Author Topic: Truth be told, when did Hack become such a Euro ?  (Read 678 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Truth be told, when did Hack become such a Euro ?
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2011, 12:03:48 AM »
LMAO.

Arthur never ceases to amaze with his stupidity

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2011, 12:17:44 AM »
Hack was always a bit of a punk but dude is making us look bad by taking his staning of Pac to new levels.  I apologize to the europeans for insulting them like they're the only ones that love Pac because it turns out it isn't true.  Hack is a prime example of that.  Infinite doesn't count because he is just emotionally disturbed.  But Hack you're dickriding Pac like the fake euro gangstas do.  You would come onto DBA before it turned out Tanner was a closeted homosexual and occasionally on Da Sauce talking about getting under the Euor's skin but you're no better.  You get just as homo emotional and butthurt over 2pac.  It's really pathetic and sad, you're grouped into those lame ass cats everyone laughs at for having a big boy crush on Pac.  Just someone had to call you out for you hypocrisy

And it took you so much time to figure it out? I thought it was already clear from day 1

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2011, 02:01:12 AM »
on my nuts again?

musta been impatient with Infinite not replying to your thread lol

btw - why do i care what a bunch of people on the internet think of me?  like i'm ever gonna travel to Queens to hang out with your lameass lol

Not on your nuts, just pointing something out.

Could careless if infinite replies to my thread, got 50 replies of people laughing their asses off saying the thread is genius, thats enough for me.

You could come to Queens if you want or don't I couldn't careless if you did or didn't.  But that has nothing to do with the initial question asked, when did you become such a euro ? We can hear the tears dropping on your keyboard and skirt flapping in the air when you talk about Pac.  If you don't wanna answer fine, just felt like bringing it up, like Big said in Dream... "But I'm saying"

It's impossible to carry on a real argument with Hack or ask him a question. He always gives a random response that isn't at all relevant and makes no sense. Like right now you asked him about his overemotional love for 2Pac and instead of answering he talks about traveling to queens.  I think he trolls on purpose by playing the part of a eurowigger. Either that or an idiot switch is turned on in his head whenever one of his favorite rappers is brought up.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2011, 02:07:35 AM »
Hack was always a bit of a punk but dude is making us look bad by taking his staning of Pac to new levels.  I apologize to the europeans for insulting them like they're the only ones that love Pac because it turns out it isn't true.  Hack is a prime example of that.  Infinite doesn't count because he is just emotionally disturbed.  But Hack you're dickriding Pac like the fake euro gangstas do.  You would come onto DBA before it turned out Tanner was a closeted homosexual and occasionally on Da Sauce talking about getting under the Euor's skin but you're no better.  You get just as homo emotional and butthurt over 2pac.  It's really pathetic and sad, you're grouped into those lame ass cats everyone laughs at for having a big boy crush on Pac.  Just someone had to call you out for you hypocrisy

And it took you so much time to figure it out? I thought it was already clear from day 1
yeah

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2011, 03:17:53 AM »
battle of the hicks....hack wins by default

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2011, 08:36:18 AM »

This thread was about Hack you dickriding faggot

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2011, 10:32:39 AM »
LOL, how does a dude from Howard Beach classify as a hick?

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2011, 10:43:14 AM »
LOL, how does a dude from Howard Beach classify as a hick?

When I was 11 my parents moved out to Hicksville on Long Island.  As soon as I was making enough money I moved back to Queens.  I was born and lived in Ozone Park not to mention was their almost every weekend.  I lived in Hicksville Long Island for a number of dark years I dont like discussing.  Funny thing is I can't. Think of one farm in Hicksville.  As soon as I was making enough I moved back to Howard Beach and right now I'm in Ridgewood and I'm going to look at a place in Whitestone later today.  Yet some how I'm a hicks, go figure.

Unlike Elior I don't have to lie or front, I've always been upfront about my liife.

Btw NIK your boy Mitch Kupchak is from Hicksville.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2011, 10:50:41 AM »
If there is no traffic on the Belt, Hicksville is no more than 30 minutes away from you. It's only like 15 from me. Exit 41 on the LIE. I'm over at Cannitague Park all the time.

But anyway, I don't see how you can travel a few miles like that & go from city boy to hick lmao.

Long Island is nothing but a much of nice ass neighborhoods. It would be right up NIK's alley.

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2011, 11:07:16 AM »
If there is no traffic on the Belt, Hicksville is no more than 30 minutes away from you. It's only like 15 from me. Exit 41 on the LIE. I'm over at Cannitague Park all the time.

But anyway, I don't see how you can travel a few miles like that & go from city boy to hick lmao.

Long Island is nothing but a much of nice ass neighborhoods. It would be right up NIK's alley.

Exactly lol and not just that if you want to see real hicks yo have to travel all the way out east and that's questionable at best.  But it would be right up his alley.  He has Roosevelt Field mall 110 minutes away where he can play malibus most wanted whenever he wants.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2011, 11:09:10 AM »

Exactly lol and not just that if you want to see real hicks yo have to travel all the way out east and that's questionable at best.  But it would be right up his alley.  He has Roosevelt Field mall 110 minutes away where he can play malibus most wanted whenever he wants.

fuck that, its westside in this mutha fucka right here

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2011, 11:29:46 AM »

fuck that, its westside in this mutha fucka right here

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2011, 11:42:03 AM »
Speak on it, Hack.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2011, 12:54:54 PM »
hacks on crack

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2011, 01:09:29 PM »

This thread was about Hack you dickriding faggot

yes...and just like u, hack is a hick. hence my renaming of this thread to "battle of the hicks". dont cry :'(.