Author Topic: I think it's safe to say BrickSquad >>> CTE and Gucci >>> Jeezy  (Read 922 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

i fucks wit both companies but BrickSquad is walking away from the grave now.  they've done buried these niggaz and now they leavin the semetary smh.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: I think it's safe to say BrickSquad >>> CTE and Gucci >>> Jeezy
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 11:37:03 PM »
Based on what?

Young jeezy has sold more records with one of his albums then all of the bricksquad/ gucci albums COMBINED

Take bricksquads dick out of your throat, they simply aren't a factor.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 11:53:01 PM »
Maybe you're right. But we're still talking about three terrible ass rappers so it's like saying it's better to eat shit than drink piss & it's better to eat shit & drink piss than suck dick.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 04:05:42 AM »
cham shut the fuck up and go listen to some boring ny mixtape rappers that no-one will ever care about

Jay Bananas

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 01:03:49 PM »
Gucci x Salem

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ktsBvDm9-Bk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ktsBvDm9-Bk</a>

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2011, 01:39:48 PM »
that new Gucci tape had like 6 bangers on it, other than that I haven't heard anything worth a shit from BS since like January

The Real Is Back >>>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2011, 02:35:07 PM »
cham shut the fuck up and go listen to some boring ny mixtape rappers that no-one will ever care about

You could be the angriest kid alive.

Tha_Tactican

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2011, 05:34:56 PM »
Based on what?

Young jeezy has sold more records with one of his albums then all of the bricksquad/ gucci albums COMBINED

This and the fact that jeezy got freddie gibbs on his team makes CTE 5x more better than bricksquad. When bricksquad get a mc as nice as gibbs let us know

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2011, 10:34:46 PM »
Based on what?

This and the fact that jeezy got freddie gibbs on his team makes CTE 5x more better than bricksquad. When bricksquad get a mc as nice as gibbs let us know

whoa! *sarcastic*

Jeezy is losin and has been losin 4 a minute and CTE never jumped off.  Matter of fact when they dropped that "Cold Summer" album it was only hot becuz of Jeezy and that's tha only reason why i checked it out.  I've never even bothered to check out BloodRaw and SlickPulla's solos becuz i knew i'd fall asleep early. 

BrickSquad has outdone and has outnumbered CTE for tha past few years.  Atleast in BrickSquad there's actually more than 1 artist 2 check out (Waka, Wooh, Hootie, some say OJ even tho i dont know why, u got Frenchie, some say Slim but i'll be honest i've never heard much from him, and Kebo and the rest of them niggaz is tha same way). 

CTE just has Jeezy, Gibbs, and Shawty Redd and even Shawty Redd is fuckin' wit Gucci becuz he knows Gucci go.  "The Writings On Tha Wall Part 2" is probably the best Gucci Mane tape to date IMO becuz tha shit is so raw and it sounds like what Gucci should be on.  Everything from the beats, to tha lyrics, to tha hooks is crankin'.  There's only really two (MAYBE 3) songs that I don't really care for but then when u think about it tha tape is 17 songs so you're talkin about 15 bangers all tha way thru, Jeezy hasn't done that since "The Inspiration".  Jeezy's had some BANGERS spread thruout his mixtapes but he couldn't do it like Gucci did and drop 30 mixtapes in 1 year and those joints just be official #feelme. 

Gibbs is cool and I fuck wit Gibbs but as far as CTE goes they're pretty much trash and without Shawty Redd and Jeezy they aint no match 4 BrickSquad period.  Wooh Da Kidd >>>> CTE (without Gibbs, Jeezy, Shawty).  "The Writings On Tha Wall Part 2" is the nail in tha coffin for CTE.  All I'm sayin is Freddie Gibbs and Jeezy better come with their A++++++ game if they're gonna try 2 compete with BrickSquad.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2011, 10:36:40 PM »
So basically you just like them better and it has no actual bearing on reality.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2011, 11:27:45 PM »
Posted by: Fay
So basically you just like them better and it has no actual bearing on reality.

i guess since i'm a retard and my perception of reality is fucked u can just take it for what it's worth and i can live with that.  but iz ur summer break not going as planned?  no car, no bitches, no money, no job, no life smh.  but i get it tho, yall troll and this is wat trolls do.  im gettin bitches with that shake head tho and i'm almost in LA, life iz good.

let me ask u a question tho.  Top 10 Dead or Alive, no saferoutes (that means no 2Pac, no Biggie, no Nas, no Rakim)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2011, 01:33:28 AM »
^Psh, that's an easy one.

1. Gucci Mane (GOAT)
2. OJ Da Juiceman (GOAT's friend)
3. Soulja Boy (mad versitile)
4. Young Jeezy (just makes that real trap muzik)
5. Rick Ross (reminds me I'ma boss)
6. Birdman (true hustla)
7. Waka Flocka (makes music that makes me hyped & roll up on people)
8. Tyga (makes the shit the ladies like & I'm all about the ladies)
9. Lil' Wayne (gotta respect the hustle)
10. Drake (makes music I fuck my bitch every night to)

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2011, 02:29:17 AM »
lol cute^^^

stay in your lane son, this thread isnt for you. your comments aint half as clever or funny as you think they are.

bricksquad shits on cte, whos gonna deny it honestly. gibbs is one of my fav mcs of the past few years but he only dropped 2 songs with jeezy so far. everyone else in jeezys click is wack as fuck, jeezy himself aint dropped a real solid tape since trap or die 2 (the real is back had some serious clunkers) so how exactly can cte be on top?

at least waka and gucci both had success and wooh is coming up, all jeezys artists failed. even the new gibbs ep with statik was pretty weak, too many guest sports and barely a memorable verse. nothing like the 08/09 gibbs

ABN

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2011, 02:53:50 AM »
CTE done put out a double platinum album and 2 platinum albums+a group album that sold 400k on Koch. and the 3 albums that Bricksquad have put out haven´t sold 1 million combined. so i think it´s safe to say CTE>>>>>>>>>>Brick Squad.

Tha_Tactican

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2011, 02:57:07 AM »
at least waka and gucci both had success and wooh is coming up, all jeezys artists failed. even the new gibbs ep with statik was pretty weak, too many guest spots and barely a memorable verse. nothing like the 08/09 gibbs

Only thing bad about that ep were too many guest spots. Even still, u can pick any gibbs mixtape or project from whatever year and it still beats virtually any album out of bricksquad (MUSIC-WISE). Yeah hes only done two songs w/ jeezy but Gibbs is still on the come up, still got his cold day in hell mixtape coming out plus the babyfaced killa album and u know both them shits gonna be hot! The nigga is gonna blow the fuck up. U can bank on that! Just sayin...
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 03:25:18 AM by Tha_Tactician »