Author Topic: I'm goin' get crucified for this one but truth be told, NIK was a  (Read 363 times)

Your favorite posters favorite poster

quality poster.  Don't get me wrong he was a fucking jack off BUT he did what you're supposed to do here.  He got people talking.  Now a days you got all these new posters and I can't tell who from who and they never say anything interesting.  It's funny most of the boring people here are the same ones that cry about how rap used to be and how rap lacks talent and character now, those same cats need to step up their message board posting.  Dudes cry about rap being boring but they're just as boring.  But not NIK, for a jack off he always had people replying and making thread platinum status.  Sure he hasn't been the same since jewdgement day but in his prime you knew who he was and his douche bag ways helped you pass time.  NIK >>>these new posters.

And serious question for NIK, am I considered a dick rider.  I would really like your input here.   Now here me out before you say yes but we never liked each other.  We always had beef with each other.  We had beef with each other from the start of this place.  We had beef with each other before beefing with you was the cool thing to do.  I would hate to think that I was just a follower like a lot of the other people here.  I thought our beef meant more than that

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: I'm goin' get crucified for this one but truth be told, NIK was a
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 09:59:37 PM »
I think radiotube has taken the crown from elior. Eliors life got skull fucked on this board. He's a shell of a boy now

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 10:02:27 PM »
I think radiotube has taken the crown from elior. Eliors life got skull fucked on this board. He's a shell of a boy now

but really, who waxes their eyebrows?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 10:30:48 PM »
No offense to Radiotube but I have a hard time digesting half the stuff he says. Maybe I'm just retarded or he's on a whole different level than I am intellectually. I don't know.

I mean, facts are facts and NIK has always been able to get people talking. Not just that, he's gotten people to show up for games of basketball. I think that counts for something.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2011, 11:24:44 PM »
One of the main reasons i had to take a break was cus Nik, Enyce, and Lights stopped posting... and they all gave us reasons to post and make fun of them...

of course making fun of Elior will never really be the same cus whenever we had new scoop on him it was always fun to make fun of him about... but after jewdment day that was basically his whole life on this forum... the only new shit we got on him is the tracks he makes and the fact that he knows peoples penis size's by looking at them... nothing else seems to be new.

Author in the other hand is the future of dubcc...

The West is Back

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2011, 11:57:28 PM »
I have to respectfully disagree. Maybe I just caught NIK post Jewdgment. You shouldn't get credit for being a moron.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2011, 03:27:45 AM »
quality poster.  Don't get me wrong he was a fucking jack off BUT he did what you're supposed to do here.  He got people talking.  Now a days you got all these new posters and I can't tell who from who and they never say anything interesting.  It's funny most of the boring people here are the same ones that cry about how rap used to be and how rap lacks talent and character now, those same cats need to step up their message board posting.  Dudes cry about rap being boring but they're just as boring.  But not NIK, for a jack off he always had people replying and making thread platinum status.  Sure he hasn't been the same since jewdgement day but in his prime you knew who he was and his douche bag ways helped you pass time.  NIK >>>these new posters.

And serious question for NIK, am I considered a dick rider.  I would really like your input here.   Now here me out before you say yes but we never liked each other.  We always had beef with each other.  We had beef with each other from the start of this place.  We had beef with each other before beefing with you was the cool thing to do.  I would hate to think that I was just a follower like a lot of the other people here.  I thought our beef meant more than that

u want a pass for bein my original nutrider or somethin? i dont get it??...looks 2 me like u want credit for bein the first poster in dubcc history 2 ever ride my nuts. lmao, props, i guess. if it makes u feel any better, yea, ur a little less gay than the fags who ride my nuts because it's the thing to do...ull always have a special spot on my nuts, tom. i know it means a lot 2 u.

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2011, 03:31:49 AM »

but really, who waxes their eyebrows?

i've never had my eyebrows waxed...if i did, i wouldnt be ashamed 2 admit it. i've admitted shaving my legs and trimming my pubes on this forum, u think i would be scared 2 admit some petty ass shit like that? pssssh. as a devoted NIK fan, u should know rule number 1 about me... i always keep it real n i aint scared 2 speak my mind. suck a dick, hickhack.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2011, 03:33:20 AM »
One of the main reasons i had to take a break was cus Nik, Enyce, and Lights stopped posting... and they all gave us reasons to post and make fun of them...

of course making fun of Elior will never really be the same cus whenever we had new scoop on him it was always fun to make fun of him about... but after jewdment day that was basically his whole life on this forum... the only new shit we got on him is the tracks he makes and the fact that he knows peoples penis size's by looking at them... nothing else seems to be new.

Author in the other hand is the future of dubcc...

says the guy who looks like a down syndrome faggot and still claims crip when tanner could kick his ass lmao

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2011, 11:44:13 AM »
literally, the quality of the posts and posters have just gone down the drain compared to back then.

we actually had dope threads back then, not 5000000 beef threads, and if there were beef threads, they were better quality too.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2011, 01:09:28 PM »
It's a classic human condition to remember things in the past as being better. Your mind blocks out and forgets the negatives and only highlights the good parts. This can be said on anything. Remembering old gfs, friends, music, tv shows etc. Thier always better only in your mind.

This is a stretch metaphor but look at Saturday night live. Every single generation of cast members when thier on are labelled horrible, that the show sucks, it's not funny anymore etc. Then when they leave and the new generation takes over people label the new one awful and remember how good the old one was. This has been going on for over 20 years.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2011, 01:58:53 PM »
It's a classic human condition to remember things in the past as being better. Your mind blocks out and forgets the negatives and only highlights the good parts. This can be said on anything. Remembering old gfs, friends, music, tv shows etc. Thier always better only in your mind.

This is a stretch metaphor but look at Saturday night live. Every single generation of cast members when thier on are labelled horrible, that the show sucks, it's not funny anymore etc. Then when they leave and the new generation takes over people label the new one awful and remember how good the old one was. This has been going on for over 20 years.

lol it was much better, we had weed threads without people claiming or accusing others for being "hard" (cmon dude its fucking just weed)

we never had a bunch of gayass elano threads

we actually had threads where people wouldnt be dissing each other

we never had this faggot ass e-drama. and a bunch of niggas that do nothing but talk shit all day

but there are som pros, there are some funny things that did happen ie tanner, radiotube

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2011, 02:21:25 PM »

True. This counts for nearly everything. But, most of the times it's still true. I mean, look at music (and I'm not speaking about 90's Gangsta Rap :P)

About the quality of this spot, I can't speak on it since I'm only here since Jan 07, but there were more people arround for sure.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2011, 02:23:13 PM »

True. This counts for nearly everything. But, most of the times it's still true. I mean, look at music (and I'm not speaking about 90's Gangsta Rap :P)

About the quality of this spot, I can't speak on it since I'm only here since Jan 07, but there were more people arround for sure.

i came in here in 05, but its been on a decline roun 06, 07

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2011, 02:26:40 PM »
what happened to sparehoez? did he kill himself after his filipino gf dumped him?

damn son, i wish i saw them in person, swoop on his pussy and give him a good ol slap in the face.