Author Topic: BOY FACE - Where My G's At [Ice Cube, Dogg Pound, Game, DJ Qiuk tribute] song!!!  (Read 1724 times)

ASPCA

• Lil Geezy

Perpetual Motions Ent.

• Lil Geezy
  • People hate because they can't do what you can.
Lol @ "Duck face", maybe we'll chance his name to that so you can get his duck sick homo

2004 Bobby Friction and Nihal mashup show,  "Lix -Indian Girl", google it buster

Everybody was loving this song "Where My G's At" when we dropped it in 2005, even Dubcc.com bloggers, especiall the remix with DPGN member 4 Five

Even if a song is on the radio doesnt mean people liked it?? If you go fishing and catch a fish, doesnt mean it's a shark? What kind of comment was that lol

The song created 180,000+ views on youtube dumb ass, follow the point lol

Haters confuse themselves in all their hate, It's a damn shame!

FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/boyfacefan

LIKE US: www.facebook.com/boyfacefans

MUSIC: www.soundcloud.com/boyfacefan

We R Da WEST

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Okka

Everybody was loving this song "Where My G's At" when we dropped it in 2005, even Dubcc.com bloggers, especiall the remix with DPGN member 4 Five

That's bullshit. Nobody likes your music here and you just gotta live with that.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 06:59:29 AM by Okka »

Perpetual Motions Ent.

• Lil Geezy
hmmmmm, thats why our new post "Seattle Rain" was buzzn a few days ago lol

You're hopeless bro!
We R Da WEST

Okka

You're hopeless bro!

Buzzin? It's been viewed 23 times on youtube.

awol22222

lol @ Game tribute

You're hopeless bro!

Buzzin? It's been viewed 23 times on youtube.
Hahaha

Perpetual Motions Ent.

• Lil Geezy
48 times, get it right  8)

and Rainbow Pussy has 150 views or so...sweet!

and get ready for the new mixtape  "RnB,Rap, and Crip-Pop: The Smurfs Edition"  hosted by Boy Face

dropping August 1st

"We keep it cracn, so you don't have to"

FAN PAGE: www.facebook.com/boyfacefans

We R Da WEST

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss

and get ready for the new mixtape  "RnB,Rap, and Crip-Pop: The Smurfs Edition"  hosted by Boy Face

dropping August 1st

i have a kurupt freestyle he did at tgis that i recorded on my iphone that has 300 views

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Okka

Are you fuckin serious? Boy Face is a Crip now, huh?

ASPCA

• Lil Geezy
moms - don't drink while you're knocked up

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
150 views aint shit. Why the fuck is he hostin his own mixtape.

Sccit

dropping August 1st

i have a kurupt freestyle he did at tgis that i recorded on my iphone that has 300 views

link?

btw....song aint bad. especially considering the hate it's getting. i thought this was guna be some whackass lil b type shit based on some of the hatin ass responses this dudes gettin. if u dont like it, why are u postin in this thread so much? seriously, some of mufuckaz=smhx9487548738979875

Perpetual Motions Ent.

• Lil Geezy
Lol cuz they'res hate in their glitter blood

Yea, the song isn't bad, thats why we're posting it. To put some lil joints out there for the westcoast fans

150 views ain't chit, but the song hasnt even been officially released yet!

Oh yea, thanks to all the new facebook request, thanks to the haters...We love it!

Boy Face a crip now? lol You'd better check his G-Files

From Cali, to New Orleans, to S74ttle to New York and beyond, he's active more than the fakers.

Boy Face is hosting this worldwide mixtape, because he can and you can't lol

dropping August 1st

We R Da WEST

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss

dropping August 1st

link?

btw....song aint bad. especially considering the hate it's getting. i thought this was guna be some whackass lil b type shit based on some of the hatin ass responses this dudes gettin. if u dont like it, why are u postin in this thread so much? seriously, some of mufuckaz=smhx9487548738979875

i dunno its just fun to fuck with lix/boyface/willsmiffdogg

but here it is, i posted it in tha g-spot a while back, but u might of been mia, we just saw him randomly at TGI, lol i was on the way to TGI after class and the homies were hittin me up sayin kurupt was there.

kurupt, slip capone, and kurupts cousin enemy where there, them niggas were rollin in camry lol.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/eCeQwQTWA64" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/eCeQwQTWA64</a>

haha dude actually left after the freestyle, but it was pretty dope we got smashed at TGI and smoked blunts of OG after shit was good.

slip capone actually surprised me, he actually fucked with some asian hoods, but dude wasnt dressed all emo.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

dropping August 1st

link?

i dunno its just fun to fuck with lix/boyface/willsmiffdogg

but here it is, i posted it in tha g-spot a while back, but u might of been mia, we just saw him randomly at TGI, lol i was on the way to TGI after class and the homies were hittin me up sayin kurupt was there.

kurupt, slip capone, and kurupts cousin enemy where there, them niggas were rollin in camry lol.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/eCeQwQTWA64" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/eCeQwQTWA64</a>

haha dude actually left after the freestyle, but it was pretty dope we got smashed at TGI and smoked blunts of OG after shit was good.

slip capone actually surprised me, he actually fucked with some asian hoods, but dude wasnt dressed all emo.

it's fun? man, don't be like these 12 year old honkeys from idaho on here....shit aint fun, wtf. dude is an artist tryna come up, and all these kids are in here talkin shit like some gayass facebook bloggers or some shit. if u dont like it, move along. no need 2 try and bring the next man down on some childish bullshit. u only think it's fun cuz every1 else is in on it...it's like an internet nerd-mob tryna bring this guy down, and for what? cuz they aint feelin his shit?? fuck that, real mufuckaz dont try to knock some1s hustle when theyre clearly out there tryna come up.......

anyways, tight video...kurupt needs 2 get off that crack, though lmao.