Author Topic: I think it's safe to say BrickSquad >>> CTE and Gucci >>> Jeezy  (Read 930 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: I think it's safe to say BrickSquad >>> CTE and Gucci >>> Jeezy
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2011, 03:12:43 AM »
CTE done put out a double platinum album and 2 platinum albums+a group album that sold 400k on Koch. and the 3 albums that Bricksquad have put out havenīt sold 1 million combined. so i think itīs safe to say CTE>>>>>>>>>>Brick Squad.

This.

It's not even debatable. Bricksquad won't ever put out a gold album, let alone platinum lol.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2011, 03:46:50 AM »
yeah but britney sold more than your favourite rapper, so what? im a fan of both but if yall are seriously trying to say cte are hot without jeezy then yall delusional

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2011, 04:02:22 AM »
What does bricksquad have? Gucci?waka?oj? I'll take jeezy and Gibbs over them.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2011, 04:06:10 AM »
all im sayin is that bricksquad is on top right now. when gibbs drops his album THEN maybe we can talk different. the point is CTE is wack except for jeezy and gibbs and gibbs hasn even made any moves for CTE yet. its not about who we like best. for the record gibbs can rap circles around everyone in cte and bricksquad, but thats not the argument

ABN

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2011, 07:19:08 AM »
What is the argument then? CTE has had more success, they have 2 artists that are better then everyone on Brick Squad. So what is the argument? The only artist on Brick Squad that i'm checking for is Ice Burgandy, the rest of then are trash.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2011, 08:49:50 AM »
What exactly are Bricksquad on top of?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2011, 10:25:27 AM »
What is the argument then?

Shit shitty artist is the best out of other shitty artists.

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2011, 01:15:44 PM »
Freddie Gibbs > anybody named in this thread

Jeezy has been improving as of late, 211 is cool, Slick Pulla is aiight on some songs but as a solo artist he's meh, and the rest of CTE I'll admit is kinda weak

midwestryder

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2011, 06:30:07 PM »
lol cute^^^

stay in your lane son, this thread isnt for you. your comments aint half as clever or funny as you think they are.

bricksquad shits on cte, whos gonna deny it honestly. gibbs is one of my fav mcs of the past few years but he only dropped 2 songs with jeezy so far. everyone else in jeezys click is wack as fuck, jeezy himself aint dropped a real solid tape since trap or die 2 (the real is back had some serious clunkers) so how exactly can cte be on top?

at least waka and gucci both had success and wooh is coming up, all jeezys artists failed. even the new gibbs ep with statik was pretty weak, too many guest sports and barely a memorable verse. nothing like the 08/09 gibbs
please that new gibbss ep is farrest thing from being week at all . get your head out of souths ass because that new gibbss ep had real hip hop beats on it & not southern trash beats like bricksquad uses . please new gibbss ep  shits on everything bricksquad has done 1000 times .new gibbss ep lyrically shits on everything that bricksquad has ever done or will do . bricksquad is worst crew south & nothing the do is worth a straight shit. wacka can't rap or perform to save his own life . guccie is staight ignorant sounding &  his voice is worse then any in rap . OJ comes off sound like mickey fucking mouse. everybody in CTE shits on bricksquad because bricksquad is crap & makes crap .

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2011, 03:22:47 AM »
lmao how exactly is a rapper like slick pulla leagues above bricksquad? i honestly dont see the difference in beats and lyircs between him and some average memeber of bricksquad, im showing no bias here, most of bricksquad is whack i admit, but cte only has 2 fucking rappers that are any good and both of them have went downhill since 09. compare the new gibbs ep and the new jeezy mixtape to shit they put out 2 years ago, huge difference!

and dont turn this into a regional thing, im a fan of statik, his first 2 records are dope, if you read my post i said that gibbs barely had a memorable verse on there (you can tell it was recorded in 24 hours), too many weak features, and statik just made generic beats that were not up to his usual standard. so take your head out ya ass with all this "real hip hop beats" shit. that ep was one of my most anticipated releases of the year but guess what? ill admit when something is disappointing and not call it dope just because it follows a familiar formula and has 2 good names attached to it.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 03:24:46 AM by SCREWFACE »

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2011, 03:32:55 AM »
can i just remind yall of something?

please click this fucking link lol

Al Bundy

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2011, 07:46:08 PM »
 :grumpy:

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2011, 08:56:35 PM »
CTE done put out a double platinum album and 2 platinum albums+a group album that sold 400k on Koch. and the 3 albums that Bricksquad have put out havenīt sold 1 million combined. so i think itīs safe to say CTE>>>>>>>>>>Brick Squad.

This.

It's not even debatable. Bricksquad won't ever put out a gold album, let alone platinum lol.

End of thread.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2011, 01:05:31 AM »
can i just remind yall of something?

please click this fucking link lol

He looks like an idiot, but that song is on par with bricksquads music