Author Topic: Truth be told, when did Hack become such a Euro ?  (Read 680 times)

Your favorite posters favorite poster

Truth be told, when did Hack become such a Euro ?
« on: July 05, 2011, 08:32:42 PM »
Hack was always a bit of a punk but dude is making us look bad by taking his staning of Pac to new levels.  I apologize to the europeans for insulting them like they're the only ones that love Pac because it turns out it isn't true.  Hack is a prime example of that.  Infinite doesn't count because he is just emotionally disturbed.  But Hack you're dickriding Pac like the fake euro gangstas do.  You would come onto DBA before it turned out Tanner was a closeted homosexual and occasionally on Da Sauce talking about getting under the Euor's skin but you're no better.  You get just as homo emotional and butthurt over 2pac.  It's really pathetic and sad, you're grouped into those lame ass cats everyone laughs at for having a big boy crush on Pac.  Just someone had to call you out for you hypocrisy

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Truth be told, when did Hack become such a Euro ?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 08:50:03 PM »
on my nuts again?

musta been impatient with Infinite not replying to your thread lol

btw - why do i care what a bunch of people on the internet think of me?  like i'm ever gonna travel to Queens to hang out with your lameass lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 08:55:28 PM »
how still having a love for 2Pac Shakur makes u Euro/dumbass/sap/all-of-the-above is beyond me.  u DubCC Keyboard Gangsters [DCCKGs or DKGs] remind me of that little girl on that new commercial for that car where she's trying to get her parents hip to facebook.  while she's inside syched over her 678 friends her parents are outside with other people gettin dirty from riding trailz but she thinks she's the 1 doing something big smh.

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 08:56:56 PM »
on my nuts again?

musta been impatient with Infinite not replying to your thread lol

btw - why do i care what a bunch of people on the internet think of me?  like i'm ever gonna travel to Queens to hang out with your lameass lol

Not on your nuts, just pointing something out.

Could careless if infinite replies to my thread, got 50 replies of people laughing their asses off saying the thread is genius, thats enough for me.

You could come to Queens if you want or don't I couldn't careless if you did or didn't.  But that has nothing to do with the initial question asked, when did you become such a euro ? We can hear the tears dropping on your keyboard and skirt flapping in the air when you talk about Pac.  If you don't wanna answer fine, just felt like bringing it up, like Big said in Dream... "But I'm saying"

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2011, 08:57:57 PM »
how still having a love for 2Pac Shakur makes u Euro/dumbass/sap/all-of-the-above is beyond me.  u DubCC Keyboard Gangsters [DCCKGs or DKGs] remind me of that little girl on that new commercial for that car where she's trying to get her parents hip to facebook.  while she's inside syched over her 678 friends her parents are outside with other people gettin dirty from riding trailz but she thinks she's the 1 doing something big smh.

I have a serious question... are you mentally retarded ?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2011, 09:01:23 PM »

yeah i'm fuckin' skitzo.  i shit in my draws and smear it all over the walls

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2011, 09:05:11 PM »

Then please stay out of my threads, thanks in advance

And how come when I PM you for business consultation you ask me for dick pics ?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2011, 09:12:12 PM »

is this some type of bromance line or something?  

anyways, u send em by choice i don't ask.  last week when u sent me tha pic with tha whip cream and chocolate swirl on it i showed this gurl and she said your dick was little and she couldn't tell if those were your balls or your scrotum

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2011, 09:14:57 PM »

anyways, u send em by choice i don't ask.  last week when u sent me tha pic with tha whip cream and chocolate swirl on it i showed this gurl and she said your dick was little and she couldn't tell if those were your balls or your scrotum

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2011, 09:17:42 PM »
LMAO!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2011, 09:48:08 PM »
LMAO.

Arthur never ceases to amaze with his stupidity

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2011, 10:40:52 PM »

hahahahahahahahahahaha

oh man this got me rollin

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2011, 10:48:09 PM »
LMAO not only are u exposing Hack but Author as well...

Tom= poster of the year and first Dubcc Hall of Fame inductee
The West is Back

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2011, 10:49:00 PM »
Hack is the only tupac scene wierdo that gets a pass. Because while he loves the hell out of some 2pac he posts enough other good shit to outweigh it:)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2011, 10:50:07 PM »
LMAO not only are u exposing Hack but Author as well...

Tom= poster of the year and first Dubcc Hall of Fame inductee

Hell yea. Don't forget his clown gif outed some fools too lol