at the same time it assists in deluding the reality of it for a lot of folks. It sort of gives people permission to fall back on some pretty absurd stuff instead of taking the time to dig a little deeper. It turns into this wild shit about how the Jews in cooperation with the government saw that Pac's music was becoming too powerful so they killed him, blackballed Suge, and are using bullshit music to introduce Satan to modern society.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2011, 03:53:01 PM »
People's denial of facts always amuses me.  Read the link I put up, there's no conspiracy, it's real lmao.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2011, 04:22:58 PM »
Never denied that the Jewish Defense League existed but the article is specifically vague in their attempted extortion of Shakur so the implication you make that they were directly involved with his murder because of who his mom was and what his family was to the Black Panther movement is a "conspiracy theory". The same way if I point to the existence of Suge Knight and the fact that he extorted Eric Wright and many other rappers to imply he must be responsible in some way for the deaths of Eazy and Pac, it's also a "conspiracy theory". I've heard all kinds of crazy stories about Tupac Shakur, Eric Wright, Dr. Dre, Jerry Heller, Jimmy Iovine, Suge Knight, and all these other dudes but people generally only want to subscribe to what is exciting, romanticized, or sensational. People want to play the "boogeyman" card because it's convient and allows things like logic or motive to take a backseat. How long did countless people overlook the math on Shakur's shooting so they could hold out the great "7-Day theory" as proof that he was still actually alive. Anything involving Pac, specifically on a forum such as this, is tough to discuss because he's become such a larger-than-life mythical figure to so many misguided people who don't realize that just because he was an artist who wrote profound lyrics and spoke with passion that he was still very much as flawed a human being as the next man.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2011, 07:42:11 AM »
Never denied that the Jewish Defense League existed but the article is specifically vague in their attempted extortion of Shakur so the implication you make that they were directly involved with his murder because of who his mom was and what his family was to the Black Panther movement is a "conspiracy theory". The same way if I point to the existence of Suge Knight and the fact that he extorted Eric Wright and many other rappers to imply he must be responsible in some way for the deaths of Eazy and Pac, it's also a "conspiracy theory". I've heard all kinds of crazy stories about Tupac Shakur, Eric Wright, Dr. Dre, Jerry Heller, Jimmy Iovine, Suge Knight, and all these other dudes but people generally only want to subscribe to what is exciting, romanticized, or sensational. People want to play the "boogeyman" card because it's convient and allows things like logic or motive to take a backseat. How long did countless people overlook the math on Shakur's shooting so they could hold out the great "7-Day theory" as proof that he was still actually alive. Anything involving Pac, specifically on a forum such as this, is tough to discuss because he's become such a larger-than-life mythical figure to so many misguided people who don't realize that just because he was an artist who wrote profound lyrics and spoke with passion that he was still very much as flawed a human being as the next man.

First, you should learn to use paragraphs. I had to force myself to read that.

2nd, I didn't question if you thought the JDL was real. You said it was a conspiracy that he was being extorted by them. It's a fact. And if you know anything about Hollywood and the entertainment industry, you would know that it isn't uncommon for extortion to happen even though it isn't talked about (surely these same people don't own the media). These same people also own Vegas.

Since you know all the facts, why don't you tell us why Afeni was up and released from prison while being held in relation to the panther party the NY21 that was gonna blow up some buildings?

And you go on believing the romanticized story that all you wannabe gangstas get all excited about, that he was killed over some gang shit.

2pac was a major threat to the establishment, politicians, police, Jew owned record labels, etc. He was doing albums called one nation and killuminati, and yet most people have no idea what he is even talking about. Way over your head.

awol22222

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2011, 09:23:40 AM »
Link?
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

Jimmy H.

« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2011, 11:07:36 PM »
First, you should learn to use paragraphs. I had to force myself to read that.
Thanks for the extra effort.

2nd, I didn't question if you thought the JDL was real. You said it was a conspiracy that he was being extorted by them. It's a fact. 
No, I more implied that the "conspiracy theory" was in that because this group is Isralei they must have killed Tupac as part of some joint co-op mission funded by the government and Jewish-owned record labels.

Since you know all the facts, why don't you tell us why Afeni was up and released from prison while being held in relation to the panther party the NY21 that was gonna blow up some buildings?
Someone obviously must have taught her the secret "Freemason" handshake.

And you go on believing the romanticized story that all you wannabe gangstas get all excited about, that he was killed over some gang shit.
I have no emotional stake in any specific theory regarding his death. I'm open-minded enough to hearing to anyone's theories on the murder, I just don't subscribe to anything that doesn't add up to me.

2pac was a major threat to the establishment, politicians, police, Jew owned record labels, etc. He was doing albums called one nation and killuminati, and yet most people have no idea what he is even talking about. Way over your head.
If most people can't read the concept in the concept album, how is he a major threat?