Author Topic: reply 2 BEYONCE's "who runs the world"..........  (Read 2266 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: reply 2 BEYONCE's "who runs the world"..........
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2011, 02:16:47 PM »
did you try to rap backhanded with demanding?...yuck.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2011, 02:29:45 PM »
^someones mad cuz their beats suck ass, while im rappin on professional ass shit

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2011, 02:34:20 PM »
I'm not a woman, no. But I'll tell you, if you think it makes me female to notice your deep-seated woman hating internal issues, whatever.

Come on, I wasn't even going to say anything but you're only getting props from Infinite and while it's not my business at all, from what I read he's got his own issues.

This is like some ranty bullshit Kurupt would have wrote on Death Row the second time.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2011, 02:40:14 PM »
I'm not a woman, no. But I'll tell you, if you think it makes me female to notice your deep-seated woman hating internal issues, whatever.

Come on, I wasn't even going to say anything but you're only getting props from Infinite and while it's not my business at all, from what I read he's got his own issues.

This is like some ranty bullshit Kurupt would have wrote on Death Row the second time.

homie...men run the world. untuck ur dick from between ur legs and realize this. im only spittin the truth to these backward ass bitches who fall for beyonce's nonsense about girls bein on topa shit, when truth be told, u can take a trip 2 the middle-east and get shot in the face for saying that shit and tryna change the world the way God intended it. that's men runnin shit, and women playin their part, as well, which is just as important, but not in a DOMINANT fashion, like the females of today wanna be. old fashion, tradition. this is one verse off of a whole song. hopefully ur opinion changes when the full song drops.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2011, 04:32:33 PM »
lmfao nik is a troglodyte

i guess nik prefers his broads SUB not DOM...word to mr kitty.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 04:35:53 PM by KRS-TWO »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2011, 06:23:34 PM »
LOL, NIK don't lie to cover yourself. You posted this two days ago. If you wrote it a month ago, you woulda posted it a month ago.

On top of that, why is the audio "coming soon" if it's been sitting around for a month? You should already have a remix for it.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2011, 06:28:19 PM »
i guess nik prefers his broads SUB not DOM...word to mr kitty.
LMAO.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2011, 01:28:30 AM »
LOL, NIK don't lie to cover yourself. You posted this two days ago. If you wrote it a month ago, you woulda posted it a month ago.

On top of that, why is the audio "coming soon" if it's been sitting around for a month? You should already have a remix for it.

idiot, who gives a fuck when i posted it...i wrote this shit a while ago, i'll upload a snippet right now and post it up. lmao@u thinkin i post all my tracks as soon as i'm done with em. i been mentioned a track we did called creepin months ago, and have yet 2 post it. plus, lol@u actin like this the first time i spit real shit smh. check the history of this board. a lot of my rhymes are based on a theme. hop off, bieber.

Sccit

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2011, 10:29:02 AM »
i didnt think this would be possible but it sounded better when i was reading it in my head...this is basura elior.

back to the lab.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2011, 12:59:02 PM »
i didnt think this would be possible but it sounded better when i was reading it in my head...this is basura elior.

back to the lab.

king petey stay lyin 2 ride the dick...u know u feelin this shit, so man up n hop off, with ur whack ass beats that aint comin close lmao

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2011, 01:42:16 PM »
oh man i need a qtip after listening to this wack shit...

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2011, 01:47:41 PM »
oh man i need a qtip after listening to this wack shit...

with ur beat, i didnt even listen...no qtip needed, i just shut it off once i realized how whack it was. someone else was in the room when i played it and they automatically asked "what is that whackass fruity loops shit u playin?" lmao

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2011, 01:54:04 PM »
nik dont get mad its just my opinion...and you dont think that highly of me anyways so why are you getting so defensive?

you seem to thrive off other mens approval.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2011, 01:56:22 PM »
nik dont get mad its just my opinion...and you dont think that highly of me anyways so why are you getting so defensive?

you seem to thrive off other mens approval.

just sayin, id take ur opinion a lil more seriously if u werent so tone deaf