Author Topic: Casey Anthony aint guilty  (Read 676 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Casey Anthony aint guilty
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2011, 01:45:35 PM »
right Ladyboy.  it does piss me off in so many ways you couldn't even grasp the frustration i feel.

when i'm getting my dick sucked with tha fan on high blowing air on my balls the only thing i can think about is what ChamillitaryCockBurglar said to me the hour before.

when i'm getting bent off Hienikens i'm only doing it becuz i'm so furious at what FraxxxMrCumCatch or The Ghost in ruper murdock's asshole posted in my reply

i'm especially mad when some little asian gurl posts in all my threads becuz of whatever.

i'm so mad at dubcc right now i can't even think.  i don't even know which broad to call now, should i call the redbone with tha tattoo on her ass cheeks, the spanish chick with the double d's and the braces, the white girl who's down for assfucking, or your mother... i b so shocked all tha time that i lose sense of my sexual identity at times.

right.

yall act like this behavior from yall isn't expected or am i the gullable 1 for keep on speaking my mind and if that's the case, you're right i am a moron smh

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Casey Anthony aint guilty
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2011, 01:54:37 PM »
but clearly tho, if u want my honest opinion without tha sarcasm, 1 that's coming from tha heart i'd have to say that clearly yall r the 1's who are pissed at me (i guess becuz it's tha fact that u wanna be black or something i guess).  i mean as u c no matter what yall say or do i'm gonna keep making my threads, keep on giving my opinions, and keep on being me and doing what i do and that has never changed.  i'd be lying if i told u that it wasn't predictable (i'm using this practice 4 when i have situations with the media in the future)

i'm not gonna bamm out like i'm supposed 2 take any of this internet shit to tha head or spin outta control with tha shit.  i kinda figured that's why yall keep on coming into my threads talking shit (and i'm gonna keep making them when i see fit).  if dubcc has taught me 1 thing, it's that there are some stereotypes about people online that are true.  it really makes sense when u assess tha situation.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 01:58:01 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »