Author Topic: reply 2 BEYONCE's "who runs the world"..........  (Read 2267 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: reply 2 BEYONCE's "who runs the world"..........
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2011, 12:09:35 PM »
its funny you call him beber when your brother really looks like that kid lmao

and what makes it worse is eliors faggot ass looks like joey fatone from nsync...smh at this scrawny weasel looking jew

i look nothing like that faggot, nigeek

i love it when you talk racist...makes you look like more of a filthy jew.

bez

« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2011, 06:41:34 PM »
^someones mad cuz their beats suck ass, while im rappin on professional ass shit

wow this made my day

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2011, 09:08:47 PM »
its funny you call him beber when your brother really looks like that kid lmao

and what makes it worse is eliors faggot ass looks like joey fatone from nsync...smh at this scrawny weasel looking jew

i look nothing like that faggot, nigeek

i love it when you talk racist...makes you look like more of a filthy jew.

LOL@the irony, geek boy.

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2011, 09:10:02 PM »
^someones mad cuz their beats suck ass, while im rappin on professional ass shit

wow this made my day

this made ur day? lmao.. why, the beats i'm rappin on dont sound professional? bez, uv always been a cockboy n u still aint changed. nothing ever changes on this forum.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2011, 09:11:23 PM »

wow this made my day

this made ur day? lmao.. why, the beats i'm rappin on dont sound professional? bez, uv always been a cockboy n u still aint changed. nothing ever changes on this forum.

Him along with the rest of the forum. Everybody just conspirers against you. The only cool people to ever post here are Lights & Roccy.

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2011, 09:15:52 PM »

wow this made my day

Him along with the rest of the forum. Everybody just conspirers against you. The only cool people to ever post here are Lights & Roccy.

were talkin about the beat now, bieber...i know his reply got u wet, but relax. so far, i've only gotten positive responses on the beat. now shoe, faggot.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2011, 09:22:31 PM »
I was referring to the "Bez, you've always been a cockboy & always will be" line. Then sarcastically poked fun at the only people who you've never called a "nutrider" on here, Roccy & Lights...friends in real life lol.

Is it broken down enough for you?

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2011, 09:25:49 PM »
I was referring to the "Bez, you've always been a cockboy & always will be" line. Then sarcastically poked fun at the only people who you've never called a "nutrider" on here, Roccy & Lights...friends in real life lol.

Is it broken down enough for you?

bieberfag, the fact that i have a bunch of nutriders is really not something new to this website...shit, if it wasn't for them, u wouldn't be here. mufuckaz like bez paved the way for faggots such as urself. now carry on.....

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2011, 09:41:05 PM »
Wow, I guess I do have to break it down further for you lmao.

You don't have nutriders. You just have normal ass people who see the straight up "bitch nigga" in you & call you out on it. It's simple, kid.

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2011, 12:59:36 AM »
Wow, I guess I do have to break it down further for you lmao.

You don't have nutriders. You just have normal ass people who see the straight up "bitch nigga" in you & call you out on it. It's simple, kid.

LOL@bieber sayin "bitch nigga" smh...quit makin excuses n get off the nuts, faggot.

bez

« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2011, 09:35:36 AM »

wow this made my day

awwww princess dont be upset its ok. Get back to your studio... you got some Timbo beats to rap over ;)

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2011, 12:11:56 PM »

wow this made my day

awwww princess dont be upset its ok. Get back to your studio... you got some Timbo beats to rap over ;)

yer mate, the producer who made this beat produced on waka flocka's album....u lose, bloke.

bez

« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2011, 12:58:26 PM »

wow this made my day

yer mate, the producer who made this beat produced on waka flocka's album....u lose, bloke.

awwww babeeeeeee its okkkkkkkkkk I still love you.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2011, 01:04:52 PM »
thats it were all hearing impaired...your shit is illmatic caliber we just arent listening right.

i love you nik, you always make me laugh...dont you ever change, stay just the way you are.

who's "we all"? u the only 1 in here riding cock, sucka...lmao@this internet geek tryin his hardest 2 feel like part of a crowd.

get some real friends and then talk about "we", nerd. now go make a whack beat.

lol 8)
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2011, 02:31:23 PM »
lol, why are you saying Petey is alone? When in this thread alone I count three people shitting on your music.

Are you fuckin' retarded?