Author Topic: ##MAKAVELI DEMO##NM.COM EXXXCLUSIVE###its time for the real shit guys, the most  (Read 6456 times)

diamenz

• Lil Geezy
^i think that's all bullshit, the 7 day theory album sounds fine to me.  one would be nuts to say songs like life of an outlaw and krazy are not final mixes/masters.  as for the rest of the songs on there i don't hear anything wrong with them.  they're sure loud enough.

Actual demo Suge was bumping that night in Vegas....crazy

yeah no doubt... def the most historic leak to date.  go tell your friends this is the shit pac was listening to when he got shot up cause i sure will lol.

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
Da homie Efrain should bless this.

OG Hack Wilson

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

crip-hop

• Muthafuckin' Don!
2Pac – Makaveli Demo [MP3/320kbps/Web]

http://www.mediafire.com/?sdjfjz715z8prs4

kuruptlon

The songs contained in this release are from a reference CD that was pressed for demo use. This is the actual version of the album that was played in Suge Knight's car the night Tupac got shot in Vegas. These are the final mixdowns of the songs prior to the mastering session when the songs were mixed together. Some of the songs feature additional ad-libs previously hidden or not featured on the initial album release.

How do you know this for sure? Seems like a tall tail to me.

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
The songs contained in this release are from a reference CD that was pressed for demo use. This is the actual version of the album that was played in Suge Knight's car the night Tupac got shot in Vegas. These are the final mixdowns of the songs prior to the mastering session when the songs were mixed together. Some of the songs feature additional ad-libs previously hidden or not featured on the initial album release.

I copied and pasted this info from a random website....it could very well b true...because they say suge and pac was riding down the strip playing Pac's new music loud as hell...which caused suge to get pulled over a few minutes before Pac was shot....I believe this info is true!!!
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
im far too use 2 the retail......but im lovin wym n the intro n thugz cry song
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

Portugoal

I copied and pasted this info from a random website....it could very well b true...because they say suge and pac was riding down the strip playing Pac's new music loud as hell...which caused suge to get pulled over a few minutes before Pac was shot....I believe this info is true!!!

who the hell would still remember that? lol

F-cisco

I have grown accustomed to the retail album. Quick observation: Lost Souls should have never been removed.  Thanks to all who made it possible.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I dont think this the real demo.........

but could be similar to the real one...
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Efrain

I'm definitely going to take a look at this and polish it up a bit. The quality is pretty outstanding.

8)

dpg_tharow

• Lil Geezy
Looking forward to hear your touch on the Demo Efrain. And yea its pretty obvious that this is a "fake" demo ::).
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 12:36:34 PM by dpg_tharow »

lomeli

• 'G'
How can u think this is va fake demo

2euce 7even

nice 4 tha hook up but is it diferent version than what qd III leaked while ago?

OG Hack Wilson

Looking forward to hear your touch on the Demo Efrain. And yea its pretty obvious that this is a "fake" demo ::).

lmao yeah the extra skit just popped out of nowhere huh lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens