Author Topic: I'm goin' get crucified for this one but truth be told, NIK was a  (Read 374 times)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Re: I'm goin' get crucified for this one but truth be told, NIK was a
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2011, 02:27:15 PM »
It's a classic human condition to remember things in the past as being better. Your mind blocks out and forgets the negatives and only highlights the good parts. This can be said on anything. Remembering old gfs, friends, music, tv shows etc. Thier always better only in your mind.

True. This counts for nearly everything. But, most of the times it's still true. I mean, look at music (and I'm not speaking about 90's Gangsta Rap :P)

About the quality of this spot, I can't speak on it since I'm only here since Jan 07, but there were more people arround for sure.

i came in here in 05, but its been on a decline roun 06, 07

Seems like everything declines once I come arround :eh: Must be a coincidence :-\

Sikotic™

Re: I'm goin' get crucified for this one but truth be told, NIK was a
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2011, 02:29:43 PM »
The forum has its ups and downs. No big deal. The only thing that may have hurt this board recently was over modding and nitpicking over lil shit. I do know this: when people complain about how something sucks now moreso than it used to, they're not making a positive contribution. They're just adding to the shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE