Author Topic: Best Laptop In The Market?  (Read 682 times)

m-b

• Muthafuckin' OG
Best Laptop In The Market?
« on: June 20, 2011, 09:38:34 AM »
What do you think is the best laptop there is in the market right now? Do you own a laptop that you would recommend? I'm looking for a new one to purchase in the summer and don't know which one to get! I was thinking this..

Useage: I will be travelling around with it a lot so will preferably have to be a 15". Will be using it for constant internet access and will have a lot of programmes and saved items so will need to be fast and have a big memory. Will also use it to use Photoshop, Virtual DJ for live mixes, Sony acid for computer mixes and office documents.

I heard HP are awesome, especially dv6? Mac's are a bit to expensive for me I think, especially for a 15.

My top two options were these 2..

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/hp-pavilion-dv6-6051ea-15-6-laptop-dark-umber-09797956-pdt.html

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/hp-pavilion-dv6-6052ea-15-6-laptop-dark-umber-09797924-pdt.html

Kind of a newb on these things, but thanks for all the help and feedback
CHECK OUT our promo vid..

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
Re: Best Laptop In The Market?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 01:34:33 AM »
i would visit G4tv.com they always review the best products, and they alsp put it out their in layman's term's. you would have to look around the site maybe even look threw the forum. i havent been to the forum but when i can i watch their series Attack of the Show and they break down the best of the best, whether it be price or performance capabilities. good luck.  8)
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Facez

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 08:03:34 AM »
Im not sure if you have already bought the laptop, but i wouldn't go with HP, many people have been having problems with them. their customer service is the worst

What is your price point/limit?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 10:12:58 AM »
Im not sure if you have already bought the laptop, but i wouldn't go with HP, many people have been having problems with them. their customer service is the worst

What is your price point/limit?

hp is horrible

go with the dell xts, aleinware or mac

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.