Author Topic: Infinite Album - "Meditations" - Disc 1 and Disc 2- Download Full Album Now!  (Read 6297 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Infinite- The Meditations- EP coming this Fall
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2011, 05:17:28 PM »

lol, nice breakdown...is that pic in the video of ashley n her mama?

Yeah, that's Ashley and her mom.  Because this album is going to be really personal I want the visuals/images to be as personal to my story as possible.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Infinite Album - "Meditations" - 1rst Solo Album - ***LEAKED HERE***
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2011, 05:26:57 PM »
lmao yall are seriously not fuckin with this right??? hahahahha this is the funniest shit ive heard ever

it sounds like a 15 year old kid whos voice aint fully broke yet awkwardly stumbling thru his lines hahhahahahah

classic

Jay Bananas

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2011, 05:35:16 PM »
Briguys gonna delete your post now. Heart pumping halal kool aid.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2011, 05:40:52 PM »
lmao yall are seriously not fuckin with this right??? hahahahha this is the funniest shit ive heard ever

it sounds like a 15 year old kid whos voice aint fully broke yet awkwardly stumbling thru his lines hahhahahahah

classic

Brian >>> Bricksquad.

Sccit

Re: Infinite- The Meditations- EP coming this Fall
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2011, 09:08:59 PM »

lol, nice breakdown...is that pic in the video of ashley n her mama?

Yeah, that's Ashley and her mom.  Because this album is going to be really personal I want the visuals/images to be as personal to my story as possible.

nice...deep shit

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2011, 11:49:50 PM »
Lyrics are cool, but your delivery is terrible.  Have you ever considered doing spoken word?  I think your lyrics are good enough where if you did it in spoken word form it might be kinda cool.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2011, 03:47:59 AM »

classic

Brian >>> Bricksquad.

I GOT HARD WITH THE MUTHAFUCKIN FACEPAINT NIGGA
PAINT MY FACE BLACK HAVE U THINKIN IM A NIGGA

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2011, 09:08:04 PM »
Lyrics are cool, but your delivery is terrible.  Have you ever considered doing spoken word?  I think your lyrics are good enough where if you did it in spoken word form it might be kinda cool.

like I said I know I got issues with my flow but there is more to an artist than just his flow.  In fact these artists that are popular today can flow their ass off but I don't give a shit about their music because it's all flow and no substance and meaning.  My shit is the opposite, all substance and meaning and no flow.

honestly I dont know shit about spoken word.  The only thing that comes to mind is some Saul Williams (actor from Slam) stuff I listened to but I didnt go that deep into it.  Guess I will make a note to look more into it.

But anyway this album is basically finished anyway, its just recutting, rehashing and organizing it all in a way thats presentable.  So Im going to complete this project so that it can be a fully realized project, and then go from there.

More leeks coming this week...

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Infinite - The Meditations EP ***LEAKED HERE***
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2011, 06:59:32 PM »
Song:  "Spiritual Breakdown" (Arab Gulf 07')
Artist:  Infinite solo
Production:  Unknown
Lyrics:   Taken from a journal entry I made in Jan. 07' while living in the Arab Gulf

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kl4snhK57ro?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Kl4snhK57ro?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 07:01:22 PM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »

Your favorite posters favorite poster

Re: Infinite Album - "Meditations" - 1rst Solo Album - ***LEAKED HERE**
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2011, 07:45:33 PM »
Like someone else in this thread said, I really think you should focus on spoken word instead of rap.  Rap isn't your thing because it just isn't your flow thats wack, it's basically every technical aspect of being an emcee.  I think if you did spoken word you would be better to convey your emotion instead of being confined to staying with the beat, just my honest 2 cents.

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2011, 09:18:38 PM »
Lyrics:   Taken from a journal entry I made in Jan. 07' while living in the Arab Gulf

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kl4snhK57ro?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Kl4snhK57ro?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

This one's got a dope ass beat, and your delivery and flow here is better than on the other songs. Keep working on it man.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2011, 09:51:01 PM »

This one's got a dope ass beat, and your delivery and flow here is better than on the other songs. Keep working on it man.

Thanks for the feedback.   Yeah, I felt an improvement in the way this track came together, from the flow, delivery, layering, and mixing.   The lyrics are kind of similar to "The Depression Track" but with an Arab twist, so the beat is a perfect match because the sample on the chorus is beautiful with "Ride over the sand/over and over again". 

It's easily my favorite amateur beat of all time, I could just listen to that beat alone on repeat over and over and never get tired of it.  It's enchanting, mystical. 

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2011, 09:52:14 PM »
Like someone else in this thread said, I really think you should focus on spoken word instead of rap.  Rap isn't your thing because it just isn't your flow thats wack, it's basically every technical aspect of being an emcee.  I think if you did spoken word you would be better to convey your emotion instead of being confined to staying with the beat, just my honest 2 cents.

Thanks for the feedback, and like I said, maybe later I will check out spoken word, but this album is already in the can homie... This shit is like 10 years in the making so I might as well put the finishing touches on it and put it out for whatever it's worth.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 09:54:56 PM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2011, 01:16:39 AM »
^lol, dont take that shit seriously, they just wanna say whatever they can 2 bring u down...if u like rappin, rap and ull keep improvin with every track...spoken word is somethin completely different.

as for ur new track, thats the 1 dopest uv posted yet...like dude above me said, ur delivery and everything seemed a better on this 1, and the beat was def nice.  8)

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2011, 12:26:03 PM »
cute dress

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.