Author Topic: reply 2 BEYONCE's "who runs the world"..........  (Read 2264 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: reply 2 BEYONCE's "who runs the world"..........
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2011, 01:59:32 PM »
thats it were all hearing impaired...your shit is illmatic caliber we just arent listening right.

i love you nik, you always make me laugh...dont you ever change, stay just the way you are.

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2011, 02:01:27 PM »
thats it were all hearing impaired...your shit is illmatic caliber we just arent listening right.

i love you nik, you always make me laugh...dont you ever change, stay just the way you are.

who's "we all"? u the only 1 in here riding cock, sucka...lmao@this internet geek tryin his hardest 2 feel like part of a crowd.

get some real friends and then talk about "we", nerd. now go make a whack beat.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2011, 02:03:58 PM »
once i achieve these friends should i ask them to sign up here? would that be a boss move?

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2011, 02:05:19 PM »
once i achieve these friends should i ask them to sign up here? would that be a boss move?

no...ull still be a geek

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2011, 08:12:06 PM »
LOL @ saying, "I played it for somebody & they asked you to shut it off immediately". Just like you posted your audio on other websites & they loved it. Yet, we're still waiting on these websites lol.

Also a giant LOL @ NIK acting like he's giving Petey a straight opinion when Petey clearly makes you angry as fuck. You say none of our opinions count because we're "biased" & "nutriders", but yours back are 100% down the line straight. The only opinion you count are Brian's & his are more biased than anyone's. You're pathetic, looking for acceptance due to your insecurities.

Just MORE (you show more every day) proof that you're the biggest hypocrite ever.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2011, 09:08:06 PM »
LOL @ saying, "I played it for somebody & they asked you to shut it off immediately". Just like you posted your audio on other websites & they loved it. Yet, we're still waiting on these websites lol.

Also a giant LOL @ NIK acting like he's giving Petey a straight opinion when Petey clearly makes you angry as fuck. You say none of our opinions count because we're "biased" & "nutriders", but yours back are 100% down the line straight. The only opinion you count are Brian's & his are more biased than anyone's. You're pathetic, looking for acceptance due to your insecurities.

Just MORE (you show more every day) proof that you're the biggest hypocrite ever.

stfu bieber, no one reads ur long ass essays about me

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2011, 09:29:32 PM »

Ahh, the sounds of somebody who got called out & can't defend himself. Priceless. 8)

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2011, 10:49:01 PM »

Ahh, the sounds of somebody who got called out & can't defend himself. Priceless. 8)

yea, u got me good faggot...now stfu n go do something useful wit ur time, lil boy. n by useful i mean anything other than suckin cock.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2011, 11:36:53 PM »
I'm gunna go bump some LAMB tracks.

when it rains it pours

« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2011, 12:30:22 AM »
is lamb kosher?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2011, 12:59:37 AM »
is lamb kosher?

Don't believe so. But NIK is a hypocrite. Wouldn't surprise me if his Jewish ass went directly against his own religion.

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2011, 03:03:36 AM »

do it big, bieber

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2011, 08:48:11 PM »
its funny you call him beber when your brother really looks like that kid lmao

and what makes it worse is eliors faggot ass looks like joey fatone from nsync...smh at this scrawny weasel looking jew

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2011, 09:11:32 PM »
^Ah, everybody's least favorite popstar.

But on the bright side, that's almost a step up from looking like a possum.

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2011, 01:22:57 AM »
its funny you call him beber when your brother really looks like that kid lmao

and what makes it worse is eliors faggot ass looks like joey fatone from nsync...smh at this scrawny weasel looking jew

i look nothing like that faggot, nigeek