Author Topic: Ex Katrina/New Oleans Mayor Says CIA Wanted Him Dead  (Read 540 times)

LONDON!!

Ex Katrina/New Oleans Mayor Says CIA Wanted Him Dead
« on: June 27, 2011, 11:35:09 AM »
crazy shit, scandulous, fuck the new orleans police and fuck george w bush, from www.dailymail.co.uk

New Orleans mayor thought CIA agents were trying to POISON him after Hurricane Katrina
By FIONA ROBERTS
Last updated at 3:31 AM on 26th June 2011

Comments (4)
Add to My Stories
The former mayor of New Orleans has revealed how he became so paranoid after Hurricane Katrina he was convinced the government was trying to poison him.
Ray Nagin also tells the bizarre story of how heavily-armed men in combat suits allegedly stormed his command centre and attempted to plant bugs, as he led the response to the 2005 disaster.
He makes the revelations in a self-published memoir, Katrina's Secrets: Storms After the Storm.

Bizarre revelations: Ray Nagin, the former mayor of New Orleans, has described how he believed the government was trying to poison him
In the book, he portrays himself as a lone ranger desperately trying to save his hometown against the ineptitude of government officials - and even racist forces.
But Mr Nagin, who left office last year, says he also became deeply paranoid.

More...
Like the end of Titanic: North Dakota cellist plays Bach as Minot residents desperately fight against the floods that have destroyed 4,000 homes so far
The pride of the South? Outrage after Texas tries to put the Confederate flag on licence plates
He said it first started after his infamous rant on September 1, in which he attacked two U.S. Senators who allegedly boasted 'about how well things were going', even though evacuees were still living in terrible conditions.
He wrote: 'I thought to myself, ‘I’m a dead man! I have just publicly denounced the governor, U.S. Senators, FEMA and the president of the United States.

Paranoia: Ray Nagin, pictured with George W. Bush during the disaster operation, has revealed how he believed CIA agents were trying to kill him
'I started wondering if during the night I would be visited by specially trained CIA agents. Could they secretly shoot me with a miniature, slow-acting poison dart?'
His paranoia reached new heights the Monday after the hurricane, when he visited the USS Iwo Jima, an assault ship which served as the base for the federal rescue operation.
When he arrived, he was taken to the infirmary, where two doctors 'had orders to examine me and give me shots.'
He wrote: 'I was still a little paranoid and again started imagining a secret CIA plot where in six months I would be gone,.
'After thinking for a minute, I said to them, "Okay, you can give me shots, but I want you to do the same for my two security guys".
'My thinking was it would have been easier to spin that stress ultimately took me out, but it would be much harder to explain all three of us suddenly dying mysteriously.'

Devastation: The then-president, George W. Bush, joins Ray Nagin as they survey the flood waters in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina
He also describes how he and his aides were in the command room when a group of 20 men stormed, 'dressed in black combat outfits and adorned in bulletproof vests, rifles, and leg straps holding at least two very large handguns each.'
He said they claimed they needed to install satellite lines, and said: 'We’re here to protect the mayor. Everybody else get out.'
Mr Nagin says he believes the men were from defence firm Blackwater.  He explains that his aides managed to kick them out and stop them installing the bugs.
In the 330-page paperback, he also describes how a small group of white police officers turned into a 'modern-day Ku Klux Klan.'
He wrote: "It is now coming to light that right after Katrina hit, a small group of racist cops went out on regular patrols with the boldly announced purpose of "time to go out and shoot some Negros".'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2008253/New-Orleans-mayor-thought-CIA-agents-trying-POISON-Hurricane-Katrina.html#ixzz1QVEJHkKH
"get this money by any means nessassary"

westside4life

• 'G'
Re: Ex Katrina/New Oleans Mayor Says CIA Wanted Him Dead
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 12:15:46 PM »
youre from europe thus making this article and your argument invaild

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 12:35:44 PM »
I think that's not called for, westside4life.

LONDON! has been over here posting stuff for a while, and I don't think it should matter where you come from, IMO. That defeats the purpose of the internet.

Although it's obvious that Ray Nagin is lying. He was a Republican who campaigned for Bush in 2000 until Karl Rove told him to switch parties so he could beat the white Democratic mayor of NO in a primary and he actively supported Jesusfreaks like Blackwater taking over the police force.

He's a known liar who is selling a book but back then he was sucking Bush's dick. Fuck them.

LONDON!!

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 01:42:11 AM »
I think that's not called for, westside4life.

LONDON! has been over here posting stuff for a while, and I don't think it should matter where you come from, IMO. That defeats the purpose of the internet.

Although it's obvious that Ray Nagin is lying. He was a Republican who campaigned for Bush in 2000 until Karl Rove told him to switch parties so he could beat the white Democratic mayor of NO in a primary and he actively supported Jesusfreaks like Blackwater taking over the police force.

He's a known liar who is selling a book but back then he was sucking Bush's dick. Fuck them.

oh for real, i remember he said some bougie shit during the katrina tragedy and i kinda thought he was an idiot, but i didn't know that he had that type of background on top of that, so our take this story wit a pinch of salt, its just george w bush was known to have done crazy shit aswell, so you never know 

@westside4life
the system works internationally, so i roll international aswell, plus my community is locallly 8 million and worldwide 7 billion, you see what i'm saying, i'm an international brother, you get me, ha ha

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 10:49:22 PM »
youre from europe thus making this article and your argument invaild

AND YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2011, 04:20:29 PM »
The CIA blew the levees that caused a lot of the flooding and damage.

They used the Superdome or whatever as a fema camp - and yall remember how nasty it was, how there were rapes etc.

I'm sure this guy is not making this shit up.  As to why they want to off him, I guess he interfered with their agenda or saw stuff he shouldn't. 

LONDON!!

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2011, 03:50:41 PM »
yeah the levee's were blown up, this comes from firsthand accounts of when the levvee's went through and professional experts on levee's, so that they coould gentrify most of the hoods in the n.o which were sitting on prime real estate land

the alledged rapes in the superdome were unfounded rumours and fear and scaremongering i haven't seen any evidence that any of those rumours are true